-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 27 of 30 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I remember the layaway thread! You have NO one to blame but yourself (as usual).

I recall oldmantrannydouche was highly pissed and embarrassed when stxhunter played her like a fiddle when he pretended to buy one of her rifles on layaway. grin

An instant Classic.

[Linked Image]

GB1

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I see some common trends with some of these guys. One is egocentricity, it's all about me. I'm the smartest, everyone else is somehow less than me, dumber than me, I know better... etc. It's my way or the highway.

Another is an aggressive defense of one's positions, regardless how preposterous.

Another is bragadocious claims of experiences, skills and achievements well beyond the realm of credibility and without substantiation.

And there seems to be no remorse, just more and more building defensive walls and hiding behind excuses, digging deeper and deeper into a morass of absurdity without a sense of caution.

That normal sense of caution is somehow blunted by a compulsion to cover one's insecurities and lack of self esteem at any cost, to the extent that anti-social tendencies are exhibited.

They try to recruit others to drink their "Kool-Aid", in a grasp for absolute control. I remember one leading a bunch to Ghana for the ultimate Kool-Aid party. That guy had a narcissistic compulsion for control, all the way to the end. I'm not saying these guys are in the class with Jim Jones, just observing trends and traits.

I report, you decide...

DF

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Dang DF, that pretty much sums it up.

They teaching abnormal psychology in dirtfarmer school now?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by smokepole
Dang DF, that pretty much sums it up.

They teaching abnormal psychology in dirtfarmer school now?

More the school of hard knocks. After all, I'm "Road Scholar". Just don't brag about it...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Barak spots new world currency.......

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pssst! Good stuff, 'cept it was Guyana, as in Souf Amurica. Figured to jump right on that, afore "The Boys" did? ;O)

Ya know they'd be giddy over that one? Out of compassion for the less fortunate, figured I might help keep them dry.

Don't know why some tend to act like chitwads on the internet, but have been dealing with them for years on other sites. Where fortunately, I have "magical powers" and can send 'em off to the cry room, when they get carried away.

Most have the same martyr complexes and accuse others of the very deeds that get them into trouble. Guessin' mom must've mistreated them as wee tots?

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Thanks, dube, for getting me back on the right continent...

I was so into my story, I didn't pay attention to where I was. I guess that'll preach, as they say.

DF

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by dubePA
Guessin' mom must've mistreated them as wee tots?

Something to do with their potty training, or maybe lack there of, in some cases...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You nailed it.

My issue with Larry is his vile and unprovoked attacks on the members of this forum. I can live with the BS he spews forth but his past actions have forever forged my views regarding him as a person. The man has no sense of honor and especially when you consider that he attended military school and spent time in the military.

Larry exibits a number of sociopathic symptoms that stem from his childhood. The first problematic event was being sent away to military school at an early age and a lack of self esteem from being bullied in a structured class system that's common in military academies. This was compounded by not having a previously formed foundation of normal social interaction obtained in a "traditional" family enviroment. This caused Larry to withdraw and formulate his own perspective of how the world is and thus he displays the sociopathic symptoms that normal people find so offensive. Throughout his adult life he has been trying to make up for the wrongs he experienced as a child by bullying others which is not unusual in cases of abuse.

That's my diagnosis and opinion and I'm stickin' to it. wink

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted by Tom264
We certainly did...but I am sometimes a fairy.........

Originally Posted by ingwe
Kinda figured the same...

Yes, that's why I did not have another beer with him. Just look at how defensive he is! He's so defensive that you just know that he's hiding something wink

Monster Whitetails are Awesome!!!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's one thing I forgot to mention about Larry.............

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Dang, they taught abnormal psychology in fish head school too?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I guess us rocking chair shrinks need to send Larry a bill...

DF

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What is interesting about your response is you really never say where you are coming down.

Also interesting that the Trolls admitted they sent counterfeit money to buy a gun. The Secret Service now has it along with all the facts. BTW that was the same gut who was coming to FL to kill me.

I try to avoid pschyoanalysis where the Trolls are concerned. I don't pretend to be a Charles Krauthammer as they do.

Bottom lie they are still serial liars and now even are admitting it. You note that while "everything is my fault" they , as usual, can cite no facts to bolster their BS.

Accusations fly, evidence is totally lacking.

The war is over, we have won and absent making good on their criminal threats, all they can do is waste bandwidth.

Other than ARAIG.net, this is the only site I'm aware of that tolerates a tiny group of Trolls creating constant flame wars.

If you really want to discuss this you can PM me as I don't have you blocked (as most of the Trolls have done to me). Other than that this thread is history.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
You have me on ignore.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
maybe.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
New heading staring me...! WOW!

"Cryptic response"...??

Is Brooksrange one of your alias'...? I've seen Bosslady and a few others.

And the "trolls" are after you, even trying to do you in...?

I'm having to resist being drawn into the cheap entertainment aspect of all this. It's like rubber necking at a train wreck or a car pile up with serious carnage. We all have that tendency, just have to resist those urges...

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tom264
You have me on ignore.....

Would you like to send me a nice PM? Apology, maybe? If so, I'll happily take you off ignore wink

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Go to hell

Page 27 of 30 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

63 members (anothergun, Amos63, 300_savage, 257robertsimp, 13 invisible), 1,639 guests, and 840 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,824
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.