Now there's a bad boy cry

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
GB1

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Brent;

Seriously, Spanky has been whining and crying about that wood to Gatewood for years.

After Spanky's brags about his personal wealth, and about just wanting the wood back or compensation, a suit would be easy if he has what he says he has.

Couple of phone calls, a retainer, a filing, and voila!

Of course, there's no drama in that, so...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bumblebee
It was inevitable that Art stepped on his thing with his golf shoes. The other issue here is a few of the whack jobs like VA, Steely and the loser who does good to pay his child support in Texas who would support the person in question if he was an Ax Murder caught on camera lol. People do things that for whatever reason are not right and in this case get called out for it. The little �click� that most of the troublemakers are a member of (just go and research threads as to who is the first to jump in and call someone a Phuc$#%) and it will be apparent who has anger/alcohol management issues. It does not matter what happened here the little �click� will continue to support unabated the person in question.

I have the popcorn out and am waiting for some egg to be on some faces of the people who are calling the OP a liar and much worse! Time will tell so bring it on boys this is fun!!

No, some of us are just a little more savvy than to jump in without knowing the other side of the story. *hint*

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Methinks someone is going to be eating some crow before this thing is finally done.

Thanks for clearing the air Art.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

You and everyone else knows that these small cases are not worth a lawsuit. That is exactly why these thieves can get away with this crap.

I could file a small claims suit in my local court and get a judgment against Claude the Fraud who lives in Ohio. How about I hire you to collect for me?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

You and everyone else knows that these small cases are not worth a lawsuit. That is exactly why these thieves can get away with this crap.

I could file a small claims suit in my local court and get a judgment against Claude the Fraud who lives in Ohio. How about I hire you to collect for me?

their worth it if yah want something......ive got a lawyer on retainer just so i can [bleep] with my wifes ex when im having a bad day and need cheering up......some chit aint bout the money but unless your willing to do what needs to be done quit beotching about it.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Oh, they are very much worth a suit, if the wood was of the grade you claim it was and you have a clear-cut case of theft as you say you do.

Not only do you get the cost of the blank back, plus damages and fees, but you should easily have enough for a criminal case... again, assuming you have all you say you have and it is as you say it is.

Not in Ohio, so collections (assuming I even did that) would not be in my jurisdiction.

Simply put, I think you like to piss and whine about it, and pitch it as you were robbed, but know full well that it isn't and wasn't as you claim. Otherwise, based upon your other posts about financial and legal matters, you'd have already sued.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

their worth it if yah want something......ive got a lawyer on retainer just so i can [bleep] with my wifes ex when im having a bad day and need cheering up......some chit aint bout the money but unless your willing to do what needs to be done quit beotching about it.....

That's a retainer I'd take... wink

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Methinks someone is going to be eating some crow before this thing is finally done.

Thanks for clearing the air Art.

Midol would have been, and remains, far more appropriate...

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Since this has now been aired for everyone to see, I just hope it gets resolved in a manner that lets everyone know how it's resolved. The last one of these situations left me in limbo as to the integrity of the smith, and until I know how he handled the situation, I will never trust him, or recommend him,. I don't like that because he may be a heck of a good guy and may have settled things quite satisfactorily.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
IC B3

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Don't you have some "Ponzi Schemes" to sell to little old ladies who after your sterling financial advice will be eating Kat Fuud, or maybe an anger management class on your own and not one that is court ordered. wink

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
We got ourselves another sock-puppet member.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Bumblebee
Don't you have some "Ponzi Schemes" to sell to little old ladies who after your sterling financial advice will be eating Kat Fuud, or maybe an anger management class on your own and not one that is court ordered. wink

Yep, pegged fairly well as to which piece of schit crawled back up the pipe.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by isaac
We got ourselves another sock-puppet member.

Nope, just an old, fat, pompous adulterer coming back around again...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dave?

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Would anyone like to recommend an Ohio attorney? I can't see how my damages would be much more than $1,000.00 and I doubt any attorney would handle that small amount.

If anyone is friends with Claude maybe they could convince him to return my property.

This is not high on my list of priorities. Unlike some small people around here I don't keep an attorney on retainer to harass past wives.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You post on the topic as though someone bilked you of 100K,not 1K. 1K is lunch money,dude. You're acting like you fill out 1040As each year.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Im just a dumbass cow farmer, readin all this emotion has given me a headache, think Ill go look for the wife's pamprin/midol/vaga-whatever and mix up a big dose for myself.

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Well, Sitka deer's post sure brings the issue into crystal clear resolution to me. It's a response he had no obligation to make, nor was it any of my business. Nonetheless, I am glad he responded.

Page 7 of 31 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (12344mag, 19rabbit52, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 2,269 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,085
Posts18,521,856
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.