Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
I'd have to agree with Calvin...

Hang some pic's and shut Stick up... Show him you are out there killin beasts...

That is if you can... Just sayin...

Why?

Why does it matter if I post a picture or not?

It obviously wont happen so I guess it doesn't matter...

Where I'm from when a man calls you out you either put up or shut up...

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
This is classic Dood.. He talk and talks, but can't back up a single thing he says.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Douche being his normal douche self. Like he's ever killed anything other than a 12-pack... crazy

I killed a fifth of Jack along with a 12 pack...

Didn't use a Night Force though... Was runnin' a Leupy that day...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Calvin
This is classic Dood.. He talk and talks, but can't back up a single thing he says.

Ah gotcha... I'm kinda new around here so I was unaware...

I see one or two guys on the interweb like that... I guess now it's three...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by anh
Not at all. What specifically do you think is bullschit in my posts?

This:
Originally Posted by anh
You can ask someone who lives at higher elevation to collect a bottle of air from their AO and ship it to you. You can then do your park walk in a deep dive helmet or the like, and pipe that special air to yourself. The helmet and air bottle will only improve your weight carrying abilities.

Originally Posted by anh
Does it take more work to carry a light rifle than it does a heavier one, the same distance over the same terrain?

I agreed with the obvious.

Originally Posted by anh
Do you not believe that breathing specific mixtures of air via some apparatus is possible?

Yes it�s possible, if you have the budget of a government or are independently wealthy. So, that�s Bullschit, because, even if it�s possible, it�s not feasible. I think I already pointed that out.

Originally Posted by anh
Or do you think I actually do care about which rifle you use for your hunt?

No, which just proves you�re carrying on this conversation to be argumentative.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

What is it I'm supposed to have said and then be backing up?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The sad thing is that you aren't even playing stupid...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
No, the sad thing is you guys seem to equate killing animals as some form of status enhancement. I don't. I won't be hanging any pictures. I'm smarter than your big bald head could ever dream of being. I believe elkhuntinguide told me I was "called out". Where I grew up that didn't mean hang a picture. You'd get your ass beat for being a sissy if you did that. Getting called out was a fight. There are a several posters here I would really like to call out, and have them live just a short distance from me. I invited some of your ARAIG buddies a couple of years ago to come spar with my martial arts class, and they decided not to show. Proving who's the Best Great White Hunter is not being "called out". I shoot, I hunt and I enjoy both.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

Be advised then, that Big Stick got called out by John Burns for a shooting contest.....Burns showed up, Stick didn't. It's well documented. Just sayin'.......

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I don't believe that Big Stick ever said he was going to be there. Just sayin.........

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No, the sad thing is you guys seem to equate killing animals as some form of status enhancement. I don't. I won't be hanging any pictures. I'm smarter than your big bald head could ever dream of being. I believe elkhuntinguide told me I was "called out". Where I grew up that didn't mean hang a picture. You'd get your ass beat for being a sissy if you did that. Getting called out was a fight. There are a several posters here I would really like to call out, and have them live just a short distance from me. I invited some of your ARAIG buddies a couple of years ago to come spar with my martial arts class, and they decided not to show. Proving who's the Best Great White Hunter is not being "called out". I shoot, I hunt and I enjoy it.

I didn't read any posts where Stick asked to throw hands with you... Just a request to hang a pic of what you have killed with your scoped rifle...

I don't give two schits whether you can hang a pic or not... I was just answering your "Why?" question... Nothing more, nothing less...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Be advised then, that Big Stick got called out by John Burns for a shooting contest.....Burns showed up, Stick didn't. It's well documented. Just sayin'.......

As mentioned I am new here so I don't know of the challenge mentioned...

Knowing Stick's local and schedule I doubt he would have agreed to meet anywhere other than his backyard... i could be wrong...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Burns offered to come to Stick's HOUSE. Stick still refused. He was "called out" and didn't show. Just sayin...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Burns offered to come to Stick's HOUSE. Stick still refused. He was "called out" and didn't show. Just sayin...

Well then I guess I am may be wrong...

Last edited by elkhuntinguide; 06/13/11. Reason: added may be...
O
O
Yes it�s possible, if you have the budget of a government or are independently wealthy. So, that�s Bullschit, because, even if it�s possible, it�s not feasible. I think I already pointed that out.

At any decent SCUBA shop you could get a bottle of gas, mixed to whatever O2 content you like, for less than the price of all those skulls painted on your rifle, which is what I assume anh is getting at.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
No, that's not what ahn was trying to do. Didn't you read where he also suggested I don his impression of a deep-dive suit, with the large metal helmet and the heavy suit that was pressurized? anh wasn�t trying to help by any stretch of the imagination.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Well atleast he didn't suggest a plastic garbage bag over your head and duct taped around your neck nice and tight!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I'll put my money on Mr Burns...

Last edited by Ackleyfan; 06/14/11.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
I'll put my money on Mr Burns...

I'll put my money on Mr. Burns to win all day any day every day.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do you think Burns would have travelled to POW AK to shoot against some guy that broke his chops on an internet forum ?

Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1_deuce, 1OntarioJim, 219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 160user, 06hunter59, 65 invisible), 2,637 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,391
Posts18,527,768
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.