Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 31 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 30 31
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Note to self: Do not do business with "sitka deer". Do not post PM's in threads. Learn how to swear and call people names so you can be a respected member of 24HourCampfire. Gain more respect on 24HourCampfire by calling "splatermatic" names because he wants his stuff back. It's OK to keep something that belongs to another person but it's not OK to get pissed and ask to have said property returned......I learned a lot from this thread. As "Big Stick" told me, take notes, and thank him later.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
....Gain more respect on 24HourCampfire by calling "splatermatic" names because he wants his stuff back. It's OK to keep something that belongs to another person but it's not OK to get pissed and ask to have said property returned......I learned a lot from this thread....

No kidding.

Trust me, you're not the only one who sees the BS.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rrroae
....Gain more respect on 24HourCampfire by calling "splatermatic" names because he wants his stuff back. It's OK to keep something that belongs to another person but it's not OK to get pissed and ask to have said property returned......I learned a lot from this thread....

No kidding.

+ another 1

And you can get lessons in jurisprudence from the "expert" isaac too. This is really too good to be true.

What is kind of funny is that if what issy says is slanderous for Splat is true, then he must also worry that he has slandered me too... What a joker...

Last edited by BrentD; 03/28/11.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You're a confused little guy. I told you I would help you if you needed it so take advantage of your obvious need. But,I also understand your need to go running behind other's skirts,too.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
On a recent "Dirty Jobs" episode Mike Rowe was at a Scrapple plant in PA. The meat they boiled down looked like a bunch of spare parts....ears, feet, snouts and fat. It was pretty nasty looking stuff.

Protect WYDAHO fish and game, fence out Utah.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by isaac
You're a confused little guy. I told you I would help you if you needed it so take advantage of your obvious need. But,I also understand your need to go running behind other's skirts,too.

Whose skirts am I hiding behind? issy you really need to grow up a bit. I think I hear your mama calling, so run along now and you can play lawyer of the internet tomorrow. wink

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Note to self: Do not do business with "sitka deer". Do not post PM's in threads. Learn how to swear and call people names so you can be a respected member of 24HourCampfire. Gain more respect on 24HourCampfire by calling "splatermatic" names because he wants his stuff back. It's OK to keep something that belongs to another person but it's not OK to get pissed and ask to have said property returned......I learned a lot from this thread. As "Big Stick" told me, take notes, and thank him later.

+1 seems simple don't it? just not easy..........

Last edited by chas05; 03/28/11. Reason: forgot a "t" ..but I's is simple

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
first off, i'd like to say thanks to art for chiming in here and explaining what's going on.

NOW, i know what the issue is. i am not a wood working person, and have no idea what i am looking at in a perfect stock and one that is jacked. that's why it went to him.
i only asked for the trap to be inletted, and it has developed into i have a pos stock and it's barnwood, etc... i have said it's not an awesome piece of wood, it's going on a hunting rifle, and it is my first and looks good to me.
a cnc machine made it, and a fellow member here, did a little recontouring, of which i had mentioned.

i guess i have an "over communicating" personality, one that may make some mad and enjoyed company to others.

as for posting pm's, i went by vanimrod's suggestions to post em.

now,
art, thank you for taking on my pos stock and trying to make a sows ear into a silk purse. it went from an inlet for a trap, to you redoing the whole stock i take it ? i had no idea that was what you were doing.
all i knew was you were inletting the trap, and doing a tip and cap, and there were some things no lining up.

all this could have been avoided if you would have just put aside the "i'm pissed at you" thing, and told me what was going on. i would have not "pestered" you, and let you do your thing, patiently awaiting the results of your work.

so with all this in the open now, and now knowing what is going on and art's name will forever be on this tock, and i will get it when completed. i will back off and let you do your thing, and i will not bring this anymore, and wait til you pm me for a shipping address.

i can see where you started it, and there were issues, and you don't want your name on a pos.

fine.

now, i am also man enough to say i did some things wrong, used the wrong words, and or terms.

i will eat crow, and raw at that.
i am also man enough to appologize.

"i am sorry and do apologize for calling you a thief in my opinion, and for airing pm's, and anything i may have done to offend you or anyone else"

i tried to be a patient man, and let it roll off, but when it would come again, and again, i would also, not think happy thoughts.

the lack of communications for 4 months also added to it.

again all, i am sorry for calling out a man i thought who did me wrong, but was infact, trying to do me right.

it is something i regrett and am sorry for, but had no idea what was going on.

i am not a bad person, as many will attest to. sometimes we make mistakes, and i made one.

again, thank you art for trying to do me right, unbeknownst to me, and i do appreciate it.

amd i have learned from this also.

man, some of you have real bad mouths.
vanimrod, your mother outta wash your mouth out with soap.
there was no reason to start using that kind of language.

also, about this slander thing, isn't actually calling someone a homo, and other names more slanderous than voicing ones opinion of another.

everyone has an opinion, look at what we call our president ?
look at all the this cartridge vs. that cartridge threads, are these not opinions ?

i used a wrong word, and am sorry for it. i should have titled it differently. but, alas what is done, is done, and i cannot take it back, but ask for forgiveness.

now, this is over, and let's get back to normal things..

where are the babe pics anyways ?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Pa farm scrapple is just as you described. The home recipe was heavily laced with liver. Nasty stuff. Fried crisp with maple syrup it is eatable. One of the advantages of growing up was being old enough to say no and not have it forced on you.

Mother and Dad loved the stuff. I would come in the house and smell it cooking and would quietly close the door and escape.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen!!! cool

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BrentD

No kidding.

+ another 1

And you can get lessons in jurisprudence from the "expert" isaac too. This is really too good to be true.

What is kind of funny is that if what issy says is slanderous for Splat is true, then he must also worry that he has slandered me too... What a joker...

You've no clue to what you're corresponding to, and being an acamedic and government lackie, I'm not surprised. Anyone that makes their claim to fame as a mouser has tales to tell, I'm sure. Idiot.

An honest man's pillow, is his peace of mind... JM
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
nice post splattermatic

i'd say this thread can be put to bed

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Learn how to swear and call people names so you can be a respected member of 24HourCampfire. Gain more respect on 24HourCampfire by calling "splatermatic" names because he wants his stuff back.

You give much weight to the posts of a very few.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

What is a Yankee?

The same as a quickie, but a guy can do it alone.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by P_Weed

What is a Yankee?

The same as a quickie, but a guy can do it alone.

laugh

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Crispy fried in a thin patty smothered with Heinz ketchup- it does not suck.

JHFC! Only a scum-sucking Communist SOB would put ketchup on good fried scrapple. Needs fer to be throwed aside a coupla eggs over easy and have some butter and maple syrup on it.

Mumble, beech, groan.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ketchup goes on everything.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

I don't even put ketchup on my fries. I have been known to use a little mustard before.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

We ain't never gonna settle on that, but good to see that the principals have reached some sort of accord on the stock deal.

I like Heinz ketchup on burgers, venision meatloaf, fer making "quicky" hamburger BBQ and in some sauces and marinades. Other than that, it stays in the $#&% fridge.

One thing I miss about the ex-wife: One of my BILs and his family, made excellent scrapple and pork sausage every year.

She also slathered ketchup on everything. Don't miss that part.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by splattermatic
first off, i'd like to say thanks to art for chiming in here and explaining what's going on.

NOW, i know what the issue is. i am not a wood working person, and have no idea what i am looking at in a perfect stock and one that is jacked. that's why it went to him.
i only asked for the trap to be inletted, and it has developed into i have a pos stock and it's barnwood, etc... i have said it's not an awesome piece of wood, it's going on a hunting rifle, and it is my first and looks good to me.
a cnc machine made it, and a fellow member here, did a little recontouring, of which i had mentioned.

i guess i have an "over communicating" personality, one that may make some mad and enjoyed company to others.

as for posting pm's, i went by vanimrod's suggestions to post em.

now,
art, thank you for taking on my pos stock and trying to make a sows ear into a silk purse. it went from an inlet for a trap, to you redoing the whole stock i take it ? i had no idea that was what you were doing.
all i knew was you were inletting the trap, and doing a tip and cap, and there were some things no lining up.

all this could have been avoided if you would have just put aside the "i'm pissed at you" thing, and told me what was going on. i would have not "pestered" you, and let you do your thing, patiently awaiting the results of your work.

so with all this in the open now, and now knowing what is going on and art's name will forever be on this tock, and i will get it when completed. i will back off and let you do your thing, and i will not bring this anymore, and wait til you pm me for a shipping address.

i can see where you started it, and there were issues, and you don't want your name on a pos.

fine.

now, i am also man enough to say i did some things wrong, used the wrong words, and or terms.

i will eat crow, and raw at that.
i am also man enough to appologize.

"i am sorry and do apologize for calling you a thief in my opinion, and for airing pm's, and anything i may have done to offend you or anyone else"

i tried to be a patient man, and let it roll off, but when it would come again, and again, i would also, not think happy thoughts.

the lack of communications for 4 months also added to it.

again all, i am sorry for calling out a man i thought who did me wrong, but was infact, trying to do me right.

it is something i regrett and am sorry for, but had no idea what was going on.

i am not a bad person, as many will attest to. sometimes we make mistakes, and i made one.

again, thank you art for trying to do me right, unbeknownst to me, and i do appreciate it.

amd i have learned from this also.

man, some of you have real bad mouths.
vanimrod, your mother outta wash your mouth out with soap.
there was no reason to start using that kind of language.

also, about this slander thing, isn't actually calling someone a homo, and other names more slanderous than voicing ones opinion of another.

everyone has an opinion, look at what we call our president ?
look at all the this cartridge vs. that cartridge threads, are these not opinions ?

i used a wrong word, and am sorry for it. i should have titled it differently. but, alas what is done, is done, and i cannot take it back, but ask for forgiveness.

now, this is over, and let's get back to normal things..

where are the babe pics anyways ?

I have had little interaction with Art over the years, but what I have had has always been fine. I've always thought he was a good guy. I have likewise, seen no bad behavior from you, Splattermatic. When taken with the fact that Bristoe said you are a fine fellow, I had to think this whole thing to be a huge misunderstanding. Looks like it was. Hope both parties can move on positively now.

Page 15 of 31 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 007FJ, 2500HD, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 1,888 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,073
Posts18,521,691
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.