Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Golly,.....anybody else heard anything about this ?

GTC

Link: http://www.thestatecolumn.com/state_politics/arizona/sarah-palin-leaving-alaska-for-arizona/

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin may be headed for the state represented by the U.S. Senator who introduced Ms. Palin to the nation: Arizona.

The former governor of Alaska is reportedly considering a move to the state of Arizona, where her daughter Bristol recently bought a home.

The rumor sent the Arizona Democratic Party scrambling.

�Help us send a strong message that Arizona should not be a stepping stone for extremist politicians and their radical agendas,� wrote Luis Heredia, the state party�s executive director.

A move by Ms. Palin would certainly indicate an increased interest in running for president. The former Alaska governor is considering a run for president in 2012, however, it remains unclear whether she will enter the race.

Politico seemed to confirm the rumors last week, noting that an unnamed source indicated that a Palin presidential run could occur out of Scottsdale, Arizona.

The state, which hosted U.S. Senator John McCain�s presidential campaign, has found itself at the center of a number of debates concerning issues ranging from immigration to border security.

Speculation includes a move by Ms. Palin to replace outgoing U.S. Senator Jon Kyl. The Arizona Republican announced his intention to retire earlier this year. Arizona Rep. Jeff Flake in February said he intends to run for the seat.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Man, haven't you heard? She ain't got a chance! A bunch on here will confirm. Makes me wonder why so many wadded panties. grin miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You must have that star power,Greg!

Try and keep it in your chaps,cowboy!!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First I've heard of it. I find it a little hard to believe that they would make a move to Arizona with everything they have invested in this state.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Get a raincoat - liberal heads are about to assplode.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I heard it being floated around last week. Don't see that it's worth getting worked up about either way yet, probably just rumors.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its been the big rumor floating around the town of Maricopa for about a month now.
We used to live out there, and my sister still does. We still have a bunch of friends out there too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think it is funny as heck, and it would not be a first in the political world, look at GW & Jeb Bush.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by milespatton
Man, haven't you heard? She ain't got a chance! A bunch on here will confirm. Makes me wonder why so many wadded panties. grin miles

she would have my vote and all my friend said she has theirs. You might be surprised how well she would do. The Dem's want everyone to believe she has no chance, because this woman scares the chit out of the Democrat Party.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T LEE
I think it is funny as heck, and it would not be a first in the political world, look at GW & Jeb Bush.

And don't forget Hillary Clintoon. We all heard about her and Bill having to go house shopping in NY.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jay Rockefeller also come to mind as well as Rand Paul.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by milespatton

she would have my vote and all my friend said she has theirs. You might be surprised how well she would do. The Dem's <And many in the broken part of the GOP> want everyone to believe she has no chance, because this woman scares the chit out of the Democrat Party <And many in the broken part of the GOP> .

RINOs are just as, or more, scared and horrified at the possibility of Palin rising to any elected office. It just upsets them to no end that their experiment at being "Demlite" has been such an utter, absurd failure & has caused a large segment of the party to condemn and evict so many of their moderate ilk. Let 'em twist..

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It is amazing and a lot of fun to watch how easy Sarah Palin can yank the chains of the anti-Palin pack. Both Dems and Repubs.

She doesn�t even have to be there; let Bristol do it.

How many times and in how many ways does Sarah have to say how much she and Todd (part Yup�ik and part Curyung) love Alaska.

The Palins pick up a house in Maricopa for $172,000 cash that sold new in 2006 for more than $300,000. So now they�re all moving south for good?

Like Arizona has never had Alaskan snowbirds before?
The Palins certainly can now afford to enjoy the Arizona winters��except when it is Iron Dog time.

And Arizona will make a great command center for her 2012 race.

This story broke back during Xmas week and in the first few stories I checked out, I came up with these gems:

�Bristol Palin plans move to Arizona, but can she see Mexico from her house?"

�Bristol is apparently set to attend Arizona State University -- one of the great college party schools. Let's hope there isn't another little Palin on the way sooner rather than later. Mama grizzly would not be impressed.
Or maybe she just wants to get out of a state where her charm has worn threadbare: The first clear indication that Alaska had turned on Palin was Lisa Murkowski's Senate win over Palin's pick, Joe Miller.�

And this is the �Ding, Ding, we have a Winner!�

�Maricopa County? Well I guess the Palins will feel right at home in an area that elected the racist and civil rights hating Sheriff Arapao.

(Oops it has been pointed out that this house of Bristol's is NOT in Maricopa County. My bad. So perhaps this move has less to do with the man who gave Bristol's Mama pink underwear, and more to do with Teabagger Paul Goser, Governor "headless corpse spotter" Brewer, and John "Get the f**k off my lawn" McCain.)

And now Bristol can hide her burgeoning baby bump from the press and certain inquisitive Alaskan bloggers.�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm not exactly a fan yet, but I'm liking Palin more and more, especially when guys like Mitt, Huck and Newt are considered front-runners.

If Palin would do a hawt Penthouse spread, she could probably win this thing.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
"�Maricopa County? Well I guess the Palins will feel right at home in an area that elected the racist and civil rights hating Sheriff Arapao. "

Go [bleep] your HAT, Libtard.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
oh goodie. we haven't had a 20 page Palin debate in at LEAST a week. crazy

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Maricopa isn't in Maricopa county... it's in Pinal county and starting pretty much where the Vekol Valley ends at Stanfield... quite a hotspot on this globe.

Kent

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If Palin would do a hawt Penthouse spread, she could probably win this thing.

Next you'll be telling us you'd eat chunks of corn out of her feces. Sick beotch

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
This is awesome news, let us pray that it is true....
Maybe now, Alaskans can finally rid itself of the plague that is Sarah Palin...
Alaskans, rejoice!!! DSMFers, hahahahahahahahaha, the kook is yours now!!!!!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
[quote=crossfireoops]Golly,.....anybody else heard anything about this ?

Please!!! It would be a good move for all. Palin is not respected in this state so a move might move her up in the 2012 maybe race just behind good old Newt!

Do you know is the Palin family needs help loading boxes?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1minute, 1234, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 13,231 guests, and 1,092 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,271
Posts18,544,981
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.