Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 28 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 27 28
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Logcutter I think you are coming on a little strong. I get your point as I think others have too. I am sure you have a chit load of experiance and knowledge. If someone wants to carry a 5lb rifle whats the big deal? If someone wants to use a .243 whats the big deal? Personally I choose to do 99% of my big game hunting with a bow. I don't hunt with many guys but those I do have never bitched about anything. I know one that would have liked to but he knew that would have been the end of hunting with me. If it works for you run it.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by logcutter
I have been bow hunting for close to 40 years..I also have none taken with a bow..Owe well..

Just calling a few crude/gross loudmouth's bluff,and your not one of them.

Come on Smoke, you gotta post pics of that awesome bow bull.

And Log, if you've never hunted with a pack on, you're a puss and a moron.

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
grin

Your making me laugh....Post your first kill or any for that matter...Another internet big mouth or you could...........

Prove me wrong....

Jayco

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I have been bow hunting for close to 40 years..I also have none taken with a bow..Owe well..

Jayco

Priceless. I bowhunted last year for the first time and got my bull. But it looks like you've got 40 years experience, so that must mean you're the better bowhunter, eh?

And yeah, seeing as how you know I hunt elk with muzzleloaders and now the bow, asking for a pic with a centerfire is pretty crafty, I'll admit.

But that doesn't mean I don't know about carrying centerfires in the mountains from experience, pudnah'. I grew up hunting in the mountains of VA, and hunted there for close to 20 years before moving out west. Last time I went back, (last fall) I toted a 7 1/2 lb. rifle, all up. Much lighter than the one I started out with.

I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks. At least some old dogs.

But let's see a pic of you with a backpack. You must have some stashed away somewhere. Because if you don't have one, you're not qualified to comment on backpacks, and I know you're not the kind of man to comment on things you have no experience with, right?

Can you dig it?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by exbiologist
Have I mentioned the callouses on my pecker where it drags on the ground?

Post the picture of your first Elk Stud....Your all fricken talk or you could,prove me wrong,if you can.

Just post the picture of your first Elk with you in it.

Jayco

[Linked Image]

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Your a fricken looser..Put up or shut up..Show us just one Elk you killed with a center fire weapon.

How many years have you Elk Hunted elk with a center fire to give an opinion on a center fire Elk hunting forum?

And you argue like you know what the hell your talking about with Tim Sundles of Buffalo Bore ammunition..He forgot more about hunting and loading than you will ever know.

Whats this big guy....Your right..A "Military Issue" pauncho shading the Elk Meat.

[Linked Image]

Your all talk.....Period...

Jayco

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Wrong thread Big Dick......As you wrote....

What a pervert.Do you know kids read this forum????..Maybe some one else wants to listen to a potty mouth like you,but not me...And I won't put you on ignore like some puzzies do...I can handle you easy like a man.

Jayco

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You just don't get it, do you?

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
You don't get it....What kind of a man would write this on a public forum that kids read?

Your a pedophilia.

Jayco

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
How many years have you Elk Hunted elk with a center fire to give an opinion on a center fire Elk hunting forum?

And you argue like you know what the hell your talking about with Tim Sundles of Buffalo Bore ammunition..He forgot more about hunting and loading than you will ever know.

Whats this big guy....Your right..A "Military Issue" pauncho shading the Elk Meat.

[Linked Image]

Your all talk.....Period...

Jayco

Great pic. That you with the apron? Just foolin. What's the pic supposed to prove,anyway?

I thought this thread was about carrying centerfires in the mountains. You think I should post my comments on the deer hunting forum since I was carrying the centerfires while hunting deer?

Last edited by smokepole; 08/09/11.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Would someone with a special education background please dumb my comments down for him?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You're just a pedophilia.

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
You want to knock my Grandma..Bring it in person..What a looser to pic on family..

How many years have you hunted Elk with a Center Fire,was it????

Yeah right..Your opinion matters to who..Surely not anyone that has hunted Elk 5 years....

How many Smoke Pole..You refuse to answer and why???

Jayco

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sorry to tell you Exbiologist, you are a pedophilia.

I guess I can not talk to you anymore. Darn.

grin

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by exbiologist
Would someone with a special education background please dumb my comments down for him?

grin grin

Need help do 'ya....What a looser...

Most of us on here are parents and don't appreciate some educated monkey making sexual remarks that could and do offend the young that read and post here....

If I am the only one to comment on a few comments here,so be it..I would do the same or worse in person.

Jayco

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sorry kid, I'm a pedophilia...just wish I was smart enough to use a big word like that properly

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Anyone ever scroll down and see "Kids at the Campfire"..I doubt Rick Bin put it up to here talk like that.......

If anyone here agree's with that talk on a forum kids visit..Please feel free to bash me...

I will stick up for everyone of those kids like there my own...

Jayco

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jayco, could you post a picture of your G.I. Joe dolls again? grin

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
That's cool if it works for you,but I don't remember you being one of the kool kids whining either....

My post was about those saying how in shape they are doing cardio/weights/bikes and such then complain about rifle weight...More bragging than fact,it seems as usual...

Jayco
I don't remember anyone saying 1 lb was a hunt breaker. When i was young and dumb, i would run and gun. Now, i'll take you hunting if you tote my gun.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 7 of 28 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

218 members (673, 06hunter59, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 29aholic, 35 invisible), 1,605 guests, and 1,044 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,854
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.