Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Wish I could cloverleaf groups at 200yds with a featherweight and 4x leupie.

Me too.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I can and if you like large cloverleafs I'll be glad to post a pic.

laissez les bons temps rouler
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hell, I can shoot alfalfa leafs if I want a picture.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
6" groups are good enough for me @ 200 yards. smile

Last edited by JGRaider; 06/18/11.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by DPhillips

Care to detail what groups are at distances you have such a rig for? Most anybody can cloverleaf 200 yd groups with a Leupy 4x on a featherweight factory rifle (take your pick). Much easier to carry, if in pursuit of anything but paper too... Hang around, you might learn a thing or two. Or not...

Jeez,
I always figured if I got sub MOA at 200 yds with my sub 7 lb. scoped rifles I was doing great!
Back to the drawing board for me.. blush

DPhillips.
Boy you Alaska guy's can sure shoot, eh!!
Maybe you can shed more light on your fwt. rifles and loads that will cloverleaf at 200 yds. with a Leupy 4X (consistently) for those of us who are still wondering in the wilderness..
THANKS !!!!
whistle

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I see the resident Do-Nothin' Dumb [bleep] are continuing along nicely,with their Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologues and succinct reiterations of their Window Lickin' Chronicles.

Jeff-O is again caught cock-gawkin' in admiration and it'd be difficult to slight her taste in men. So let's toss her two cookies,beings she fancies herself as a cord collector too.

Here's 10 cords and a sunny delight meat treat,for her oglin' eyes.

[Linked Image]

Some context of her relative "prowess",never ain't not funny too...in any extrapolation. If a cord remains 1536 bd ft,I could only bring 65,104 of 'em to the discussion,as per my own hands. 'Course that's sandbagging a smidge and only figuring 5,000,000 bd ft per annum,for 20yrs and a total of 100,000,000 bds outright. No wonder she's fixated,from stem to stern. Laffin'.

I see it's much to her chagrin too,that my teenage daughter spends farrrrrrrrrrr more time Outdoors and connects farrrrrrrrrr more dots to boot. Weren't long ago that poor dumb Jeff-O was gonna Google "all" of the results that were soooooo "easily" amassed,but that ruse didn't bear any fruit either.

I say...let's bear fruit. And hey!...that ain't a Hubble! WTF???!

[Linked Image]

My bad...forgot ass-shots and admittedly,this is prolly my favorite of All Time.

[Linked Image]

Weren't my intent to disway Jeff-O from "telling" me about Cheerio pokes with boolits she's never even launched,at distances she cain't connect upon and upon specimens she cain't fathom. I remain ALL ears!

Now I see Magnum Douche P.I.(Poosy Itches),has fired her Imagination back up and is feelin' fishy. Works for me and exceptionally well. Cracks me the [bleep] up,that some dwaddling dolt who's never even seen a Steelhead,wishes to wax eloquent in their regard. THAT is comedy and yet remaining 100% par for her pathetic Course!

I'd reckon for starters and if only for more Window Lickin' context to the Do-Nothin' Gang's incredible dumbphucktitude,that she feels obliged to vaguely bolster comment elsewhere...by someone who's as stupid as she is. Birds of a feather do dumbphuck together. She couldn't even ID a Steelhead and dat's well beyond poignant,in it's inherent humor! Here's hopin' someone is quoting her elsewhere,if only to connect all the crossed-eyed dots and slobber fests of Mall Ninjas everywhere. With luck...they's all wearing 100lb lead laden vests,watching Bruce Lee Movies and regaling eachother with tales of the schit they've never done,because they couldn't do it. Then nodding their collective heads,that dat's COOL! Laffin'!

Let's toss another hook in her yap,even if it is boringly easy and the "fight" is wanting.

Steelheading is a finesse fishery and I am simply a Master(understatement). My favorite rod has over 1000 victims to it's credit and I roll it lovingly. Many are afeared of an 1141-S as a mainstay implement and are the sort who'd tool up in Fluff and fly an unscathed/unblooded 30-378 wearing glass fully in synch with their "knowledge","experience" and "results"...as unknowing inkling to their "abilities".

All of which is phunnier than [bleep]! It'd take you 100 lifetimes,to amass a full day of actual experience.

[Linked Image]

NOW let's talk snaggin' Salmonids and I'm again at ease in the mention of my being a Master('nother gross understatement). It never ain't not entertaining to highlight the particulars associated,if only to denote that there ain't much that goes on haphazardly.

First...the key is to cover lotsa water and that is realized with a lengthy tool(that'll horn Jeff-O and the rest of the prick lookers up,all over again). Beings I've more than a whole [bleep] bunch of gear to select from,I've zero qualm in makin' wellfounded recommendations fueled by 1000's of saltwater hours. Pass the STFR 1363S,as 11'4" of backbone,assuredly do not hurt production.

5/0 LazerSharps are where it's at and if you's wrapping shanks with lead,you's pissing up ropes. The "trick" is to fly a short length of lead upon say a 25lb Chameleon leader(I savvy that all particulars in regards to Hunting/Fishing equipment are Greek to you,but feel free to Google a clue) and to keep said lead straight. This will preclude hook flutter and greatly increase both penetrating power and the odds of burying more than a single barb. Gimme 30lb PP mainline,as a minimum and you'll prolly note my upsizing the barrel swivel in conjunction.

'Bout like this. Of course I'm poetry in motion and that too...is gross understatement.

[Linked Image]

I can't stop laughing at you clueless idiots crying aloud for sprinkles,as a salve to satiate your collective stupidity. The quicker you figure out to quit pointing fingers and savvy the merits associated with the "nuances" of firsthand Reality,the sooner you'll be weaned from the insatiable craving to wantonly lick panes.

The only people who think shooting is hard,is people who don't shoot. Beware the best Indian...with the best Arrows,though you'll sure as schit wanna be takin' notes in their presence. It never ain't difficult to distinguish who do and who don't and this is one of the most Epic don't-ingest Threads of ALL [bleep] time!

Couple few puns and it's a shame that they sail over sooooooo many pointy heads. Too bad that those who put pedal to metal,is Endangered Species.

[Linked Image]

I can only lead you stupid bastards to water and admittedly giggle,when you run away and don't drink...............

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...0Work%20And%20Play/20110605-DAD_5889.jpg[/img]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

From Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act III, scene II. The phrase has come to mean that one can insist so passionately about something not being true that people suspect the opposite of what one is saying.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lol.

You're the most insecure guy in the WORLD!

Besides you can't touch my dink from last year and you know it. grin

My blacktail buck wasn't so bad either. wink

You ever give your standard explanation for shooting that rat deer in the ass ("I are a lean mean killin' machine and I are going do what I WANT!")? I'm too bored with this to go look.

Talk atcha tomorrow,................. congratulations?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by DPhillips
All the theory in the world cannot make up for real world results. Sad, ain't it?...

What theory are you referring to? (This should be good)

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by KCBighorn
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

From Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act III, scene II. The phrase has come to mean that one can insist so passionately about something not being true that people suspect the opposite of what one is saying.

LMAO!! laugh

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
DPhilips,

From just the response here on the fire, you could make a good living hosting shooting schools, teaching hardened, experienced hunters how to shoot a true clover-leaf at 200 yards with a feather-weight rifle topped with a 4X scope.

Or, you could cut your losses and STFU.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
That would leave you out since you don't hunt. You posting on a question concerning Hunting is akin to JO posting on, well anything.

Don't worry, Burns will be along soon to powder your butt tell you that you're special.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Steelhead
That would leave you out since you don't hunt. You posting on a question concerning Hunting is akin to JO posting on, well anything.

Don't worry, Burns will be along soon to powder your butt tell you that you're special.

You and Calvin and the rest of the hunting-in-a-zoo-crowd can repeat that until you type those keys blank, and it still doesn't make it true. The absence of one variable doesn't make an outcome valid. I hunt. That's all you and the the happy bunch need to know and are going to get.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Compelling as usual. I've no doubts how much rifle hunting you do/did in Illanoise.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Compelling as usual. I've no doubts how much rifle hunting you do/did in Illanoise.

They don't allow rifle hunting in Illanausea. I love to turkey hunt. I never turkey hunted until I came to Illanausea. We're allowed to use shotguns only, shot size 4 - 7. Last Spring my daughter got one and so did I. I'm not a great turkey hunter; that was the third bird I've killed in 8 years. Several seasons I didn't hunt, and a couple of seasons I just didn't get a shot. But I love it anyway.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Ahhh.. fashion..I see those skulls on your daughters shirt (where they belong).

Not on some dumb [bleep] fashion rifle.

Here, hold my beer and watch this!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

You and Calvin and the rest of the hunting-in-a-zoo-crowd can repeat that until you type those keys blank, and it still doesn't make it true. The absence of one variable doesn't make an outcome valid. I hunt. That's all you and the the happy bunch need to know and are going to get.

3 turkeys in 8 years with a shotgun? You live in IL and no wall hanger of a deer to post? Something ain't right. I would list IL as a state that for nice deer would be hunting in a zoo! Maybe you need to reach out to 300yards for that wall hanger?

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The best part of my post above is that Magnum PI has me on ignore! So he won't be responding to my post, doesn't get much better then that.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I prefer to turkey hunt. I enjoy it more, and I have to parcel out my time accordingly. I don't have the time to do both, so I do the one I enjoy - turkey hunting. Yeah 3 in 8 years. I never claimed to be a good turkey hunter. I am getting better though. I really don't enjoy deer hunting that much. We've killed deer since we've been here, and the sausage and sausage sticks are tasty treats, except for the year the guy who processed our deer mixed some old boar meat in with the deer sausage and beef sticks. That schit stunk the house up just cooking it. I have a large smoker on a trailer and I can make tenderloin and prime rib that'll turn you away from venison. My crew prefers beef to venison, and they also really like the wild turkey. I don't trophy hunt, so I don't see the point in killing any more deer then letting it go bad in the freezer, especially when I don't like deer hunting near as much as I like turkey hunting.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
So much for the ignore! I'll eat deer, elk, & moose all day long. You can keep the beef with all its medication and steriods in it. Plus doesn't cost me much to fill the freezer and I actually enjoy hunting.

Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 53 invisible), 2,500 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,474
Posts18,471,489
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.