Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ironbender
Hey, Spanky.

If it becomes Palin vs. Obama, how would you vote?

Would you vote your bet?

I would gladly vote for her and win my bet.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

2Legit said:

are you a sportin man or just a sleazebag opportunist?

I'll make you twice the bet you have with Bows that Obama is the Dem candidate.

so do you feel lucky punk? (grin)

I may be a sleazebag opportunist but I not as dumb as Bows. Barring exiguous circumstances BHO will be the next Dem. nominee and probably win.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey BrownDog aka AK_ Chessie aka c_u_n_t.

Our admiration for a strong conservative women really sends you into apoplectic fits.LOL.

Like the old piece of schit that everyone on this board believes you to be,your pathetic attempt at impugning us by the use of the phrase panty sniffing is emblematic of a left wing politico.

You changed your user name and didn't post for a long time because you were embarrassed that you got your ass kicked for being a left wing moron.LOL.

Attempting to rationalize the reason why Sarah Palin birthed a child with a handicap always escapes the mind of a demented individual such as yourself.You and the ilk that you represent cannot fathom that a Christian women embraces all life as God sees fit.Sarahs unwillingness to murder her child cannot possibly be understood by a cretin,such as yourself.

You should be out "living life" because you are such an old fart you don't have much time left on this earth.LOL.

I would also bet that your wife is an old fat-ass pig similar to your messiahs wife and your jealousy of Sarah Palin is truly pathological.

I see that most of your posts are in the classified ads with the rare exception that you take to denigrate Republicans and especially Sarah Palin.

Posting an article from the NY Times only illustrates your left wing moronic incompetence.

[Linked Image]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

rte---That kind of vitriol is entirely uncalled for and in an earlier day would have gotten you a challenge which probably would have ended your miserable life.

You owe those you addressed an apology or they owe you an industrial strength ass whipping.

www.paracay.com

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

rte---That kind of vitriol is entirely uncalled for and in an earlier day would have gotten you a challenge which probably would have ended your miserable life.

You owe those you addressed an apology or they owe you an industrial strength ass whipping.

Go [bleep] yourself spinach man.You have proved to be nothing more that a closet liberal and I have nothing but disdain and contempt for people such as yourself.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Your profanity and lack of common courtesy confirms my previous post. You are nothing but a blackguard of minimal education occasioned by your lack of intelligence.

I suggest you take your foul mouth and small brain to the nether regions from whence they sprang.

www.paracay.com

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
rte----I don't usually agree with spanky but he is 100% correct. You may not like the man (browndog) or his politics but bringing his wife into it and making derogatory remarks about his family is not cool.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
rte----I don't usually agree with spanky but he is 100% correct. You may not like the man (browndog) or his politics but bringing his wife into it and making derogatory remarks about his family is not cool.

I don't like anything about this deceitful pig.

I don't like the fact that he refers to members who admire Sarah Palin as "panty sniffers"

He chose to bring discourse to a low level.I chose to take it in another direction.

Apparently there are some hidden rules about who we may talk about.

BrowDog chose to denigrate Mrs.Palin and I chose to talk about his wife.I see no difference.To denigrate one human being is the same as another.

No disrespect to you AceseNeights,and I do respect your opinion, but BrownDog and spinach man can kiss my ass.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I hear ya' rte...I get riled up at times too (I also ain't a fan of either BD or Spanky) but right is right. Sarah Palin is a national figure....a mans wife or kids are not. My .02C

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

rte---Mrs. Palin, like President Obama, is a public figure and as such have no expectation of privacy. You can say just about anything about them. A private citizen is entirely different and the fact that you do not understand this is further proof of your almost complete lack of intelligence.

You are a jerk of the first water.

www.paracay.com

IC B3

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I hear ya' rte...I get riled up at times too (I also ain't a fan of either BD or Spanky) but right is right. Sarah Palin is a national figure....a mans wife or kids are not. My .02C

OK,so what you're saying is that it's discouraged to talk about a members family.

I'll make it a point to be cognizant of that in my future posts.

Thank you.

PS: What if I said that BrownDog's boyfriend has a fat ass.Since they're not married and aren't family,would that be alright? LOL.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

rte---Mrs. Palin, like President Obama, is a public figure and as such have no expectation of privacy. You can say just about anything about them. A private citizen is entirely different and the fact that you do not understand this is further proof of your almost complete lack of intelligence.

You are a jerk of the first water.

I'm so hurt by your searing rhetoric.

NOT.LOL.

[Linked Image]

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rte

PS: What if I said that BrownDog's boyfriend has a fat ass.Since they're not married and aren't family,would that be alright? LOL.

I don't see how telling the truth could get a fella' in trouble. blush whistle

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All ya'all mommas! laugh

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
rte: no need to be politically correct with libturds. They whine big time when it suits them, i.e. Arizona shooting; but then come with all vitriol and guns blazing in Wisconsin. Funny not one MSM outlet called them on all of that. Chelsea Clinton and Obama's kids were/are off limits but the left has crucified Sarah's entire family, including a Down Syndrome baby. How pathetic. Whine away libturds. It is a free fire zone for those of us tired of the one way street the libturds would have us take. We need a lot more Allen West types who stand up to those braying jackasses.

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Governor Palin gave a great speech in India today with many good quotes.

To be expected, when you speak on the World Stage, you damn well use all your best resources, your best writers.

Not to be expected is for the LSM to get it right when it comes to quoting Sarah.

The Wall Street Journal and the LA Times:
�Free people that make up a free country don�t wage war on another country.�

What Sarah said:
Free people that make up a free country don�t wage war on another FREE country.�

One little word left out changes smart to stupid.

Of more interest to me, was the question and answer session that followed.

No speech writers, no teleprompters, and time to finish an answer without interruption.

Time to offer quick answers and key points, but little detail, on the Palin Doctrine:

Free trade, even at the cost of American jobs: �Yes� she said, but added how that will increase American jobs it the long run. �Free trade is a hallmark of one who would believe in the free-market entrepreneurial system,� Gov. Palin said.

Libya: �We can support the no-fly zone� Sarah said and added that if she were in charge;
�There would have been less dithering, more decisiveness� in my approach to Libya.

China: Sarah ain�t buying China�s defensive military build-up: �The United States needs to be vigilant as to what China is doing.�

Pakistan and India: Gov. Palin said, �we will not put up with innocent people being harmed by terrorists.�

Economic sanctions: Sarah quoted Reagan: �Peace through Strength.�

Military and national defense: Gov. Palin said it would be her first priority, but without all the waste and fraud in the Defense budget..

Mainstream media: Gov. Palin said �you need boldness to set the record straight. You can�t necessarily trust the mainstream media to accurately report on your record, accomplishments, and values.�

2012: �It�s not impossible for a woman to become the President of the U.S. In fact, I think it�s time ��

Todd Palin: Sarah said; �well Todd�s buddies call him all sorts of things, but he would be First Gentleman.�

My thanks to the �wannabe Sara Palin panty-sniffers� who have provided the updates and have the whole speech on their websites.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Platitudes, cliches, simplicities, naught of substance the blowby of underpaid speech writers. She could and should do better.

I'm hoping I lose my bet with the Bows so I can see the mincemeat that will be made of her in the first of her few debates with real opposition.

You go girl, for Arizona Senator.

www.paracay.com

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
�as if all short answers don�t sound that way�
Be careful what you ask for�lots more to come on the Palin Doctrine�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

The world awaits Perky's prognostications..........

www.paracay.com

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by rte
Hey BrownDog aka AK_ Chessie aka c_u_n_t.

Our admiration for a strong conservative women really sends you into apoplectic fits.LOL.

Like the old piece of schit that everyone on this board believes you to be,your pathetic attempt at impugning us by the use of the phrase panty sniffing is emblematic of a left wing politico.

You changed your user name and didn't post for a long time because you were embarrassed that you got your ass kicked for being a left wing moron.LOL.

Attempting to rationalize the reason why Sarah Palin birthed a child with a handicap always escapes the mind of a demented individual such as yourself.You and the ilk that you represent cannot fathom that a Christian women embraces all life as God sees fit.Sarahs unwillingness to murder her child cannot possibly be understood by a cretin,such as yourself.

You should be out "living life" because you are such an old fart you don't have much time left on this earth.LOL.

I would also bet that your wife is an old fat-ass pig similar to your messiahs wife and your jealousy of Sarah Palin is truly pathological.

I see that most of your posts are in the classified ads with the rare exception that you take to denigrate Republicans and especially Sarah Palin.

Posting an article from the NY Times only illustrates your left wing moronic incompetence.

[Linked Image]

My goodness there junior, you sure get your panties in a big knot when someone presents you with facts that don't comport with your fantasies.

I'm not gonna waste time on your brainless rants.

But I'll tell you what, tough guy, why don't you PM me or post the information I'll need to get you an airplane ticket and I'll buy you a ticket to Alaska so you can try ranting to me face to face?

Got a pair junior? Or are you all ignorant bluster? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Crawl back in your hole and spend your time fondling yourself and fantasizing about "strong conservative women".

Or do you fantasize about being a "strong conservative woman". Either way enjoy your fantasies. It's all you'll ever have.

Sorry I can't stay and play with you more junior. I'm headed to the gym, then out skiing, then flying to Alaska's capital to testify tomorrow in a legislative hearing. It's 15 above with beautiful sunshine and perfect spring weather here. Better to be out living life.

Oh, I forgot those are things you can't understand. Bye, bye little man, or, uh little girl.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,287 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,620
Posts18,511,927
Members74,008
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.