Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 29 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 28 29
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Talk about losers. You retards are too stupid, petty,jealous and self absorbed to even recognise good advice when it's offered. If scenarshooter were such a classy guy he would have stayed out of something that was none of his affair. You dumb [bleep], including scenarshooter and jpro, assume waaaaaaay too much here. For instance, none of you have any idea as to my hunting or shooting prowess/credentials yet you adamantly claim I'm an also ran at either. You are a pitiful bunch of slack jawed, inbred, ankle biting losers period, end of story.

GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Beautiful pic. Reminds me of those that lay their last in the Big Thicket of east Texas . I've snuck up on more than a few there but you won't do it turning you head much or moving your hands (to shear). Past 50-60 yards a bedded deer will see you coming every time and at that distance he will blend in so well you can only see him if he moves and then when he is still you can't see him again and will question your eyes and fear he is gone forever. So, you won't sneak up on him unawares and may get a shot if he elects to stay "hidden", being unaware that your perception is better than the others that have passed him by before. Most stalking kills are made if the buck is traveling and searching for does and the stalker is moving much slower than the deer and is almost not moving at all as compared to the speed of the buck. Then we come into view of the moving buck with his head blocked by a palmetto frond or his head turned away and move to make the shot with the deer distracted or his vision blocked. Agood or lucky shot let's us proclaim "I stalked up on him". There are no true buck masters-for all practical purposes. (forgive me Jerry Maxey, Benoits, and the few others).

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If I"m not mistaken, this is a public forum, therefore anyone can post anywhere about anything they want to. Talk about dumb...that you couldn't undersatnd that. I also don't consider you an also ran simply because I know nothing about you other than my judgement of your character from your posts here, most of which are pathetic. I'd consider you a "never was" before "also ran" if I had to wager a bet. I also consider it a huge compliment when people like you don't like people like me, so a big thank you from Texas for that.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
You are a pitiful bunch of slack jawed, inbred, ankle biting losers period, end of story.

U.D.

Now with even more aplomb
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
And yes Blackheart, for all iknow, maybe you too. Can you take a bow or 30-30 and drill a deer running through the forest of timber, cut a flying gooses neck with a 22, or head shoot a limbing out or airborne squirrel with a 22 or 30-30, or a wood duck whipping through the woods following a creek?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Talk about losers. You retards are too stupid, petty,jealous and self absorbed to even recognise good advice when it's offered. If scenarshooter were such a classy guy he would have stayed out of something that was none of his affair. You dumb [bleep], including scenarshooter and jpro, assume waaaaaaay too much here. For instance, none of you have any idea as to my hunting or shooting prowess/credentials yet you adamantly claim I'm an also ran at either. You are a pitiful bunch of slack jawed, inbred, ankle biting losers period, end of story.

I have a pretty good idea of your hunting and shooting prowness/credentials.
ZERO

But by all means continue to impress us.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by eyeball
Beautiful pic. Reminds me of those that lay their last in the Big Thicket of east Texas . I've snuck up on more than a few there but you won't do it turning you head much or moving your hands (to shear).
. So you're trying to tell me you "snuck in" on these magnificently wary and intelligent East Texas deer with your whole body, which damned sure musta been "movin'" to "sneak up" but clipping a couple branches to avoid making noise woulda spooked 'em ? BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAA, WHAT A [bleep]' MORON ! Go peddle your bullschitt elsewhere Bubba. I've gotta real nice 8 point with a shattered skull cap here that I plugged in the back of the head from 15 yards after "sneaking up" on him in his bed and clipping offending branches as I went. Oh yeah and use your bino's like you should and look for parts of deer {eyes, ears, noses} instead of whole deer and you'll do much better spotting those bedded bucks.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

I have a pretty good idea of your hunting and shooting prowness/credentials.
ZERO

But by all means continue to impress us.
Yeah and I've gotta pretty good handle on yours after you posted pics of those piddly a$$ little 2.5 and possibly 3.5 year old bucks and claimed they were 4.5 and 5.5 year olds too. Liein' [bleep]' wannabe ! How many state championship medals you got from NRA registered rifle matches you sorry asss bitch ? I've got three myself.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Go peddle your bullschitt elsewhere Bubba.

You first grin

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? The only thing I see you posting is your lips flapping in the wind.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? The only thing I see you posting is your lips flapping in the wind.
Same here lil' black sambo ! Got any more pics of 110" 140 lb. 5.5 yr. olds you can post ? Bwaaahaaahaahaaahaaa. [bleep]' wannabee !

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by eyeball
And yes Blackheart, for all iknow, maybe you too. Can you take a bow or 30-30 and drill a deer running through the forest of timber, cut a flying gooses neck with a 22, or head shoot a limbing out or airborne squirrel with a 22 or 30-30, or a wood duck whipping through the woods following a creek?
I've shot flyin' birds and runnin' rabbits with a .22 many a time my little chicadee. No bullschitt whatsoever. I've shot flying barnswallows out of the air with a BB gun too and more than once.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
-------------
: :
: BS :
-------------
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Ok I raise the flag

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I once shot a can off of the top of a fence post at about 25 yards with a 22. One of the proudest moments of my life. I would trade everything I have done since to do that again.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He's the most deadly man in the world.......stay bloodthirsty my friend......laffin!

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
-------------
: BS :
-------------
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Ok I raise the flag
Yeah, I raised the BS flag on you when you posted those supposed 5.5 yr. old deer pics you lil' wannabe prick. Go peddle yer BS to somebody that'll buy it !

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I must really SUCK as I miss Woodies often with a shotgun!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Blackheart and My good buddy Bob,

I never said that you can't still hunt bucks or track them. I've have done it plenty when conditions were right and tried a bunch when they weren't so right..

I simply stated that the close proximity in which they are encountered here does not afford you the luxury of being noisy, as he will peg you and move out before you can do much good.

Making a successful stalk on a whitetail in a low visibility, confined environment almost always depends on you seeing him first and IMO, one of the most challenging hunts you can engage in with any animal.

Tracking is certainly possible in the right conditions. I have just never met a man that could track a relaxed, walking buck on dry ground for any meaningful distance. The only thing tougher is trying to track one thru knee deep water.

When I hunted areas that were so thick that visibility was really poor, I grabbed a shotgun and just waded thru. They were usually bedding areas I would hit. I don't consider this still hunting, it's more like jump shooting, but it can work as well.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Go peddle yer BS to somebody that'll buy it !

Once again, you first

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I must really SUCK as I miss Woodies often with a shotgun!
There's no question that you suck. Never was.

Page 13 of 29 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 46 invisible), 2,314 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,643
Posts18,493,304
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.