Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
She's NOT moving to California ,...is she?

Let us worry about it,....over here in the land of the free.

Hell,...That "Arctic" bit gets old,.....and everything about that family is a good fit here.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Did I just hear an Az. senator is retiring? Could it be Perky is establishing residence to suck that seat, much as Mrs. Clinton did in NY some years ago?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
So,......would you rather have Feinstein, Boxer, Pelos-Bag,
....(I know, let's run Cher) in lieux thereof ?

You're all set, and prosperous, the California "Success Story"....why worry ?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
"�Maricopa County? Well I guess the Palins will feel right at home in an area that elected the racist and civil rights hating Sheriff Arapao. "

Go [bleep] your HAT, Libtard.

oops

Don't pay no attention to bowsinger! Hellsfire...he chits his britches when he hears the word PALIN and then has to walk around with it in his cheeks all day and that gives him a real 'chitty' outlook on life! That boys all hat and no cattle!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I have said all along that Perky should run for state office, senator or representative, wax brightly and then head for the Big One. I wish her well.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by GrizzlyKid
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Speaking of Palin in Arizona…the weekend of March 5-6, Governor Jan Brewer went to Alaska and did some snowmachine riding with Governor Palin.

Well, you may be dumber than a box of rocks, having drank that Palin kool aid and all, but at least you know what a snowmachine is...

Hey Walt, don't these silly DSMFers make you realize how lucky we are to live thousands of miles away from the lower 48 cesspool...

Walt would be that last guy I'd buddy up to!

Plenty of Alaskan's think highly of Palin. They must all be off working, spending time with family, etc to be on the internet.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
".........these silly DSMFers make you realize how lucky we are to live thousands of miles away from the lower 48 cesspool..."

He certainly speaks like a real Patriot, and one to rely on in the lurch, though,.....doesn't he ?

No ,....wait,...scratch my last off.

GTC

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What we have here is a couple of libturds like Walt and whoever the [bleep] grizzkid is trying to morph their feelings about Sarah and say that is how Alaska feels about her. They have their opinion and take it for what it is worth; but the majority of Alaskans still respect Sarah and her family. KTVA is a liberal organization in a liberal town and most Alaskans don't watch it or care what they say. That would be like doing a poll on redstate.com and asking folks if they would vote for President Teleprompter. Probably about .000001%. smile

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by arctic338
the majority of Alaskans still respect Sarah and her family

Interesting you find yourself in position to speak for the majority of Alaskans.

I can only speak for myself, I just hope the Palins don't let the door hit them in the azz on the way out.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Jeff

Didn't know the Palins were in Ozello Keys, Florida.

Dan

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"The rumor sent the Arizona Democratic Party scrambling.

'Help us send a strong message that Arizona should not be a stepping stone for extremist politicians and their radical agendas,' wrote Luis Heredia, the state party�s executive director."

Guess all the Democrat wannabe's will be leaving Arizona!

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The delay in transmission isn't after hearing the question, it's before.

Surely no one is so dopey as to think people sit 3 seconds thinking before responding. They're waiting for the question to arrive. The delay works both ways, too.

One good thing about the delay in long distance Q and A sessions is people are forced to be more polite. You can't go interrupting a person's response, as so many seem to enjoy doing, because you're 3 seconds behind in hearing and really have no way to predict what you're going to hear. They said it 3 seconds ago. It's a good idea to wait and hear it all. If you start butting in with your stupid mouth you stand a good chance of trying to talk past your foot and end up hanging your own azz out to dry.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
The delay in transmission isn't after hearing the question, it's before.

Surely no one is so dopey as to think people sit 3 seconds thinking before responding. They're waiting for the question to arrive. The delay works both ways, too.

One good thing about the delay in long distance Q and A sessions is people are forced to be more polite. You can't go interrupting a person's response, as so many seem to enjoy doing, because you're 3 seconds behind in hearing and really have no way to predict what you're going to hear. They said it 3 seconds ago. It's a good idea to wait and hear it all. If you start butting in with your stupid mouth you stand a good chance of trying to talk past your foot and end up hanging your own azz out to dry.

Like here at The Campfire.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry didn't hear ya, Toot.

I was busy interrupting laugh

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Men, Ya'll do not understand broadcasting. That delay is so that O'reiley has time to marshal his thoughts. grin miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
That would be Beck, Miles. Allows him to tie his red tennis shoes, too.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Check out KTVA.com Poll on whether people would vote for Palin for president. 68% NO WAY. On that poll no one was running against her. I don't think she could carry the vote up here.

The opinions expressed in this poll do not necessarily represent the collective views of our community, this station or its management.

While that's standard language for these type of limited value polls, they can't even tell how many people voted. For all that can be discerned, they posted they results they want to show, don't change it, and don't really register votes. That poll is pure nonsense.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

You are one funny guy! Pop you head out of your Arss long enough to see that Palin is a lot like Mr. Joe Miller......Yesterdays News!

One does not have to like Sarah, but to claim she is "yesterday's news" makes you at best, deceitfully ignorant.

I might be onto something here.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
"“Maricopa County? Well I guess the Palins will feel right at home in an area that elected the racist and civil rights hating Sheriff Arapao. "

Go [bleep] your HAT, Libtard.

oops

Don't pay no attention to bowsinger! Hellsfire...he chits his britches when he hears the word PALIN and then has to walk around with it in his cheeks all day and that gives him a real 'chitty' outlook on life! That boys all hat and no cattle!!

I used to be a McLean County pig farmer��does that count?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
With a baseball cap. grin.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (219 Wasp, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 160user, 204guy, 17CalFan, 50 invisible), 11,250 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,241
Posts18,544,303
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.