Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 28 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 27 28
L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Me bad..Sorry..I admit when I am wrong and you "proved" it and thanks for serving our country as some of us have...

Jayco

GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Hey, has a woman ever outdone you? What was your MOS? Elk pictures from recent? Even been rewarded for your service? Ever have a giant tree fall on your head and survive to live an abnormal life in spite of serious brain injury?

By the way, a picture of dog tags doesn't prove squat.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by logcutter
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Logsplitter STILL waiting!!!!! I will take that as a surrender.

Come find out stud but I ain't paying for your ride from NY.If my son looses,I will pay the ride back.

The state wrestling records don't go back that far.

Jayco

Just a little farther east there splitter, but your close. Oh yes the records do go back that far and I have access to them so come on mouth. The truth is your son isn't half as good as you think he is or was.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
The truth is your son isn't half as good as you think he is or was.

Try it mouth...Lets see..Put up or shut up.I have $100 dollars saying he can take you...Think I want to see my son hurt..Not...He is that good wrestling and never talks about it......Took down some of the heaviest hitters in Valley County....

I am done with this BS..PM me or shut up with the chest pounding on the net.

Jayco

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
This website is awesome.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Ok what do you want me to PM you about? I pretty much made it clear here you are full of chit. I don't wrestle anymore but do still helpout with a local high school team. I might be out there next spring whitewater kayaking. If I go I will bring my wrestling gear and look you up. But now lets get back to the facts. According to you he won states, what year? If he was undefeated in ID he would have made All American as you do live in a strong wrestling state. However the truth is he didn't go undefeated and you and I both know that.

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Ok what do you want me to PM you about? I pretty much made it clear here you are full of chit. I don't wrestle anymore but do still helpout with a local high school team. I might be out there next spring whitewater kayaking. If I go I will bring my wrestling gear and look you up. But now lets get back to the facts. According to you he won states, what year? If he was undefeated in ID he would have made All American as you do live in a strong wrestling state. However the truth is he didn't go undefeated and you and I both know that.

Wrestling gear..What kind of fool are you...

Have you ever been in a fist fight????????????????????????????????

Jayco

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
No what is that???????

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I suggest your wives, mudwrestlin, post it on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
you said your son was a undefeated wrestler. Like I said earlier I hung up the fighting long ago. I think I might be able to take care of myself if backed into a corner.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
No what is that???????

I am not tough yet my nose is unbroken to date and been there done that. grin

Our wedding included my wifes biker brother and some friends..It was a hoot..A few loggers drunked up and a few bikers...I had a 44 Mag pulled on me from a biker with a vest and I didn't notice.

Chit happens and we learn by every mistake.

Have a good day....

Jayco

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Spiltter keep living in your fantasy world and selling that firewood.

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Exbiogist deleted his post saying he has had his nose broken twice..Chit happens...Once in a fight where he took a boot to the noggin and the other in a fall..

We all learn by our mistakes..Try mouthing off in a logger/biker bar at 10pm on a Friday night...It is a hoot if you can somehow stay out of it..It usually does not work that way.

Your a stud Montana but refuse to grab the bull by the horn and prove your fantasies.....I have $100 dollars if you win and I wouldn't post it if I didn't mean it........

Back up your mouth or don't talk.

Jayco

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I am no stud. I have a kid that wrestles for the school I help out with. He is 195 and can toss me around. He won states and New Englands. Might be All American. Is being heavily recruited we'll see where he decides to go to college.

I have been in more then my fair share of biker bars, logger bars, and the likes. I never said I was stupid. I will say I always had the upper hand as I don't drink. Best beat down I ever had was right outside the triangle bar in Juneau AK, he went to Lemon Creek for that. I was 17 he was 30ish nothing broken on me but I did have a fat lip and black eye. He had a broken jaw and got to spend quality time in Lemon Creek.

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Best fight I ever saw was in Riggins Idaho over the Riggins Rodeo...One was a 6'2" proven fist fighter in McCall,the other was a 5'10' tough guy fighting all the time at home with an attitude.Both from the same city but stayed away from each other.

They fought fair in the street(Highway 95) outside the bar.As one dropped the other waited for an I quit..Everything was a fair fight..Really rare but the respect between two tough guys kept them from getting down and dirty.

Speed versus brawn equaled out on this one.A draw and they bought beers for all.

Jayco

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Still wait on the info on your wrestling son!

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
One of the best fights ever between the young George Forman and Ronnie Lyle with "Howard Cossel"as commentator with Ken Norton...

Dishing it out and taking it on the chin are two different things.

Damn good fight for those that like fights and fighting.....Note round 4....

I have wood to split before dark..Bye/Bye....

Jayco

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I might be a troll, but I know a barrel of laughs when I find one.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The older I get, the tougher I used to be......grin!

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
Page 21 of 28 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (10Glocks, 338reddog, 375sunrise, 35, 35WhelenNut, 264mag, 16 invisible), 961 guests, and 908 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,894
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.