Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
I'm just amazed that decent Californians haven't burned down Sacramento, LA, and SF by now. What the hell is the holdup, anyway?

I don't know, I have to admit I was wrong, I thought CA would join the rest of the country this last election.

Our only salvation is maybe another ballot initiative molded after AZ, and maybe this time not overturned.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's interesting that the majority of construction Co. owners are Repubs, yet they employ the illegals.

Not surprising at all, the Republican party is committing political suicide in the name of greed. They have to know every illegal they have allowed in is a potential and probable Democrat voter, but they refuse to stop them.

I liken it to the short vision of the Asian fishing fleets, catch every fish you can now, make as much money as you can now, don't even think about the future of the fish stocks.

Making money now and getting theirs, is more important to them than the future of the country.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Yup,.....'You Border rats better get used to ,....yadda, kvetch, PHhhht,....blorp,.... etc.

You neglected to mention that ANY and ALL efforts to inject some awareness of the Border situations have been labled
..... 'Whining",....and often called 'pissing and moaning'.

VERY oddball stance, that.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by jdm953
First off congrats, that is great news. Second, the article labeled it a death blow to opponents, but I fear this will also be the death blow to CA.

As other states follow AZ, Mexican illegals will be forced to either return home, or flee to friendlier confines. I see all those from TX, AZ & NM, fleeing to CA. First the influx of liberals in the 60's and 70's, now the flood of illegals even heavier than the last decade. This very well could be our last nail.

In the past Californians have reacted against illegal aliens, but seemed unable to go as far as putting in place a legislation that is not infested with liberal vomit. I fear the pukes in power in CA have the mentality of being perfectly willing to ride a sinking ship to the bottom of the sea.

California is already a lost cause.Let them go down.

[bleep] you redneck.

I agree, but think that "Go [bleep] yourself with a chicken" would have been more apropo.

California is NOT going to be "Abandoned" or "Let Go" by right thinking Americans.

Neither is it "Going Down" ......

We all got into this together,....it behooves us to remember that, and behave accordingly.

California is a GREAT place,.....fulla' good people,.....I still feel that the primary and pivotal turn around will start there,....lemme put it this way,.......visualize Az. as the PRIMER, and California as the Caseful of Powder.

Big State,......so think "Magnum"

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hunter1960
Originally Posted by Karnis
Typical libtard response. You lose Barney.

What are you doing about it oldman? Are you involved in any form within your community to help curb illegals??

There's a special on Fryers today,

You go [bleep] yourself with a chicken too, weird Troll.

GTC

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Karnis
Typical libtard response. You lose Barney.

What are you doing about it oldman? Are you involved in any form within your community to help curb illegals??

There's a special on Fryers today,

You go [bleep] yourself with a chicken too, weird Troll.

GTC

This wasn't addressed to you shorty, why don't you mind your own business if it isn't addressed to you. This was between Karnis & myself, not you.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Put some Tobasco on the chicken first......maybe a little gasoline,....

GTC

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W

This wasn't addressed to you shorty, why don't you mind your own business if it isn't addressed to you. This was between Karnis & myself, not you.

but:

this is a computer website, you post, don't complain if people respond.

Last edited by wmeek; 06/05/11.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
"Butt Monkey" = Hunter1960

swaps ends quick, him.

I hear he's coming to the Quemado get together.

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wmeek

but:

this is a computer website, you post, don't complain if people respond.

You need top tell that to your homeboy, crossfire, he pisses and moans like a baby to the fire, if i respond to him.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Butt Monkey" = Hunter1960

swaps ends quick, him.

I hear he's coming to the Quemado get together.

GTC

I might, you'ld never know, would you?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Well you really should,....though I'm not really sure that this dry climate is appropriate for something that oozes along on a carpet of slime.

You better stick to traveling at night,......

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gettin' all misty eyed here. John Roberts rocks...

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DAMN good news! Thanks for posting it cross.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
okay greg, i got most of the words, but explain "blorp"
it's a new one on me.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
First off congrats, that is great news. Second, the article labeled it a death blow to opponents, but I fear this will also be the death blow to CA.

As other states follow AZ, Mexican illegals will be forced to either return home, or flee to friendlier confines. I see all those from TX, AZ & NM, fleeing to CA. First the influx of liberals in the 60's and 70's, now the flood of illegals even heavier than the last decade. This very well could be our last nail.

In the past Californians have reacted against illegal aliens, but seemed unable to go as far as putting in place a legislation that is not infested with liberal vomit. I fear the pukes in power in CA have the mentality of being perfectly willing to ride a sinking ship to the bottom of the sea.

I see a bill for in state tuition for illegals in Kalifornia

I hear the fat lady singing now

WHat a shame

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
okay greg, i got most of the words, but explain "blorp"
it's a new one on me.

....The sound of Hunter1960 chitting his pants with deranged excitement, as he types his nonsense.

Find it in the 3rd edition of 'Modern troll Speak' in the "Non Verbal Communication" section.

I guess that they'll spit at you too,......

GTC

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If they can't come here to work, maybe they just won't come.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is good news... and we need it

Last week a Houston Policeman was killed a Drunk Driven Illegal alien.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (16gage, 1Longbow, 160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 70 invisible), 2,560 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,741
Posts18,495,082
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.