-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 28 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 27 28
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
do us a favor and post some pix of that.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by logcutter
You are a jackass and most likely a troll, you sound a lot like Swampass 700 with your hardass bullschit talk. Have you killed a dragon with your 20lb. rifle also and packed it out out of the mountains all by yourself? Stupid prick

My left nut contains more gray matter than what you possess in your whole [bleep]' head XXXXXX. You are the dumbest, most ignorant, blind, retarded, inbred, white trash, moronic a$$hole I've come across on a website in a long time. Btw, I love M700s and many other rifles, but the way you talk about them makes me want beat you in your misshapen, waterhead skull with one you [bleep] dult.

You sound pretty grown up and intelligent and you call others trolls....

Jayco
That excerpt was after a long, retarded arguement with your brother Swampass 007, or it might be you, you share the same reasoning skills and logic, hmmm... (If you read most of my posts I'm usually trying to help someone with reloading, answering a question about rifles, sharing a hunting story, or asking my own question, not letting everyone know that I suffer from a small penis and Napoleon Syndrome by acting you're some kind of ass-kickin' mofo, btw, I highly doubt you're in better shape than the people you're giving schit to here, I seen the pic on your other thread with your fat ass, gut, and head behind that half rotten salmon, dikwart).

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I seen the pic on your other thread with your fat ass, gut, and head behind that half rotten salmon

grin

That was my son with the huge Salmon..Maybe you ought to meet him.He took State in wresting in the light heavy weight division and hasn't lost yet at 34.Them little boys like to wrestle..

Jayco

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
He ain't wrestling much then.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
No,He's just plain tough..I have seen him take down some big street fighting names..Once he has a hold of them,it's all over regardless of size.I guess his concrete contracting work as a job, keeps his testosterone up. grin

I may buy him a pink rifle but it has to be light.

Jayco

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Bullchit!

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
grin

My youngest, fought one MMA fight in Asotin Idaho at 265 lbs and won then wisely retired.All four of my boys like to play ball if need be infact my oldest(41) has only lost twice,once by a sucker punch walking away and the other he was to inebriated but took revenge on another day successfully.

Jayco

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Logcutter you are full of chit. First if your son (the wrestler) was so good and undefted wrestling against ranked wrestlers he would be wrestling on Team USA, he would have been a high school All American. Which tell me the year and I will gladly look up.

Fighting a MMA fight doesn't mean anything. What organization did he fight with and who was the fighter he fought and won against? If he has only lost two fights in his entire life he hasn't fought much, or maybe he is a small town bully?

Logcutter I raise the Bullchit flag on you.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yeah, and I knife-fight grizzly naked and blindfolded, I work masonry myself, around these parts, the fat boys are always the first to get fired because they're already gassed halfway through the day.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Logcutter as to size. My good friend and Fellow Marine that was KIA in Iraq David Coullard wasn't a very big boy but I have seen him lay-out many of big guys that let their mouth out run their size! Google his name and see what you come up with.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I'm not going to play this game anymore..I do know this for the little mouths spouting off here,if any of them mouthed off to any of my kids,someone would get hurt...They don't back down and fight alot way more than I think they should, but they are over 21 and I don't bail them out.

Have fun on this one.I'm done!

Jayco

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
That is what I thought.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It's about frickin' time. laugh

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Logcutter your fast to speak and even faster to run.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
First they make a .338/340 in any form and supposedly get it to 8 pounds loaded/slinged and scoped and say they have a problem with the recoil....Come on man...I wonder why. grin

If that same rifle weighed 9-10 lbs,maybe they could handle the recoil..What do you think Smoke Pole?How do you compare the recoil of the .300's/338's and 375's versus weight in the field,not the range.

Is the weight worth it in heavy recoilers.Okay Smoke...You don't hunt centerfire..Do you with Revolvers..

Would the added weight be a plus shooting 525 grains at 1300 fps or 425 grains at 1650 fps with big bad bears around?Would or could you hunt with a large revolver?

Well, now you're not only changing your tune (who said squat about heavy-recoiling cartridges chambered in light rifles?) you're also moving into hypothetical dumb-ass territory.

First it was "guys who can't carry a 9-lb. rifle aren't in shape" and now it's "guys who chamber .375's in light rifles can't handle the recoil." And heavy revolvers. Sheesh.

You can't even keep your own story straight.

And for the what, third, fourth time, I DO hunt with centerfires. Just not elk. You want I should go post on the deer forum?

I have a .300 Wby., .338WM, a .375 Ruger, and a .358 WSM if you wanna talk recoilers. None are what I'd consider "light rifles," although the Kimber .338 gets close, and the .358 is pushing it. Both'll kick, but MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE for a rifle I'll carry around in the mountains is lighter weight for the 99.999% of the time I'll be carrying it vs. worrying about recoil for the 0.001% of time the rifle will be in recoil. YMMV, as a matter of fact, I hope the hell it does.

For light rifles I use a 7-08 (6.5lb.) and a 7-WSM (7.5 lb.). That about covers anything I hunt.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
This is horrible.I have a special place in my heart for Smoke Pole...The man loves to argue and doesn't cross the line often and offers examples and proof of his endeavors unlike some trolls that only want to argue and put down.

That's what it is all about rather than getting down in the dirt calling names and not offering any evidence of even being an outdoors man/hunter rather wanting to act like a troll just spitting out high school dribble.

So Smoke..I really don't care how much a rifle weighs,I do care how it handles/comes to my pull for quick shot and of course,accuracy.I don't have or shoot wild cats or custom rifles.The closest thing to a custom is my pre-'64 270 Winchester thats weighs in naked over 8lbs but I dress it and the weight I could care less about,because that puppy fits me as well as any rifle I own.

To end this...I really don't care what a rifle weighs if I like it and it fits me and get this...I don't publically complain about 16 ounces of anything bothering me..Chit...A camera weighs how much on average and I don't own one.

How many items in a guys pack does he use on every trip?I take what I need and only that and I think after over 50 years of hunting Elk,I have an idea what I need and don't need.....

Jayco

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is horrible.I have a special place in my heart for Smoke Pole...The man loves to argue and doesn't cross the line often and offers examples and proof of his endeavors unlike some trolls that only want to argue and put down.

That's what it is all about rather than getting down in the dirt calling names and not offering any evidence of even being an outdoors man/hunter rather wanting to act like a troll just spitting out high school dribble.

So Smoke..I really don't care how much a rifle weighs,I do care how it handles/comes to my pull for quick shot and of course,accuracy.I don't have or shoot wild cats or custom rifles.The closest thing to a custom is my pre-'64 270 Winchester thats weighs in naked over 8lbs but I dress it and the weight I could care less about,because that puppy fits me as well as any rifle I own.

To end this...I really don't care what a rifle weighs if I like it and it fits me and get this...I don't publically complain about 16 ounces of anything bothering me..Chit...A camera weighs how much on average and I don't own one.

How many items in a guys pack does he use on every trip?I take what I need and only that and I think after over 50 years of hunting Elk,I have an idea what I need and don't need.....

Jayco

Most seen it from the start that you were basing everything on needing proof. That comes under the heading of a 'who's is bigger' thread, and usually end in making the accuser end up with the shortened stick.

This is an internet forum, adding credibility has always been optional. Since the beginning of 'campfires' really.

But it brings a point I would like to make, if I may?

The nature of the outdoors, the lure of the wild is best enjoyed with out the competition you seem to want to insist on.

Having thought about this early in the thread, just sharing it now. Just kids in the late 70's early 80's all us hunter friends would put $5.00 in a big-buck pool. Every year someone from the same camp would win.

What a lesson learned the year that camp was busted for jack-lighting deer! A practice they been using for years, taking the money every year.

I got my 5-bucks back with the realization the the real goal is enjoying the hunt.

Enjoy your hunt.

Clinging to my God, and my guns!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I suppose it's asking too much to just agree to disagree or to have differing viewpoints but still discuss things civilly. It is unfortunate when people get personal with each other over really nothing at all.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I do know this for the little mouths spouting off here,if any of them mouthed off to any of my kids,someone would get hurt

Sounds like a really classy family. Wonder where they learned this behavior?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I do know this for the little mouths spouting off here,if any of them mouthed off to any of my kids,someone would get hurt

Sounds like a really classy family. Wonder where they learned this behavior?

Just garden variety narsistic nature is all.

The key point in his structure was the use of the word 'little' to qualify the term 'spouting off' , classic big-fish in a little pond syndrome.

Clinging to my God, and my guns!
Page 15 of 28 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

183 members (450yukon, 673, 06hunter59, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 69sportfury, 26 invisible), 1,473 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,864
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.