-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 23 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 22 23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I know a guy around here who has fancy skulls like that rifle on his tough guy tricked out truck. In the bed he has his custom built motorcycle so he can impress you with twice the awesome at the same time. Don't think I've ever seen him ride it or it out of the truck bed. Even has a vanity plate with a cool guy word on it. He also has one of those weight vests he wears when walking his $10k GSD around the block. You should see the pair.

Has a banging hot wife. Sets the bar for as 'improved' as money can buy. She's not too bright, but she is really sweet and her low self esteem makes my skin crawl in a good way. A crap lay, according to one of my best friend who does it just to spite her husband. Fairly often since he's out of state on some expensive hunting trip where they setup your tripod and then do all the work. Us guys all grew up together, came through school and all that. She bangs my buddy because there isn't anyone that would piss her husband off more. Plus that low self esteem thing doesn't help.

Started reading this thread and was surprised at the similarities.

I like going out with guys slinging huge scopes on heavy rifles. Those days are great. Especially since I don't share my water. The look of heartbreak on their faces as I pull out yet another water bottle makes me tingle almost as much as being in the same room as that previously mentioned guy's wife.....

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by BachelorJack
I know a guy around here who has fancy skulls like that rifle on his tough guy tricked out truck. In the bed he has his custom built motorcycle so he can impress you with twice the awesome at the same time. Don't think I've ever seen him ride it or it out of the truck bed. Even has a vanity plate with a cool guy word on it. He also has one of those weight vests he wears when walking his $10k GSD around the block. You should see the pair.

Has a banging hot wife. Sets the bar for as 'improved' as money can buy. She's not too bright, but she is really sweet and her low self esteem makes my skin crawl in a good way. A crap lay, according to one of my best friend who does it just to spite her husband. Fairly often since he's out of state on some expensive hunting trip where they setup your tripod and then do all the work. Us guys all grew up together, came through school and all that. She bangs my buddy because there isn't anyone that would piss her husband off more. Plus that low self esteem thing doesn't help.

Started reading this thread and was surprised at the similarities.

I like going out with guys slinging huge scopes on heavy rifles. Those days are great. Especially since I don't share my water. The look of heartbreak on their faces as I pull out yet another water bottle makes me tingle almost as much as being in the same room as that previously mentioned guy's wife.....

Too Funny and oh so true!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Just because I'm feeling ornery, for Big Stick to act like spanking a Booner on Prince of Wales island is some sort of accomplishment, especially for a RESIDENT fer Pete's sake, is high comedy indeed.

I invite y'all to do a little googling regarding success rates and trophy potential.

While we've got Stick here, maybe he'll brag a little on the deer he shot in the ass... on purpose... and no, not a trophy. What'd you call it, Stick? Oh yeah. A "rat".

What is up with these POW guys hunting in a frikkin' city zoo but acting like they are God's gift to the hunting world, anyway?!

*snork*

I find it absolutely fascinating that a hunter in the western US could bitch so much about sucking so bad, yet be in driving distance of Montana, Wyoming, Washington, Colorado, Nevada, NM, etc.. Dude, grow some balls. Put in for some tags, get drawn for some, jump in the rig and go hunting for crying out loud. Does that not fit into your victim agenda? [bleep], it takes me as much as $1000 to fly commercial to some parts of my state, and then as much as 3k to be transported to my hunting area.. All on a DIY hunt!

You are such a waste of bandwidth, it's not even funny anymore.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just because I'm feeling ornery, for Big Stick to act like spanking a Booner on Prince of Wales island is some sort of accomplishment, especially for a RESIDENT fer Pete's sake, is high comedy indeed.

I invite y'all to do a little googling regarding success rates and trophy potential.

While we've got Stick here, maybe he'll brag a little on the deer he shot in the ass... on purpose... and no, not a trophy. What'd you call it, Stick? Oh yeah. A "rat".

What is up with these POW guys hunting in a frikkin' city zoo but acting like they are God's gift to the hunting world, anyway?!

*snork*

You're feeling stupid...mainly because you most cerainly are and the depths of that plight rates well beyond "impressive" and upon all scales. None of which could be slighted in the least,nor by anyone.

Fire up your Google-Fu in conjunction with your Imagination and start citing "all" the B&C victims amassed so "easily",as per your wanton angst. Hell...I'd go so far as to cite all the Guides smacking them too,if only to reaffirm the relative "ease". It'll be [bleep] hilarious!

You are certainly The Queen of the Do-Nothing Dumbphuck's Window Licking Brigade and are perpetual Testimony,as to how stupidity is the gift that keeps on givin'. Tough to trump the hilarity associated of a Life spent "amassing" bottom rung results,frosted by the need of a co-signer,for a box of bullets. Would be groovin' on the size of the chart requisite,that could accurately depict that!

Some folks connect dots and ring bells,everywhere they go and others are feverishly coniving ways to become adept at formulating excuses,to mask their inherent sucktitude. If outright stupidity could be accurately calibrated,you'd most definately be amongst the top listings within The Book and by goodly margin.

It is the Injun not the arrow...but beware the best Injun,with the best arrows. Exceptional results routinely befall the astute,who spend the time to master crafts and have the physical prowess to employ same. Conversely,the befuddled who are mired in THEIR perpetual ineptitude,are always all too eager to point fingers so as to feebly lend "justification" to their incredible dumbphucktitude. 'Tis an unerring salient point,that them who bitch the most,have done the least. You are THE face of that "[bleep]" factoid and that is easily your greatest "accomplishment".

Congratulations?

Happy to see K-She here,as no Do-Nothin' Roundup is complete,less her whining voice,flowing tears and Ratitude.

You poor dumbphucks are well shy of the faculties,to fully process just how [bleep] amazingly stupid you are.

Though you gals do take comedy factored by oblivion,to amazingly high levels. Much looking forward to all the "reasons" you gals can concoct,which arranges why you soooooooooo reliably draw so many blanks. Feel free to get giddy about Dinks,skirt HOGs...if only so you can stay in familiar territory. To frost the cake in sublime humor,go to great lengths to distance YOUR results and preclude them in the fray...if only to save face.

Laffin'...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I know a guy around here who has fancy skulls like that rifle on his tough guy tricked out truck...//...The look of heartbreak on their faces as I pull out yet another water bottle makes me tingle almost as much as being in the same room as that previously mentioned guy's wife.....

Good Lord, can you get any more jealous? You're positively green around the gills! laugh

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
BigStick,

You're a flat out Douche-bag!!!!

Last edited by 300MAG; 06/16/11.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

*snork*

Whoa Jeff_O! You hit a nerve with that one! LMMFAO!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Big Stick

*snork*

You're feeling stupid...mainly because you most cerainly are and the depths of that plight rates well beyond "impressive" and upon all scales. None of which could be slighted in the least,nor by anyone.

Fire up your Google-Fu in conjunction with your Imagination and start citing "all" the B&C victims amassed so "easily",as per your wanton angst. Hell...I'd go so far as to cite all the Guides smacking them too,if only to reaffirm the relative "ease". It'll be [bleep] hilarious!

You are certainly The Queen of the Do-Nothing Dumbphuck's Window Licking Brigade and are perpetual Testimony,as to how stupidity is the gift that keeps on givin'. Tough to trump the hilarity associated of a Life spent "amassing" bottom rung results,frosted by the need of a co-signer,for a box of bullets. Would be groovin' on the size of the chart requisite,that could accurately depict that!

Some folks connect dots and ring bells,everywhere they go and others are feverishly coniving ways to become adept at formulating excuses,to mask their inherent sucktitude. If outright stupidity could be accurately calibrated,you'd most definately be amongst the top listings within The Book and by goodly margin.

It is the Injun not the arrow...but beware the best Injun,with the best arrows. Exceptional results routinely befall the astute,who spend the time to master crafts and have the physical prowess to employ same. Conversely,the befuddled who are mired in THEIR perpetual ineptitude,are always all too eager to point fingers so as to feebly lend "justification" to their incredible dumbphucktitude. 'Tis an unerring salient point,that them who bitch the most,have done the least. You are THE face of that "[bleep]" factoid and that is easily your greatest "accomplishment".

Congratulations?

Happy to see K-She here,as no Do-Nothin' Roundup is complete,less her whining voice,flowing tears and Ratitude.

You poor dumbphucks are well shy of the faculties,to fully process just how [bleep] amazingly stupid you are.

Though you gals do take comedy factored by oblivion,to amazingly high levels...................

*snork*

You're like McGruber, rippin' throats... lol...

A quick google shows guide after guide bragging on 85-100% success rates. You are out there hooking a middle-school girl up with Booners. Deer? 6 tags, long season, got Calvin taking out a buddy and killing 3 meat bucks in an afternoon...and AK F&W was saying over 60% success rate per tag last I looked.

Kudos to you for living where the hunting is stupidly good but really dude, get off your "Booner" high horse. It's making you look silly. Congratulations,.......?

Now go drive your boat around and get out and shoot something in the ass with an Amax (how much meat did THAT cost you?!), would ya?

Oh- answer us this, since you avoided it once. If we take up a Campfire collection to cover the costs of getting you/him there, will you shoot with Burns either at his place or yours?

And finally, you can't TOUCH this, be-atch:

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 300MAG
BigStick,

You're a flat out Douche-bag!!!!

Stick has to me the most infamous guy on the web. Really too bad. Before I knew any better I kinda envied Stick (AKA) NOBODY. I enjoy photography, hunting with fine rifles and steelhead fishing. The more I read his encryptic insult venom the less envious I became. On another forum he was roasted bad. Some gents who knew him well posted images and video of him and then I actually developed sorrow for the guy.

34K posts here
19K at As Real as it Gets
Tens of thousands of bosts combined between other sites.

At what point do you become a talker? Oh sure, he will probably post thirty years of pictures from lumberjacking to bears. Steehead and quality rilfles, but now I think he is bored and spews his venom. Exactly how many sites has he been banned from? Why Rick allows him here is a mystery. BS is a cancer. Take this thread for example. I don't know why guys engage him. BS is the reason we have an ignore function.

I believe [Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
wadevb1, you know how I know you're gay?

You saved a picture of a man with no pants on to your hard drive. Then in a blatant rule 4 violation, you shared your 'treasure' with all of us.

Reference Rule 4:
4. No homo posts. We might all be tolerant adults, but none of us want to see that [bleep].

I'm no detective but you didn't make it difficult either....

Last edited by BachelorJack; 06/16/11.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Something in that photo is prominent by it's absence... "Little Stick" perhaps a better handle? grin whistle

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
wadevb1, you know how I know you're gay?

You saved a picture of a man with no pants on to your hard drive. Then in a blatant rule 4 violation, you shared your 'treasure' with all of us.

Reference Rule 4:
4. No homo posts. We might all be tolerant adults, but none of us want to see that [bleep].

I'm no detective but you didn't make it difficult either....

BachelorJack,

Stop sending me PM's, I'm married and straight. I'm not meeting you. If you keep sending me pictures of your junk I'm going to the police. Trust me, the picture wasn't saved, but recently found.

Time for you to fine tune your GAYDAR...You are way off.

BachelorJack...BJ...Hmmm

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
To be clear, I'm not implying that Big Stick has NO penis.

I'm sure the little feller is tucked up there somewhere. Or maybe it's just cold.

I'm also not feeling ornery today so let me say that for self-esteem issues alone, I'm glad there's a place, like Prince of Wales island, where even he can succeed and feel like a real ass-shooting slob with no ethics hunter.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Funny Schitt..... Everybody beating a guy while his hands are tied behind his back...Pusssys.

Here, hold my beer and watch this!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Manic_Hunter

Funny Schitt..... Everybody beating a guy while his hands are tied behind his back...Pusssys.

You wouldn't expect anything less from these children would you? It is all Big Sticks fault, none of these idiots let big Stick get the best of them. If they are going to put Big Stick on a one post a day they should add the rest of these children to the same rule. Oh wait of course its all Big Sticks fault! Right.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lol.

Guys, first, it's all in fun- at least from me. I'm not a mean person.

Second, Stick is perhaps THE biggest purveyor of pissing matches. Ever. In the WORLD. smile

Finally, I could sit here tapping out posts against him for a very long time, and it'd be a drop in the bucket compared to what he's typed about me.

Besides- where IS his penis in that picture?! You have to admit, it's disturbing from a physiological point of view. Is it retractable? Detachable? crazy

I'm hoping tomorrow, when he gets to post again, he'll enlighten us as to the ethics of a "hunter"- in one of the most game-rich areas of America... with an enormous technological advantage on the quarry... food in the freezer, money in the bank, and an animal described as a "rat deer" (small buck)- shooting that deer in the ass on purpose. Personally, I don't give much thought to his windowlicker this and short bus that; it's just silly and funny. But I do give thought to such chitty hunting ethics. It's not silly, nor funny.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You forgot foul-hooking Steelheads. I was just on a Steelhead board, and to a person, the posters said that was looked down upon.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by Manic_Hunter

You wouldn't expect anything less from these children would you? It is all Big Sticks fault, none of these idiots let big Stick get the best of them. If they are going to put Big Stick on a one post a day they should add the rest of these children to the same rule. Oh wait of course its all Big Sticks fault! Right.

These guys are doing nothing worse than you and others did to John Burns and his business..you really are pathetic!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
+1 Ackleyfan. They're both vying for President of the BS fanclub evidently.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Besides- where IS his penis in that picture?! You have to admit, it's disturbing from a physiological point of view. Is it retractable? Detachable? crazy

I'm hoping tomorrow, when he gets to post again, he'll enlighten us as to the ethics of a "hunter"- in one of the most game-rich areas of America... with an enormous technological advantage on the quarry... food in the freezer, money in the bank, and an animal described as a "rat deer" (small buck)- shooting that deer in the ass on purpose. Personally, I don't give much thought to his windowlicker this and short bus that; it's just silly and funny. But I do give thought to such chitty hunting ethics. It's not silly, nor funny.

Your infatuation with a mans penis speaks volumes of your true calling... sick

So most are jealous/hurt because he is able to go out and be/do what most sit in an office and dream about... Is that what I am getting from all the hate I see here...

Just curious...

Page 8 of 23 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (17CalFan, 160user, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 50 invisible), 2,413 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,340
Posts18,526,828
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.