Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I don't know how happy I would be, nominating somebody who HAD the goods on BHO, and sat on it for personal gain. Aside from probably being criminal, anybody that truly loved his country would have an obligation to save her from what has been a measurable decline. The character of a person who would hold such information close to the vest is at best, suspect. If true, this would be not only the largest fraud ever perpetrated on the USA, but the most sinister of espionage.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Exactly...

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by RWE
regarding birth certificate sealing.

Perhaps its this:

Mother: Stanley Ann Dunham
Father: One of five.

Saving the grandkids a little embarrassment.

I know that I'm in the company of fools on this string, but I just can't resist tweaking you Birthers.

Perhaps you think you know more than I do but that only proves that you don't know that I've forgotten more than you could ever know.

Dammit, Spankmycockitas,

I didn't say anything about it being a Kenyan birth record.

Actually, despite the normally inane and humorous tone to my posts, THIS may be a viable reason why he is keeping his BC is sealed.

Perhaps the father field was left blank. Or maybe it has a different name than the man he told his kids was his Dad.

If the BC exists at all. whistle

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Look at it this way; he has a year and a half to go, if the information were released today he has the full power of the Central Government, including the military at his disposal to combat the charges. There will be riots in the streets, he would declare martial law and clamp down hard on the opposition.

Near the end of his term, with a strong opponent this would be less likely to happen. I would think many patriotic Democrats would want him out. There would be much less support, he would be forced to resign (think Nixon) to avoid jail time or deportation to his brother's mud hut in Kenya.

That is why it is imperative that this intelligence be kept under wraps at present, to release it now would invite sure Chaos. Many lives would be lost in a struggle he may very well win.

The people privy to this information are all patriots of the highest order and seek only the best for this once Great Country.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

Look at it this way; he has a year and a half to go, if the information were released today he has the full power of the Central Government, including the military at his disposal to combat the charges. There will be riots in the streets, he would declare martial law and clamp down hard on the opposition.

Dude... Off your meds again???

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

What do you find incredible about this? This is serious business and requires serious debate.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Dude... Off your meds again???

I think he is a full blown nut. Maybe even Lee24. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

Near the end of his term, with a strong opponent this would be less likely to happen. I would think many patriotic Democrats would want him out. There would be much less support, he would be forced to resign (think Nixon) to avoid jail time or deportation to his brother's mud hut in Kenya.

That is why it is imperative that this intelligence be kept under wraps at present, to release it now would invite sure Chaos. Many lives would be lost in a struggle he may very well win.

The people privy to this information are all patriots of the highest order and seek only the best for this once Great Country.

So, what you describe is an actual cover-up "for the good of the nation"...

Destroy the thing you hold dear, for a bit of imagined security.

Piss on that.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

What do you find incredible about this? This is serious business and requires serious debate.

There would be no riots...the military most certainly would NOT support him nor would ANY branch of the government...you're talking out your arse...

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
In fact, the military COULD not support him.

Now, there would be riots (guess who?). Hell, that'll happen anyway if he's voted out.

IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The only secrets spanked might hear would be at his hair salon. I have no doubt he probably might know who'll win on American Idol and who wore what to the Oscars but his skill-set abruptly stops there.

He reminds me a great deal of Gus,just more harmless.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Exactly.

That is why this is so very sensitive. The putative candidate has this information and will not release it unless or until he is nominated. He has the power and resources to release it in such a manner as to not damage his campaign or his reputation.

If he is not nominated it may forever remain silent and the impostor will serve another term.

Hang with me on this it is NOT BS.

The best part is how "he" doesn't mind letting some loudmouth who loves to spew off on the internet in on the secret.

whistle

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Tell me what about my scenario you find unbelievable. This is not a coverup. Many times in the past many things have been withheld from the public in the interest of national security. This is one of those instances.

It is by no means a sure thing that the military would not follow his orders.

www.paracay.com

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Holy schit....

Now Spanky has the highest level clearance because he "knows"....

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

This doesn't involve any sort of "clearance" no one involved works for any government. These people are highly patriotic individuals. Their only purpose is to lawfully remove BHO from power and set this Once Great Nation back on the course envisioned by the Founders.

Isn't that what we all want?

www.paracay.com

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
A "lawful removal" for an ineligible POTUS would be a Constitutional question, and should happen post haste.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The only part about this I believe is the fact that Spanky is trying to keep Obama's secret. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This is the most ridiculous post in this entire thread.

Spano,

Are you having fun spewing all the BS you're posting here.

I don't believe for one friggin' minute that you have contact with "patriots of the highest order" that have super secret inside information concerning Obama.

You've been taking a lot of flak lately for some of things you post but damn ......

This is over the top.

Say what you - I don't care - I'm not buying any of it.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by fish head

I don't believe for one friggin' minute that you have contact with "patriots of the highest order" that have super secret inside information concerning Obama.

Sure he does. He'll have another meeting right after he "talks to Romney's people" later.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just don't think any of this will go anywhere.

Last edited by temmi; 04/14/11. Reason: fix

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,555
Posts18,491,722
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.