Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 30 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 29 30
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
No it wasn't Sysop, but [bleep] him too if he's a thief! I fly the way a man is supposed to...honestly. If he doesn't then I've never been scared of a dishonest man. You might want to be careful who you speak for because sometimes it has a way of coming back on you. And Teal you need to confine your comments to only yes and no answers.At least we know now that there were at least 4 moderators at one time or another. You're a very astute person. powdr

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll do my answers as I damned well please.

My phugging point - which you can't grasp, is that a single word that you used turns out to most likely be incorrect which is giving the impression that things ain't exactly how they seem. Which might lead someone to thing you're not all that damned honest. Think that there just might be the same damned thing going on betwixt Splat and Art? Maybe?

You claimed a "moderator" threatened you with physical violence - didn't exactly happen now did it? Were I a moderator here and there's 4, yes I'd be right pissed someone made that assertion.

Hadn't paid much attention to it due to it NEVER being an issue but your list would be Rick Bin (owner and also Sysop), Steve, Art and one gent in the Savage arena. Don't hang out there - sorry don't know his name.

Who's to know that Splat didn't at one time tell Art to keep the whole damned thing in a previous PM/email exchange and now just changed his mind - phugging words MEAN things and when you use them - stand by them.

Maybe that's why Art's not so inclined to return something that was given to him, regardless of someone asking for it back later.

Just saying there are possibilities out there that you haven't thought about.

Like when you claim "moderator".

Me

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by teal

Who's to know that Splat didn't at one time tell Art to keep the whole damned thing in a previous PM/email exchange and now just changed his mind - phugging words MEAN things and when you use them - stand by them.

Maybe that's why Art's not so inclined to return something that was given to him, regardless of someone asking for it back.

Teal,

THAT never happened. I GUARANTEE you he never told Art to "just keep" his property.

I challenge ANYONE to produce such communication from Splatter to Art saying it.

It's guys like you who make up DAMN LIES to protect Art who are making asses of yourselves here.

Splattermatic is not the problem. Art's inability to correct his own mistakes IS the problem.

If the names had been reversed in this exact scenario, most of you hypocritical [bleep] would have wanted Splattermatic's head on a pike over a YEAR ago.

If Art had behaved in a decent and honest manner towards Splatter and returned his property at least 6 months ago, none of this would have even been brought up on this forum.

Last edited by jim62; 08/21/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How do you know this? Seriously - were you there?

I'm just saying there's so much to this story that NO ONE knows.

3 sides - remember? Art's, Splat's and the truth. I am not inclined to say any 2 of them match.

powdr is telling everyone to [bleep] off because he deals honest - well his story of a "moderator threatening physical violence" fell apart pretty quick once the possibilities were examined. Ain't ragging on Powdr - just saying how one 1, just one 1 word can color the whole experience for someone.

Who's to say it hasn't here?

From what I remember of the very last Splat whine thread - he ended up admitting that the way things went down weren't EXACTLY as remembered.

Art, Splat and the truth......

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
powdr is telling everyone to [bleep] off because he deals honest - well his story of a "moderator threatening physical violence" fell apart pretty quick once the possibilities were examined. Ain't ragging on Powdr - just saying how one 1, just one 1 word can color the whole experience for someone.

Kind of likey how one missed phone call will color things....grin

Dober

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
How do you know this? Seriously - were you there?

I'm just saying there's so much to this story that NO ONE knows.

3 sides - remember? Art's, Splat's and the truth. I am not inclined to say any 2 of them match.

Who's to say it hasn't here?

From what I remember of the very last Splat whine thread - he ended up admitting that the way things went down weren't EXACTLY as remembered.

Art, Splat and the truth......

Like said,

If Splatter really HAD told Art to "just keep his property" THAT communication would have surfaced by now.

Art has no problem exposing constantly about what he "knows" on this site for 10 years+, but now is strangely silent about providing "proof" of anything on his behalf about this situation. He is taking the 5th. No pics of any work done to date, no proof of any FUBAR stock shaping before he got it,no communications from Spatter to "just keep his property"..

That's because there IS none.

And one thing is for DAMN sure, and that is Art cannot produce a bill of sale or other title proving he owns ANY of it.

Dream on [bleep]- keep defending the indefensible.

You look funny doing it.

Last edited by jim62; 08/21/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mark R Dobrenski

Kind of likey how one missed phone call will color things....grin

Dober

Dober,

I pretty much figured you were the one powdr was referring to. Whenever there's talk of 7mm Mashburn, one can't help but immediately think of you!

But I refrained from pointing that out as I didn't want you to threaten to kick my azz too. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by powdr

Another of your favorite chronys is always bragging about changing the world one 7mm Mashburn at a time. His favorite lines are send me your phone # and I'll walk you through the process, whatever you need to know just contact me, I'll help you any way I can. He's had my phone # for over a month. Guess how many calls I have received? If the world is waiting on him to change the world with one of these rifles at a time they've got a hell of a long wait!

See what I mean...

I mean seriously I forget (never mind that something happend a couple days b4 his pm to me that was fairly life changing and I wasn't perfectly on my game) forget one call and it's open season and Bertuzzi is off the bench and the gloves are on the ice....

Never mind the calls I did remember to make, never mind the times I've sent my reamer to a smith to help someone out with a MSM build (just got it back yesterday from another MSM build 3rd time in as many months). Never mind the times I've sent dummy rounds, sent formed brass, loaned my dies to folks (during season), helped people out with more than a fair bit of load developement and so on. And never mind the multiples of emails and pm's that I've received and answered. Miss one call and wowsa it's tee time baby... wink

Recently as you know I bought a 2nd set of 7 MSM dies, now I really didn't need them but I choose to buy them for a couple of reasons. That being that the seller had bought them at Art Mashburns shop and I thought that was kind of kool, and the second reason was so I could use them as a loaner pair for someone who has a new 7 MSM and is awaiting dies. I can send them these dies and help them out for a bit, and keep my old set around and they can get to working with their new rig.

And that's the reason POWDR that when you pm'd me and told me that you'd really wanted to buy the set from the seller and would I sell them to you I said no as I wanted to follow thru with my original idea of having them around for a loaner.

Lastly, I recall the first time we had reason to pm POWDR a few years back. Seems to me you were searching for a safety for a Mauser and it seems to me that someone sent you a nice 2 piece safety and it seems to me that the price was fairly reasonable ( free right...) and it seems to me that that person was me right...? If I recall right when you pm'd me thx and asked if there was anything you could do as you really liked what I sent if I recall right I merely asked you to if you were a church goer to next time you went toss in a couple of bucks in the plate or give it to the youth group.

And lastly, a while back when you were talking 338/06 for a Mauser I almost, note I said almost sent you my Channlyn barrel from my 338/06 and my dies. Now you never asked for this or anything, just something I was gonna do to help a brother out....

Long and the short POWDR I sure hope that someday when you forget to make a phone call that whoever's on the end is forgiving...

Mark D

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
DoberDawg is one mean hombre. Vicious. Ruthless.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah Foste I was gonna stay out of this thread and sit back and chill and learn a bit about people. As it is I'm only gonna make a couple of posts and then sit back and watch and learn more.

It's been fairly revealing to me... wink

Hope all is well in your camp, and one of these days you're gonna have to bring those lads up here for a lope hunt.

Dober

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Incorrigible, I'd say! grin

Sycamore

Last edited by Sycamore; 08/21/11.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Notoriously bad tempered. A snake in the grass.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Heard he bit an old lady's ear off... grin

We have a lot of good guys here and Mark is certainly one of them.

JM

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

I thinks we best try to stay on his good side..He reminds me of John Wayne in " The Quaker". But yet not one single swear word in the whole post. He's bigtime cool and controlled.

I can tell ya Dober quickly answered my p.m's regarding a .300wzm

And the latest gossip. Splatter gifted 2k worth of wood and steel to Art...Wayyyyyyyy over the top....

And now back to the regular scheduled bashing......

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Kimpek
Wow this place is exciting! After reading this it is apparent that Sean is more screwed up than anyone else on this thread and I feel sorry for those people that have to deal with him!

I've dealt w/ Sean and can tell you that I'd do it again without the slightest hesitation. I don't know Splat or Art and have never dealt with them at all so I can't say what kind of men they are, 'cept what I've seen in this thread.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Now there is a man who says whats on his mind..yowza..I like your style..

+1.

My take on the situation is pretty much the same as powdr's.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I sure am glad my dog didn't get into this brawl. Heck, I'm glad I don't even have a dog.......................

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
I sure am glad my dog didn't get into this brawl. Heck, I'm glad I don't even have a dog.......................

Damn good thing my dog ain't in this fight. He'd kick Art's dog's ass in a heartbeat

smile smile

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Heckola my forgetful dawg would forget to make a call... shocked

But...he wouldn't forget lunch...dah

Dober

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Heard he bit an old lady's ear off... grin

We have a lot of good guys here and Mark is certainly one of them.

JM

I heard his eyes are black as coal, and he once killed a man with a guitar string then fed him to the hogs.

.... that must have been in his mean-tempered youth... before he sent me a bunch of bullets to try, gratis, a few months back.

PEOPLE! This is an Art-bashing thread. Focus, people... FOCUS! grin

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 24 of 30 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

366 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 160user, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 2,179 guests, and 1,082 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,452
Posts18,528,948
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.