-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 30 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 29 30
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At 7g's that is a tough lesson to learn. You handled it much better than I would have jorge. Post up those pics of your new double when it arrives if you don't mind.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The big chitty just keeps on rolling.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Who is under the mask?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"At 7g's that is a tough lesson to learn."

It's called "Out of state tuition".grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I posted some of the pics of the double in the "white" over on the Africa forum:

Jorge's Double

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by ironbender

Art is a loyal and trustworthy person. I believe him to be honest with integrity above reproach. I would trust him with any firearms, to do any work on them, and much else.

Not sure if were talking about the same person here, but if we are, is part time integrity acceptable, He doesn't seem to be practicing the traits you mention, normally people with the traits you mention conduct their business different then he is , there are a few here (4) that seem to feel the need to let art know they are backing him even though he is wrong in keeping the OP's property....time to take the blinders off....!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mob mentality is an interesting phenomena, not pretty, but interesting.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

Really? How does this thread meet the definition of "Mob mentality"?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

Art is a loyal and trustworthy person. I believe him to be honest with integrity above reproach. I would trust him with any firearms, to do any work on them, and much else.

Not sure if were talking about the same person here, but if we are, is part time integrity acceptable, He doesn't seem to be practicing the traits you mention, normally people with the traits you mention conduct their business different then he is , there are a few here (4) that seem to feel the need to let art know they are backing him even though he is wrong in keeping the OP's property....time to take the blinders off....!

Kinda like situational ethics.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

Really? How does this thread meet the definition of "Mob mentality"?

It doesn't!

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Some seem intent on using selective parts of my post, so here is the entire post again with important parts bolded. I actually know one of the principals in this jackpot. I wonder how many posters here have met and know either Art or Splat out of 370 posts?

There is more to the story. Betcha.
All name-calling and accusations aside........

I don't know Splattermatic and have no comment on his character nor actions.

I'm no stock maker and actually prefer synthetic, so can't comment on the stock in question, nor what was needed, requested, nor the original condition.

I cannot comment on why the work has not been completed, why the stock is still in Art's possession and why it has not yet been returned.

BUT...I'll bet anyone a Pepsi that only Art and Splat are the only individuals in possession of ALL the facts, reasons and issues; VAnimrod aside. As Paul Harvey used to say, "the rest of the story".

On the other hand, I do know Art. I have hunted with him, done business with him, spent time in his home with his family, and socialized with them all. He has done gunsmithing for me, gratis, no less. They are likewise welcome in my home, if that could be arranged. I can comment on his character.

The conundrum is juxtaposing that knowledge with accusations made in this thread. Again, I can't explain this situation, but I do know that I trust Art and call him a friend.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
this is still going on?

Jesus wept.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I know, I know. I should have left off the front page.

I have a hard time abandoning friends or stabbing them in the back, in spite of the PMs.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tis why I respect you, and I ain't writing Art off yet, no way in hell I would write Sean off. There are reason's we ain't seeing, and it ain't none of our business. I find the whole thing pretty chickenschitt!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
By the time splatter were to pay for airfare, a hotel, missed time from work, court costs, just to go all the way to AK to sue in small claims, he loses regardless of judgement. Art has him by the balls and knows it. Classless...

Why don't you start a defence thread ,say 10.00 per person? I would pay ten buck to see ART get his

Attitude straightened out! Keep your hands to yourself and don't bite anyone ,and if it ain't yours then it

must be mine. Actually Splatt should owe Nimrod monnies for advice , cause he only has two legal options .

But I would like said send funds to someone whome will see that splat gets enough money to see this lawsuit through. And Art pays for having fun at the expense of others.

Bob

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I really don't know what to make of all this, (and it don't matter) other than even your best hen is gonna schit in the henhouse....

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by HawkI
I really don't know what to make of all this, (and it don't matter) other than even your best hen is gonna schit in the henhouse....

ALL the [bleep] hens chit in the hen house.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Now you're getting it....

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by HawkI
Now you're getting it....

Aw, [bleep], I got this from the start. The residents are running the asylum.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I didn't particularly like Art, but I did respect him.

Very surprised to find myself being forced to rethink that.

This is [bleep] bizarre. Art- END THIS FIASCO!!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 19 of 30 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,776
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.