Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
K
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
At least that's what she said. She's certainly not the tiger than The Donald is.....
Start the interview and slide the bar up to about 3:30 if you want to speed things up.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/michele-bachmann-birther-talk-over-13415930

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Fine, then release it.

And, all the rest of the records.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Yup - transparency. What is the problem the libs have with the release of these documents? Why in the world would you defend his "right" to keep this stuff hidden? They are either evil, stupid, or a little of both. I would like to hear some defense of his decision to hide everything. Oh yeah - and why would it matter WHAT these pundits think? What does that have to do with the legality of the issue?

Last edited by bender; 04/20/11.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Smart move on her part.

There are only three possible outcomes to Trump�s birther investigation.

Donald proves that O was not born in Hawaii and Donald will be looking good and have a big boost in the race.

Donald proves that O was born in Hawaii and O will be looking good and have a big boost in the race.

Donald proves nothing for sure and O will still be looking good.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Bows---I don't often agree with you but you got that dead right.---Spano

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
NOW I�m getting worried.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If more in the country had any sense at all, nothing would need to be proven!! All that I need to know in re: to the matter is already common knowledge. Obama has not provided the same documentation that you would need to provide to get any number of different jobs. When asked to produce this documentation he instead hid it. I don't need to know what the reasoning behind his actions is, his actions themselves are reason enough to fire him on the spot at nearly any job. What he is hiding isn't as important as the fact that he's hiding it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What he is hiding isn't as important as the fact that he's hiding it.

Yep.

And another thing, votes for Team D aren't the only reason he's stumping for naturalization of illegal immigrants. heh.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
In the mean time...
People are worried about this
while the economy slides deeper into the dumper.
And American blood is spilled in God forsaken chitholes for corporate greed.

Did we mention that Barry has the Nobel Peace Prize?

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know how she can say everything is OK given that 0bama admitted publicly & in writing that he is not a Natural Born Citizen.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She had enough brains to figure out she can be much more productive than to shovel [bleep] against the tide. How is Obama going to lose if he does? It's the economy stupid.

[Linked Image]

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When did he change his name, and why? Was he running from the law, and needed an alias?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He is on the Sex Offender Registry and has hid it with all his other documents. He had sex with a Gorilla and then married it.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't forget about the fact that he was a homosexual drug mule in his early years.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don't forget the blood we are spilling to install an Islamic government in Libra. Why are helping a jihad?

Time spent hunting is not deducted from one's lifetime.

K
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
I don't know how she can say everything is OK given that 0bama admitted publicly & in writing that he is not a Natural Born Citizen.

Wow----you could be "The Donalds Smoking Gun". I'd get all this info to him pronto......maybe you could be on The Apprentice.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If she is willing to help sweep this under the rug, I won't be voting for her. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Smart move on her part.

There are only three possible outcomes to Trump�s birther investigation.

Donald proves that O was not born in Hawaii and Donald will be looking good and have a big boost in the race.

Donald proves that O was born in Hawaii and O will be looking good and have a big boost in the race.

Donald proves nothing for sure and O will still be looking good.
No, exceedingly dumb move. The only folks who are talking about how "stupid" Birthers are are either Libs themselves or dumassses. If O released all his stuff today and it was all kosher, we'd just move on and it would be forgotten in a couple of weeks except for libs and dumassses trying to make something out of it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning and a lot wrong with not. The whole idea that just because somebody asks a question that obviously should be asked, they are stupid, is classic disinformation/provacateur behavior on the part of the commies and only appeals to the weak minded.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't get why people are all excited about her in the first place. Another RINO. Big deal. It ain't like there ain't plenty of them to go-round. Another McCain...the Dem's favorite Rep candidate.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If 0bama is declared ineligible to hold office before the elections, then Biden signs all his legislation.

If the courts wait until after the election and an R is elected, then all of 0bama's legislation is null & void.

Look for this to come to a head after 0bama loses the election, but before an R takes office.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 52 invisible), 2,542 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,337
Posts18,487,680
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.