V
BTW - it's "civil", not "cival".

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by splattermatic
what's it matter to you ?
it was my stock, if it had issues, they were not his to correct.
install the trap, and send it back was all that was needed.
firewood ? well, it was MY firewood, and i liked it.
it matters not what you or he, or anyone else thinks of it.
if it could not be done, a simple once over in person would have told a "master" it couldn't be done and not touch it, and just sent it back on my dime.

Splatter must be smashed again.

He's done stewed too long about his POS stock and now that Mom and Dad are on vacation and the liquor cabinet is unlocked he's gonna' give all of us "a good what for". cry

Splatter---Take Seans advice and sue or STFU.....

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
meeee too....

oh, your such a big man, and bulley for you that you stick up for low lifes.

IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Issues?

[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Issues?

[Linked Image]

Is that the stock in question? grin

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
This is a private matter between two parties, and really has no place here. Let the thread die.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
nope, not with anyone other than art peck.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Nope. That actually had a purpose, was properly designed for it, and retains value.

Well, I guess firewood does have some value.....

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Your property is at Art's. Hint.

Your stock was a total POS from the get-go; none of the lines came anywhere close; basically, it was firewood with a pretty finish that you overpaid for, and finally realized.

This has been rehashed, numerous times.

As for what others would and have done, they'd not need Vagisil, and not be fretted.

Sue, or STFU.

Hold on a minute Sean.

Put your verbal ball bat down and lets ask YOU a few questions.

I have seen pics of that stock before it was sent to Art..?

I have.

It was FULLY finished and fitted to Splattermatic's bareled action.It looked just fine. As matter of fact, it looks as nice as anything I have seen Art Peck claim to do himself.

The bullet trap alone was worth at least $150(check New England custom gun for current prices- most are over $200.

e claims the stock was FUBAR-

Seen ANY PICS backing this up? Art has provided no proof to anyone.

He claims to have done some work to it-

SEEN ANY PICS back that up? Art again has provided no proof.

In my opinion Art is preying on his fan clubs total ignorance of the details here and also taking advantage of their loyalty to him. He can claim whatever the hell he wants. In this case it's bullschit.

Once you have all the parts in hand,ANY moron with a pair of 6" dial calipers and a brain can have figured out if that bullet trap would fit the contours of the stock.. BEFORE any cutting was done.

Either Art screwed everything up during the trap installation and is too proud to admit it(imagine that) OR he is too way slow...

Either way- 17 months of waiting and EIGHT months of ignoring Splatter's PMs is long enough. And it's behavior NO ONE down on the classified forum would have gotten by with for 2 months let alone SEVENTEEN.

No matter WHAT the stock looks like he wants HIS property back. What part of the fact it is NOT Art Peck's property do you NOT understand???????

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
This is a private matter between two parties, and really has no place here. Let the thread die.

splat can't.

He's only done this every time he takes a bender, and lacks the cajones to admit that 1) he can't/won't do anything else, and 2) the stock he sent was so FUBAR that it'd take damned near an Act of God to set it right.

He's also been told this, many times over.

So, he wants to act like a douche (again), he can be treated like a douche (again).

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
yep it sure do, and that's what I will do with it if it ever get's back to me.
and again dickhead, it was up to him to fix anything. he messed it up and blames it on other issues.

yep pretty fubar'd that it looked like this.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
and shot like this.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by splattermatic; 08/16/11.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by jim62

Your stock was a total POS from the get-go; none of the lines came anywhere close; basically, it was firewood with a pretty finish that you overpaid for, and finally realized.

As for what others would and have done, they'd not need Vagisil, and not be fretted.

Sue, or STFU.

Hold on a minute Sean.

I have.

It was FULLY finished and fitted to Splattermatic's bareled action.It looked just fine. As matter of fact, it looks as nice as anything I have seen Art Peck claim to do himself.

The bullet trap alone was worth at least $150(check New England custom gun for current prices- most are over $200.

In my opinion Art is preying on his fan clubs total ignorance of the details here and also taking advantage of their loyalty to him. He can claim whatever the hell he wants. In this case it's bullschit.

Once you have all the parts in hand,ANY moron with a pair of 6" dial calipers and a brain can have figured out if that bullet trap would fit the contours of the stock.. BEFORE any cutting was done.

Either Art screwed everything up during the trap installation and is too proud to admit it(imagine that) OR he is too way slow...

Either way- 17 months of waiting and EIGHT months of ignoring Splatter's PMs is long enough. And it's behavior NO ONE down on the classified forum would have gotten by with for 2 months let alone SEVENTEEN.

No matter WHAT the stock looks like he wants HIS property back. What part of the fact it is NOT Art Peck's property do you NOT understand???????

Pics?

Yep.

As for his options, he has them and has had them.

As I've stated, several times over on this thread, and during his whining-ass phone calls prior to.

Sue, or STFU.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sue, or STFU.

Hold on a minute Sean.

I have.

Good post Jim.

Shouldn't this whole thing have ended the minute Splatter asked for his property back?

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Sue, or STFU.

Hold on a minute Sean.

I have.

Pics?

Yep.

As for his options, he has them and has had them.

As I've stated, several times over on this thread, and during his whining-ass phone calls prior to.
wink
Sue, or STFU.

After 6 months or more of IGNORING the owner's requests for the return of the property, I think it's crossed the line from a mere civil tort.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by splattermatic
yep it sure do, and that's what I will do with it if it ever get's back to me.
and again dickhead, it was up to him to fix anything. he messed it up and blames it on other issues.

yep pretty fubar'd that it looked like this.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
and shot like this.
[Linked Image]

Ever lay a straight-edge on any of those lines?

Ever take a look at the bottom of that stock, and it's evenness (or, lack thereof) where you wanted a trap installed?

Hint: no.

How do I know this?

Pics, and conversations with you about the same. And, your admissions of the same.

Simply put, sue, or STFU.

Pretty damned simple.

The incessant whining, though, is just incredibly b!tch-like.

You want this to end and have your schit back?

Call the magistrate, swear out an affidavit, and have it served.

Pretty simple, and a HELLUVA lot faster than crying like a b!tch every time you tie one or two too many on.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I know an ADA in Anchorage if that helps.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Hell, splat, in the amount of time you've spent whining over this, you could have walked up there and served the papers yourself.

Easy solution, even if you have to borrow a set of balls to do it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell of a note if a man has to sue to get his own property back.Ownership does not seem to be in question.

I don't know either one of these guys , but if a transaction came about as the result of an internet forum , that forum seems to me to be an appropriate place to hash it out.

Of course,one of the parties is missing from the conversation.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 2 of 30 1 2 3 4 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (1OntarioJim, 1minute, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 70 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,704
Posts18,513,823
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.