Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 23 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 22 23
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I believe he was very willing to do so, no kidding.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tough to keep up with the Imagination you instill,into your incessantly whining Dilldoetitude. No thang to keep pace with your "results" however...none of which could be rated as "surprising". Cheer up though,even as sad as you are,you pale to Magnum Douche P.I.(Poosy Itches) in overall Dumbphucktitude,yet you do glisten in more than a few areas(understatement).

She's currently 24 Posts upon this very thread alone,since I more than hinted to the fact,that her scope/rifle combo is PETA's answer to "Hunting". Groovin' on the amount of bandwidth she deems requisite,to reiterate that impressive dry spell. Almost as good as her 25th Post(which she deleted),undoubtedly after she remembered that she said I was on "Ignore". Tough to choose a favorite Magnum Douche Moment as she never disappoints in her "abilities",though it ain't ever on purpose. Bless her heart!

I swear you Do-Nothin' Dumbphucks trump a NASCAR Daytona 500 event,with drivers collected straight from a Jerry Lewis Telethon,in sheer entertainment value. One never knows where the crash is gonna happen,besides very soon and amazingly often.

Lookin' forward to the next installment of The Do-Nothing Gang's window lickin' "exploits" and uncanny "results",sponsored by Midol.

Plum amazin' to me,that not one of you Vageniuses can pry your pooses from the couch long enough,to connect a single [bleep] dot.

It's a beautiful thing,that them realities do not begin to disway your penchant to pretend you've the foggiest of notions,the faintest of [bleep] clues,nor curtail your insatiable collective appetites to take stupidity where it's never been before.

THAT is comedy!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
RDFinn,

A guy I used to know (he passed away) used to travel from Grants Pass, Oregon to somewhere in Texas to shoot against one guy. Some are inclined.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Do you think Burns would have travelled to POW AK to shoot against some guy that broke his chops on an internet forum ?

Yes, he was willing to make it happen, and he was going to bring his camera crew so the event would be preserved for posterity.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
On a dare ? If Burn's was going to fly around for all the people who busted his balls here from day one, he'd been better off growing wings.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Do you think Burns would have travelled to POW AK to shoot against some guy that broke his chops on an internet forum ?

Roy, POW?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prince of Wales Island

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Time to get back in the corner with Maser, Bosslady, etc.. See you tomorrow.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Prince of Wales Island

Oh, I thought it was BFE.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Time to get back in the corner with Maser, Bosslady, etc.. See you tomorrow.

He must still be posting as abrasively and obnoxiously as possible. If he were polite for a series of posts, Rick might lift the ban on his posting. I hope he stays abusive, profane and obnoxious as he can muster. Rick must realize Little Dick is a turd, has always been a turd and always will be a turd. He'll never change, and he pokes a stick in Rick's eye every time he posts. Now, back to the corner Little Dick with the other societal misfits, miscreants and turds.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I do think so, yes. Actually much to gain (and lose) there, and John doesn't seem risk-adverse when it comes to putting his shooting ability to the public test.

Besides... there was gonna be a campfire collection to pay for it anyway. I know I was ready to pitch in! Either way- if Larry wanted to go to Wyoming or John to Alaska.

But Stick wouldn't do it. Can't say I blame him. He's created a super-persona, complete with blind worshipers, he's dogged John's product and abilities... and well... it does appear the John can shoot, does it not?

I'm still in, if there's a collection to make it happen. What do you say, Big Stick?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't doubt that Burns can shoot or that his rifles will do what he says they can do. IMO, that doesn't make them worth the 6K fee.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Then don't buy one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for sharing. Jeff asked me a question and I answered it. Didn't mean to stress you out

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You're welcome.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Roy, yes I gathered that. smile

I'm a DIY person myself so, were I to desire a rig like that, I'd build it myself (so to speak) rather than buy turnkey. From John or anyone else. But, I'm a poor man lately and have to search out the cheapest path to where I want to get.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
If anyone has seen JGRaider with some of the Muledeer he has killed, he's far from a member of the "Do Nothing" crowd...YMMV

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeah, well, I damn near won the Dink-a-Thon last season AND I accidentally killed a bruiser of a 4x4 to boot! grin

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Old Coach
I want to use a Nightforce 5.5x22x56 on a GAP 300WM for a LR deer and hog rifle. Rifle is rested frt. and rear on sandbags in an elevated box stand.
I need the high magnification to study the rack on bucks across long fields. I use binos to glass the fields then the scope to size up the antlers.
Is the 56 better than the 50?
Is the 56 worth the extra $$?
Will the 56 cause a problem by being mounted too high?

Thanks
Coach

Just curious as to what "long fields" entail? I'm familiar with Western North Carolina, which is what I suppose "WNC Mtns." means and there isn't to many fields that I would consider "long". Distances help others give relevant thoughts.....

As to the rest of the posts, I tend to think one needs experience hunting to give advice on hunting and if one hasn't killed much, they probably shouldn't be giving advice on what to use.... just a thought......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just because I'm feeling ornery, for Big Stick to act like spanking a Booner on Prince of Wales island is some sort of accomplishment, especially for a RESIDENT fer Pete's sake, is high comedy indeed.

I invite y'all to do a little googling regarding success rates and trophy potential.

While we've got Stick here, maybe he'll brag a little on the deer he shot in the ass... on purpose... and no, not a trophy. What'd you call it, Stick? Oh yeah. A "rat".

What is up with these POW guys hunting in a frikkin' city zoo but acting like they are God's gift to the hunting world, anyway?!

*snork*

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 7 of 23 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 44 invisible), 2,294 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,333
Posts18,526,732
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.