-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 30 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 29 30
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hell, I'd donate for airfare just to see the 2 of them 'figure it out'.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by T LEE
I am using the "quick response" option, this is aimed at no ONE particular poster.

I have no dog in this fight, but fer crying out loud Y'all sound like a bunch of premenstrual teeny boppers at a sleep over.

B!tching on a forum is akin to wrestling a pig in the mud. Sooner or later you must realize you are just getting muddy and smelly and the pig is the only one enjoying it.

Splatt and Co. need to take it to PM's with Art and act like grownups, that seems to be what Sean Has been saying for pages a lot more politely than I.

Mr Lee no disrespect intended,but splatter has been trying thru PM's to resolve the issues for 17 months and I agree communication should be between the two, but art chose to drag this out just to be under handed, and I will also disagree that sean has been polite to splatter in fact anything but polite and continues to show bad judgement in sticking up for art, what sean should have said was to tell art to get off his butt and mail the property back!

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
I'd send it back just to get him off my back. Pretty sad testimony of one's character to keep someone else's property.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
30 pages....easy.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's why I have my work done locally.

If you decide to ignore me or keep my schit out of spite, I'll smack you upside the head. wink

I'd be ashamed to keep something that didn't belong to me. Very revealing thread.

I've heard a lot of good things about Sitka and this just doesn't match up with those stories.

JM

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Art, I like you, but this is pretty chickenschitt, seriously. I have been trying to stay out of this, I can't take anymore.

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by GunReader
I don't care whether or not splattermatic is a whiner.

Sitka Deer is a thief. What the H3ll is the matter with that azzhole that he can't return the property?

------
Originally Posted By: Sitka deer

To be clear, if the whiner ever stops the public posting and whining he might get his stuff
------

Actually, he dropped the subject for several months, Art. You are a frigging thief.

100% FACT!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
What I think about Art, is irrelevant at this point.

telling, ain't it...

charlie

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One hard lesson that I've had to learn the hard way, repeatedly, to my chagrin and disappointment, and at the cost of bushels of big bucks �

superb craftsmanship is no guarantee of integrity, even among the best gun-makers and -engravers.

Neither is personal charm.

I've been taken big-time, more than once. Just had to groan, grin, and go on.

As a result, my innards aren't digesting themselves.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black....
These did not, do not, come with the Lifetime Passport Warranty.

The Warranty card in the picture, and the one that arrived, is for the Certified Pre-Owned Used 1-year limited warranty.

The box, not shown, has the top cut off, thus the UPC, etc., is not there.

A PM has been sent to loongshot to see wtf......

But, it is clear that what was advertised was not what was sold.
I bought what he advertised as Leica Trinovids with a full Lifetime Passport Warranty.

What showed up was a set of Leica Trinovids, certified Pre-Owned, with a one-year warranty.

I expressed my displeasure, he said send them back.....

BUT, he will NOT refund the money until the goods arrive.

He expressly admitted that he knew he sold something different than what he advertised, and took my money prior to shipment, but refuses to refund the money prior to me shipping the goods back.

VERY poor business practices, and VERY unethical and untrustworthy.

BTW - for point of reference, he says that his business is legit, but that CameralandNY is a scam and doesn't actually ship anything out.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!

Looks like nimrod is pretty good at whining also!

[/quote]

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
it remains "telling" nonetheless...agreed however, quality, skill, craftmanship does not equate to integrity...really a shame whole damn thing

charlie

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Brutal place here

You ain't seen nothin yet. grin

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Too bad they're too far apart for a good 'ol azz whippin. Sometimes that's the best answer.

Yep. Sometimes violence IS the answer.

Camp is where you make it.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Too bad they're too far apart for a good 'ol azz whippin. Sometimes that's the best answer.

Yep. Sometimes violence IS the answer.

Draws a bigger crowd, too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What I can't understand about this whole thing is why Mr. Peck would allow his integrity and character to be called into question in this fashion.
I value my integrity, even in an internet forum behind a contrived username.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe it is because we are only getting one side of the story and Art refuses to roll in the mud. This just ain't the place for this kind of pizzing match.

That will be my last on it as I stated earlier that I really didn't have a dog (pig) in the fight. Just pizzes me off to see this here.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Maybe it is because we are only getting one side of the story and Art refuses to roll in the mud. This just ain't the place for this kind of pizzing match.

That will be my last on it as I stated earlier that I really didn't have a dog (pig) in the fight. Just pizzes me off to see this here.

With respect, at this point it doesn't matter if were only getting one side of the story or if they both are lieing, the OP has asked for his property back,and should be returned ASAP
art has no right to keep it!!

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by nsaqam
What I can't understand about this whole thing is why Mr. Peck would allow his integrity and character to be called into question in this fashion.
I value my integrity, even in an internet forum behind a contrived username.

Because he has neither!

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

I am using the "quick response" option, this is aimed at no ONE particular poster.

I have no dog in this fight, but fer crying out loud Y'all sound like a bunch of premenstrual teeny boppers at a sleep over.

B!tching on a forum is akin to wrestling a pig in the mud. Sooner or later you must realize you are just getting muddy and smelly and the pig is the only one enjoying it.

Splatt and Co. need to take it to PM's with Art and act like grownups, that seems to be what Sean Has been saying for pages a lot more politely than I.

Really????

Your property is at Art's. Hint.

Your stock was a total POS from the get-go; none of the lines came anywhere close; basically, it was firewood with a pretty finish that you overpaid for, and finally realized.

This has been rehashed, numerous times.

As for what others would and have done, they'd not need Vagisil, and not be fretted.

Sue, or STFU.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I once took a fairly expensive handgun to a knowledgeable and respected gunsmith, who had already done a couple of really outstanding rifles for me, for a simple front sight replacement. A year later I had to demand it's return.
He had managed to screw it up to the point that it needed replacement parts that I guess he could not obtain and didn't have the guts to tell me.
In the end, I sent it to another well respected person, who also could not restore it to original condition but through considerable effort transformed it into something better than the original.
The first guy could have done that and I would have paid for the extra work, but pride cost him other jobs I would have sent to him.

BTW Terry Lee, thanks for your great work turning a good pistol into a great one.

Page 11 of 30 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,165 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,031
Posts18,481,876
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.