Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 28 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 27 28
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Are you fixin to cornhole that pony? Nope, never done that.

Be careful, you win, you're tougher than anybody I know, but still dumb: logsplitter's hangount on the news

GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Are you fixin to cornhole that pony?

Your sitting at home drinking beer again,ain't you..That remark was real grown up for a husband and father...

Show me one quote where I talked filth like that...You won't find it..I can back up my mouth with facts,not filth...

Jayco

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Facts are overlooked by stupid people. Then, humor has a place.

Here's an unusual bit on info for you LogSplitter

MERS wants lighter gear for soldiers

Why would the marines want lighter gear, even ammo? Why don't they just get tougher guys, like LogSplitter and his kids? Weird, what a waste of taxpayer money.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
off to the gym to work on my cannnons.. laugh

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Kurt, you'll get nowhere with logsplitter.

He's as thick as the material he works with...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Brad, I know, but it's funny.

LogSplitter , Could you please show us some 50 year old pictures of ranghorns strapped onto a vehicle? I need to learn something new about elk hunting.

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
This is the new all volunteer armed forces where women are going to end up in combat...Equal opportunities and easier to pass for the light weights,basic isn't even close to what it was in the 60's...Women are going to be in the Seals sometime soon...Go figure...

My wifes best friend was a smoke jumper.If you know anything about firefighting,it's tough to pass that in Missoula.Few can do it..

Can she do what the men that passed the course can in a life death situation....NOT..And my wife was an elete firefighter with the helli shot crew out of Warren Idaho.

More proof and no bs....

[Linked Image]

Jayco

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
LogSplitter, what's your point? I know women smokejumpers. I know women in the armed forces as well. However, I don't know any men or women as dumb as you.

N
ndm Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Even if you think you are in shape, soreness and muscle aches happen to all middle aged adults. Focus on hydration before, during, and after the hunt. Stretch morning and evening. Shoot whatever rifle makes you happy. Carry only what you need.

I've been a coach for 25 years and at the end of the first week of pracice all of our high school kids are sore even though most are in good shape coming into camp. It is not a normal daily activity for most adults to billygoat up and down buttes wearing a pack while spending a night in a cold tent. Train, hydrate, and stetch and you will feel better towards the end of the hunt regardless of your choice of gear.

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I guess you chose the right handle....Greenhorn....Get a few more years under your belt,then talk to me without the insults and vulgar remarks,kinda like a man talking to a man...Ever heard of that little fella?

Jayco

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by logcutter
This is the new all volunteer armed forces where women are going to end up in combat...Equal opportunities and easier to pass for the light weights,basic isn't even close to what it was in the 60's...Women are going to be in the Seals sometime soon...Go figure...
[Linked Image]

Jayco

LogSplitter When you were in the service did you earn any awards? Did you get an education? What was your MOS? Did you serve in combat? Ever been defeated by a woman in any sort of competition or a test? I'll answer mine first so you can pick on me, instead of answering.. Y,Y,19D,N,Y

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by ndm
Even if you think you are in shape, soreness and muscle aches happen to all middle aged adults. Focus on hydration before, during, and after the hunt. Stretch morning and evening. Shoot whatever rifle makes you happy. Carry only what you need.

I've been a coach for 25 years and at the end of the first week of pracice all of our high school kids are sore even though most are in good shape coming into camp. It is not a normal daily activity for most adults to billygoat up and down buttes wearing a pack while spending a night in a cold tent. Train, hydrate, and stetch and you will feel better towards the end of the hunt regardless of your choice of gear.

Thats wise advice,sir...

Jayco

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I sell firewood for a living..
Jayco

Cutting and selling firewood in the middle of a beetle killed forest. That right there points to a severe lack of brains..

What do you get for a cord. $100?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I spent over 1 year at Fort Benning Georgia starting in 1966 before being sent to a far away place.That's where my "army" story started and ends, and has since then,never to be talked about again(especially on the net) or I would be in jail.....

But I do have two sets of dog tags from two services..One the Army(RA) and the other the Air National Guard(NG) out of Boise Idaho.

You have nothing on me,young pup...I payed my dues..

Jayco

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Splitter I am still waiting on the year your tough and undefeated son was an all american and from what high school? I looked around the years he should have graduated and nothing! But then again seeing it is your son he may not have graduated or maybe he finally graduated this year. Not bad for a 34 year old boy from you.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Turdsplitter, you never answered the questions. Simple yes no is fine, and MOS as well.

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
I sell firewood for a living..
Jayco

Cutting and selling firewood in the middle of a beetle killed forest. That right there points to a severe lack of brains..

What do you get for a cord. $100?

$125 a cord Loco and I can't keep up..I do get 3 cords every time I go out though and a great gas saver pick 'em up truck....

Jayco

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
He was a top secret cook.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He can't talk about his super secret squirrel MOS.. It's super secret.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yup he scooped a lot of chit on a shingle in his day.

Page 18 of 28 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

156 members (673, 450yukon, 06hunter59, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 69sportfury, 19 invisible), 1,329 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,874
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.