-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 30 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 29 30
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can't believe this thread is still alive and no one has stepped up to put an end to this nonsense.

This is the house that Rick Bin built therefore this is his house. For anyone, you, I, Art, splat, to have caused and/or created this mess, is chickenchit!
This is a really cool place with basically no moderation and no expulsions. we moderate ourselves. I was never raised to run a muck in anyone's house. For Splat to drag this on is pretty bad. For Art to say splat might get his stuff back when he gets around to it is pretty bad. Where is the respect? And I am speaking to both sides involved. I have no dog in this fight other than Rick Bin and the 24hourcampfire, which are affected by these childish games.

If you guys can't respect each other, thats one thing, but atleast respect Rick, the campfire and the other campfire members that have to read this crap.

Someone be the bigger man and put an end to this crap! Times like this I sure wish Rick would step in, not that anyone would listen.

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The 24/7 Political Bitchfest is no different.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slg888
The 24/7 Political Bitchfest is no different.

Valid and appreciated observation.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
wow..this is rediculous from start to finish. Like school yard BS. Hate to see this on here. Folks throwing a Donald Duck fit over something that should be a private matter..I vote we keep it as it was intended..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Enrique
I can't believe this thread is still alive and no one has stepped up to put an end to this nonsense.

This is the house that Rick Bin built therefore this is his house. For anyone, you, I, Art, splat, to have caused and/or created this mess, is chickenchit!
This is a really cool place with basically no moderation and no expulsions. we moderate ourselves. I was never raised to run a muck in anyone's house. For Splat to drag this on is pretty bad. For Art to say splat might get his stuff back when he gets around to it is pretty bad. Where is the respect? And I am speaking to both sides involved. I have no dog in this fight other than Rick Bin and the 24hourcampfire, which are affected by these childish games.

If you guys can't respect each other, thats one thing, but atleast respect Rick, the campfire and the other campfire members that have to read this crap.

Someone be the bigger man and put an end to this crap! Times like this I sure wish Rick would step in, not that anyone would listen.

Kique

I 2nd

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This entire thread would come to an end if Art would explain why he is unwilling to return Splat's property ...

If there was a justifiable and reasonable explanation.

Splat has given his side and has stopped posting.

Sooooooo ...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guys are gonna be talkin' and fussin' about SOMETHIN' anyhow.Might as well be this.

It's like a soap opera - except there is REAL $$$$ involved.

THAT adds to the drama.

I doubt it bothers Rick at all.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Kique

If Rick Bin were to step in it may not what you want .He has let you decide whst happens here (much like Gods

Will)You let things happen even if you don't try .

Bob

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by fish head
This entire thread would come to an end if Art would explain why he is unwilling to return Splat's property ...

Sooooooo ...

Very simple and "telling"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
� This is the house that Rick Bin built therefore this is his house. � I sure wish Rick would step in �

Rick won't.

He and Art are fishing buddies, and Rick probably doesn't know Splattermatic from a bowling ball or a hat rack.

And I think that Rick is strictly neutral in Campfire squabbles.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

IC B3

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Certified letter formally requesting the return of Splattermatic's property was mailed yesterday, return receipt requested. Mr. Peck has 14 business days from receipt of the letter to return the property or face legal action. Complaint is ready to be drafted, evidence is prepared and hopefully, none of it will be required.

All Mr. Peck has to do is box up Splat's property and return it.

No further comment will be made on this topic by either myself or Splat until such time as a resolution or other course of action is dictated by Mr. Peck's actions or lack thereof.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I know what I'd do...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by the_gman
Certified letter formally requesting the return of Splattermatic's property was mailed yesterday, return receipt requested. Mr. Peck has 14 business days from receipt of the letter to return the property or face legal action. Complaint is ready to be drafted, evidence is prepared and hopefully, none of it will be required.

No further comment will be made on this topic by either myself or Splat until such time as a resolution or other course of action is dictated by Mr. Peck's actions or lack thereof.

all he would have to do is refuse to accept delivery of the certified letter.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by fluffy

Then he has dictated a course of action. If he is reading this thread, if he refuses the delivery, said letter will be posted here and then everything follows on from that. His choice, as it always has been.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Kique

I thought it was/is quite entertaining. grin

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fluffy

That will just bring on the 2nd part (legal action) Course of action is set.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fish head

Sooooooo ...
Why does he have to explain anything to us? It's nobody's business but the 2 involved in this squabble. Honestly, I think some some of you guys live for this [bleep]. And folks cutting and pasting only parts of other members posts to fit their own agenda is more telling than this thread could ever be.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I'll be glad when this slow motion train wreck is finally over.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I know what I'd do...

I know I'd rather eat a dogsh-t meatloaf as to be directly involved in this abortion.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I know what I'd do...

I know I'd rather eat a dogsh-t meatloaf as to be directly involved in this abortion.

Gunner

Wouldn�t that just be a �dog sh-t loaf�? �

unless you mixed ground meat in with it and then it would be a �dog sh-t meat loaf�� but� that would be just... crazy.

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Page 20 of 30 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 68 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,698
Posts18,513,676
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.