OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
zackely !

GB1

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Obviously, he's not getting or has not gotten his stuff back in a fashion that suits him, correct?

Well, he has two choices, as he's been told several (hundred) times over, both in threads, PMs, via phone....

What does he need? Engraved tablets delivered from "on High"?

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
You thinking whining, pissing, moaning, and acting like a b!tch is going to do anything?

Has it?

Your options remain the same as they've always been.

You've just got to wipe your tears, put on your big girl panties, and figure out which one of the two you're going to do.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Art continues to show his lack of character in this matter, and the fan boys seem to be doin all the whining...The man deserves his stuff back, it's time for art to step up...!!

Last time this deal got brought up ,I'm pretty sure Art promised to finish the stock and get it sent back.It's been awhile.

Art's deal was that the "POS" stock was going to have his name on it and he deserved the opportunity to make it look right.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Yep.

Yet, splat wants his stuff back, now.

Which leaves him two options.

Still...

IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Obviously, he's not getting or has not gotten his stuff back in a fashion that suits him, correct?

Well, he has two choices, as he's been told several (hundred) times over, both in threads, PMs, via phone....

He just needs art to be the " the man of character that you guys think he is" Very simple!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
What I think about Art, is irrelevant at this point.

splat has the same two options he's had since Day 1.

That, ain't changed.

He just needs to figure out which he's going to do.

Or, he can just start whining like a b!tch every time he gets a little drunk and starts thinking about "precious"....

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
it will come to that now that push has come to shove.
i read the last thread i started pretty well, and see you, and just a few followers attacking me, then art's reply, so i backed off and waited to see what, would come of that thread.

nothing ...

i didn't want to have to sue, as a man should be man enough to step up and do the right thing and return another's property when asked.

deleted pm's.
not the way to man up lil one.

public scrutiny is should be enough for a real man to admit he's is wrong , and wronged another, and make it right.
art has not.

why is it so hard for you to see, that suing is a last resort, and a real fine upstanding man, would make things right, not hide from them and hope they go away, and let others attack the one who wants an end to this, in a decent manner, with just getting his property back.
nothing more.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
This schit, is only as hard as you make it. On both parties.

splat has his options; he just has to choose.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

He a few other choices due to the length of time that has passed since Splatter asked for his property back..

File a Federal Complaint for mail fraud.

File a local complaint in AK for theft by conversion and criminal fraud.

I am sure Art's apologists/buddies here would like it stay merely a civil matter, but at this time it's gone a bit past that due to Art ignoring any communication from Splattermatic for the last 6 months or more.

Simply boxing Splatter's property up and shipping it out about 4 month ago would have ended this.

That's simply too big of a thing for Art to do, I guess.

Last edited by jim62; 08/16/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
and another thing.
the getting drunk thing is purely speculation on your part, and since i don't drink, you are completly wrong on that surmation.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by splattermatic
i read the last thread i started pretty well, and see you, and just a few followers attacking me, then art's reply, so i backed off and waited to see what, would come of that thread.

nothing ...

i didn't want to have to sue, as a man should be man enough to step up and do the right thing and return another's property when asked.

deleted pm's.

public scrutiny is should be enough for a real man to admit he's is wrong , and wronged another, and make it right.
art has not.

why is it so hard for you to see, that suing is a last resort, and a real fine upstanding man, would make things right, not hide from them and hope they go away, and let others attack the one who wants an end to this, in a decent manner, with just getting his property back.
nothing more.

Good to know decency now including incessant whining.

I guess I should try to remember that.

Wait... no... I think I'll just take "having a backbone" instead.

Your call; your options haven't changed, and neither have your whining, nor your results.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
and another thing.
the getting drunk thing is purely speculation on your part, and since i don't drink, you are completly wrong on that surmation.

Well, I was giving you the out as to how the b!tch-like mannerisms appeared.

Thanks for clearing that up, and rendering them simply a standard.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Does the cartridge trap need to stay with the stock? if not send it back, what you think of art sure shows in your post you seem to go out of your way to defend him!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Defending him by telling splat that his stock was way out of whack (which is was), and that his options are the same as they've been: sue or STFU?

That's defense?

Oh, you must mean the parts where I'm telling splat that he's incessantly acting like a whiny b!tch (which he is), right?

Yeah, there's defense.

splat has whined, b!tched, moaned, and complained, and backed off.... and gotten nothing and nowhere.

He has the same two choices he's always had, and I've told him that since Day 1.

Yep, there's that defense thing again, right?

Gotcha....

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

nothing ...

deleted pm's.

art has not.

nothing more.

Your call; your options haven't changed, and neither have your whining, nor your results.

Its a shame you want to give splatermatic a hard time over this when art has been in the wrong for such a long time. Why hasn't he given the stock back yet. WTF.....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
we both know we have standards, i tried to have great ones with all here.

yours, as we all have read, are very low standards to back a man who is low enough to not return property when asked.

glad i am not one who consider's you a friend or anything, as i do not want to be associated with your type or thought about being your type.

scum is scum, weather they wear jeans and a t shirt, or a suit and tie.

the inner man is revealed what is in your soul by who you associate with and who you side with.

all can see what's in your soul sean, and to me , it ain't good.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

nothing ...

deleted pm's.

art has not.

nothing more.

Its a shame you want to give splatermatic a hard time over this when art has been in the wrong for such a long time. Why hasn't he given the stock back yet. WTF.....

I'm staying out of this, other than to say: plus one.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Ah, your puzzy hurts, doesn't it?

My standards are well known to the more than a few here who have met me and dealt with me. I'll rest easy with that.

Your reading comprehension is as pathetic as your whining.

Sue the man, like a man, or STFU. Pretty damned simple.

If he has something of yours, and you've given him all the room and time you're going to give him, then be a man, stop whining, and do something.

Clear enough?

Or, is that "defending" him again?

Oh, wait... I guess I'm being "mean" again, right?

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
[bleep].... I said the last time (or was it the one before that?) that splat came whining what the deal was, and Art chimed in that he was going to make it right and do it right.

Splat, obviously, accepted that.

Splat has changed his mind (again), and started whining (again).

None of that changes what was wrong or at issue before; only that splat's time of the month came (again).

So, the advice is as it's always been: sue, or STFU.

Pretty simple.

Mean, blunt, obviously "defending" someone because I'm not patting splat's puzz, but still accurate.

Want something done, splat? Then DO something, and quit f'kin' b!tching.

Page 4 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,700
Posts18,513,746
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.