Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 23 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 22 23
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Not what you're seeing from me 'guide. I do exactly what I want to do as long as I'm physically able and I have the $$$$ to do it. I'd love to have you guide me on an Elk hunt. I can handle the rigors of climbing and toting my rifle, but I don't have anything near the $$$$ it costs to hire you.

GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Besides- where IS his penis in that picture?! You have to admit, it's disturbing from a physiological point of view. Is it retractable? Detachable? crazy

I'm hoping tomorrow, when he gets to post again, he'll enlighten us as to the ethics of a "hunter"- in one of the most game-rich areas of America... with an enormous technological advantage on the quarry... food in the freezer, money in the bank, and an animal described as a "rat deer" (small buck)- shooting that deer in the ass on purpose. Personally, I don't give much thought to his windowlicker this and short bus that; it's just silly and funny. But I do give thought to such chitty hunting ethics. It's not silly, nor funny.

Your infatuation with a mans penis speaks volumes of your true calling... sick

So most are jealous/hurt because he is able to go out and be/do what most sit in an office and dream about... Is that what I am getting from all the hate I see here...

Just curious...

It's more about how BS treats people than what he has done, remember the old saying "what comes around goes around" your just getting a glimpse of how it works

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by JGRaider
+1 Ackleyfan. They're both vying for President of the BS fanclub evidently.

I think your right, I just don't get it!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
It's more about how BS treats people than what he has done, remember the old saying "what comes around goes around" your just getting a glimpse of how it works

We ALL learned it in Vacation Bible School and Sunday School: The Golden Rule - treat others as you would have them treat you. I take that literally, so I schit on him.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Ah I see... I've never had a problem with Stick on any forum over the last 4-5 years that I've been around him... I converse with him regularly via PM/E-mail and If'n I need to be called a dumbphuck whether in private or public I can can handle that and it works the same in reverse...

Just seems like a lot of delicate lil' flowers here...

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
elkhuntinguide,

elkhuntinguide

Check the rules.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ringman
elkhuntinguide,

elkhuntinguide

Check the rules.

And this means????

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Ringman
elkhuntinguide,

elkhuntinguide

Check the rules.

And this means????

Don't worry, you seem to be obeying the rules, only a few get away with not treating others with respect!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Besides- where IS his penis in that picture?! You have to admit, it's disturbing from a physiological point of view. Is it retractable? Detachable? crazy

I'm hoping tomorrow, when he gets to post again, he'll enlighten us as to the ethics of a "hunter"- in one of the most game-rich areas of America... with an enormous technological advantage on the quarry... food in the freezer, money in the bank, and an animal described as a "rat deer" (small buck)- shooting that deer in the ass on purpose. Personally, I don't give much thought to his windowlicker this and short bus that; it's just silly and funny. But I do give thought to such chitty hunting ethics. It's not silly, nor funny.

Your infatuation with a mans penis speaks volumes of your true calling... sick

So most are jealous/hurt because he is able to go out and be/do what most sit in an office and dream about... Is that what I am getting from all the hate I see here...

Just curious...

It's the LACK that's disturbing... oh never mind! grin

Dunno much about this "office" bidness. I have one, get to it about twice a month. Today I ran a chain saw all day, finished bringing in the firewood (always fun to go 4-lo in the truck), and sighted in my 7-08 with it's new scope.

I don't have a beef with BS. I laugh at the funny stuff, overlook the rest, and occasionally even learn something from the guy. And, like you, call him a dumphuck when he deserves it- which is fairly frequently, he can be a real idiot on Internet forums.

But hell, so can I! grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don't worry, you seem to be obeying the rules, only a few get away with not treating others with respect!

Wasn't worried, was just looking for a little clarification on the comment... I usually extend the same respect that is extended to me... Usually...

I appreciate the reply...

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's why my comment stated "Most"... If you don't fall in that category then good on you...

I've learned a lot of stuff from Stick... He is a plethora of information... A little rough around the edges but very knowledgeable and has ALWAYS helped me when I've asked...

He is rough on some but is usually spot on when it comes to slinging schit... At least from this screen... YMMV...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What's your take on shooting a deer in the ass on purpose?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Would not be my first choice of a shot...

I have seen individuals use it as a follow up shot when the first shot was not placed correctly and it was the only shot available as the animal was walking straight away into the timber...

I actually have recommended that shot (2nd or 3rd shot) twice as it fit the circumstances as described above... But as a first shot, never...

That's just me though... Other guides/hunters I have been around swear by it...

In the end (pun intended) if it brings a quick death and no suffering to the animal, and you are comfortable taking/placing the shot, then by all means lace the cherrio...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
...no suffering to the animal...

Really?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I don't have a beef with BS.

What's your take on shooting a deer in the ass on purpose?

Man, I can't believe I'm even commenting on this.

Jeff, it's obvious that you do have a beef with Big Stick, given the number of posts you devote to him. Just drop it.

A wise old man once said to me "if you ain't never shot a deer in the ass, you ain't tryin' hard enough."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You'll notice I said "if"... Lets not quote to ones advantage...

I don't like to see the animal suffer... YMMV...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yep, my bad. I missed the BIG "If". I try not to quote to my advantage, I just don't like to have a whole post when I was only questioning one part of it. Again, my bad and I apologize.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by smokepoleMan
I can't believe I'm even commenting on this.

Jeff, it's obvious that you do have a beef with Big Stick, given the number of posts you devote to him. Just drop it.

A wise old man once said to me "if you ain't never shot a deer in the ass, you ain't tryin' hard enough."

I can't believe you posted what you did. Jeff gets a ration of schit from Little Stick every GD post. Every post. You watch tomorrow and see who catches the largest ration of schit from little larry; it'll either be me or Jeff. Are you gonna tell stick to back off and leave Jeff, or me, alone?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
This schitt cracks me up to no end. Stick snagged me once or twice with his Internet treble hook in the past but I deemed it hilarious that I bit it to begin with. You guys are taking victimhood to a new level and at lightspeed. I prefer results to horseschitt and if you'd glean a few shards of learnin' from time to time you'd experience some.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow,

In all honesty I don't get why Lil Fish's need to piss in the pool.

I get why he wants to trash me, but what is the point of taking this thread into gutter?

Big Stick,

Go take some pictures and post them and cut this silly schit out.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Page 9 of 23 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

654 members (12344mag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,794 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,415
Posts18,528,222
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.