Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 30 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 29 30
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by splattermatic
nothing bad said about family, just poking at you, as you do me.
one good turn deserves another.

pos stock, fubar'd ? etc...
guess joel russo who cut that stock would have to say otherwise.

I am betting Joel would not take credit for those lines... BUt this is now the third name offered as the one that did the work. Or do you mean he simply ran it across his duplicator... You know there is a huge difference.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
art, your here.
i said no lies, i have all the pm's.

i told you who did the finish.

to end this art, just return my property and nothing will be said again.

plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"To be clear, if the whiner ever stops the public posting and whining he might get his stuff back."

MIGHT? I,for one,will reckon you to be a thief until he does.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
no art, he used his cnc machine.
and as i told you, i did some shaping to suit my needs.
it is not the issue here. you had no business trying to correct anything about my stock other than inletting the trap.
that's it. you found issues, and thought you'd correct them. i did not ask for that.

you say the stock is fubar'd, well fine, as i have another now.

send my blank and trap back. that's it, nothing more, and we'll end this.
17 months art, come on.

Last edited by splattermatic; 08/16/11.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
All those attacking me while hearing exactly one side are welcome to. I could not possibly care less.

Just send him his chit back, end of story, if you don't you're a damn THIEF!

I guess you missed that part...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Jesus. Kindergarten response.

Dude... send him his stock back. You have the power to end this. What are you, milking it for drama?!

You promised to stay out and you have two posts on here.

You seem distinctly unqualified to take part.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Jesus. Kindergarten response.

Dude... send him his stock back. You have the power to end this. What are you, milking it for drama?!

You promised to stay out and you have two posts on here.

You seem distinctly unqualified to take part.

There's a shock...

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

As Jed Clampett used to say........hee doggies!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fish head
This has far more to do than just with the wood. Whether it was a piece of firewood or not Splatter sent Art a stock, a barrel blank for payment of services, a cartridge trap and other items that have not been returned at his request. Promises have been broken and all requests for the return of said items and communictions have been ignored.

He has been wronged and deserves to be recompensed for his loss. He had to purchase a new stock to replace the one he sent to Art.

Sean, with all due respect, explain to me why this isn't a civil matter worthy of a judgement in favor of Splatter.

And since you know all the details why don't you tell me what other work was to be done, for nothing? Surely you know it all despite the fact the whiner says it was just installing a trap.

Or this another case of you posting something you do not know?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
he can wait until I find that motivation.

That's the problem.

As a professional you should not have to "find that motivation". You're letting emotions interfer with promises and regardless of what transpired do the honorable thing and return Splatter's property whether it's complete or not.

Anything less is unprofessional.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
art, your here.
i said no lies, i have all the pm's.

i told you who did the finish.

to end this art, just return my property and nothing will be said again.

plain and simple.

You said no lies? Bullschit! Did you just post there was only a trap to inlet, nothing else? How come we talked about the other work so much if it was just installing a trap?

No lies? Yeah right!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

Wonder where the FUBAR part came in, huh?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Art's imagination...

His lack of pictures to post here backing up his claims are ample proof of that.

Splattermatic's pics of the stock before shipment to Art prove that Art is full of schit. A blind man can see there is nothing wrong with the "lines" of the toeline of that stock.

But a schitty mechanic like him always has to blame the other guy, right?

A MONKEY could have compared the contour of the stock's toe line to the contour of the trap BEFORE cutting any wood..
Apparently a MONKEY has Art beat intellectually in terms of executing stock work..

And so do the Morons defending his bullschit excuses.

Last edited by jim62; 08/16/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
And since you know all the details why don't you tell me what other work was to be done, for nothing? Surely you know it all despite the fact the whiner says it was just installing a trap.

I know I wouldn't have to take a bite out of a [bleep] sandwich to know what it would taste like.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
he can wait until I find that motivation.

That's the problem.

As a professional you should not have to "find that motivation". You're letting emotions interfer with promises and regardless of what transpired do the honorable thing and return Splatter's property whether it's complete or not.

Anything less is unprofessional.

Did you happen to read the part where I said the thoughts of the clueless do not concern me? You are in that camp and I could not possibly care less what you think. You are basing your assumptions on things you do not understand. The more you protest that you do understand the more clear it becomes you do not know.

But that has never stopped you in the past.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Right....

Telling splat what his two options are, and to actually DO something is defending someone.

Yep... got it.

No f'kin' wonder Hussein got elected....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jim62
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Art's imagination.His lack of pictures to post here backing up his claims are ample proof of that.

Splattermatic's pics of the stock before shipment to Art prove he's full of schit. A blind man can see there is nothing wrong with the "lines" of the toeline of that stock.
But a schitty mechanic like him always has to blame the other guy, right?

A MONKEY could have compared the contour of the stock's toe line to the contour of the trap BEFORE cutting any wood..
Apparently -a MONKEY has Art beat intellectually in terms of executing stock work..

And so do the Morons defending his bullschit excuses.

Ah... you want photos of [bleep] stock lines and you think they are not available from that stock... Guess again. Do you really think I made that up?

Do you really think you want to say bad things about my stocks? Since you have never touched one... and dozens here have? And more to the point quite a few here have had occasion to build stocks with my help. Do you really think you can get away with that?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
jim62
Oh, your comments prove you are clueless on installing cartridge traps... Or do you sand those in, too?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's time for one of these.

[bleep] YOU ART!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This has far more to do than just with the wood. Whether it was a piece of firewood or not Splatter sent Art a stock, a barrel blank for payment of services, a cartridge trap and other items that have not been returned at his request. Promises have been broken and all requests for the return of said items and communictions have been ignored.

He has been wronged and deserves to be recompensed for his loss. He had to purchase a new stock to replace the one he sent to Art.

Sean, with all due respect, explain to me why this isn't a civil matter worthy of a judgement in favor of Splatter.

I don't know all the details but you're putting words in my mouth. I have read every post on the subject.

Here's the problem I see. More work than initially was bargained for was required to set things right.

But here's the end all question. How many more hours did reshaping the stock involve?

You tell me. You are a professional and it shouldn't be too terribly time consuming for someone with your skills. You were willing to do it for free. A couple of hours, a couple of days, a couple of weeks?

Page 6 of 30 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 64 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,704
Posts18,513,856
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.