Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 29 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 28 29
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I dont care much if I kill or not, a day in the woods away from work and that F'in cell phone in blessing enough, I do prefer to walk and hunt though.

Gunner

Trump Won!
GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
BobinNH, do you know how the birds are doing around Pittsburge NH?

MCH: No, I have not heard any reports.Generally it is pretty good up there though....don't know for sure what conditions were this year.

Are you hunting near Ashland this year? That is north of Patten on Rte 11, right?

Last edited by BobinNH; 08/30/11.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by huntsonora
The only desperate person here is Blackheart himself. He's so desperate for people to believe he is as skilled as he claims he is. He is so desperate to be noticed he resorts to being vile, disgusting and ignorant because in his pathetic little world he feels that any attention is good enough. I cannot imagine the self esteem and insecurity issues he deals with every day
Yeah, I'm desperate and looking for attention/ recognition. That's why I use my real name and post pic's of myself all over this site you stupid bastard. But hey, tell yerself whatever ya gotta to sleep soundly at night. There are lots of wannabe's here who think they know more than me and are constantly looking for personal recognition/admirastion and that list would include a couple from out West and one or two from NH and Maine. Pathetic [bleep] really.

LOL! grin

Schools out for the day..... smirk

Gee,I mean do you routinely attack people who have not even mentioned your name?

Blackheart how many bucks are you allowed in New York annually? I know you have said you shoot 4-5 deer per year like breaking sticks,so just curious how many are bucks....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dang Bob,

I thought I was the only bonehead up this early. Neck is killing me, can't sleep.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
JM: 5:30 here....the day has begun! grin

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've been up since 2:45 am. I guess it has! cry

Go buy a sling so my neck will feel better.. wink

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Desperate is being kind. Old Gabe would be much harder on you.

laissez les bons temps rouler
J
JDK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by BobinNH
JDK thanks for the info...sounding like things are improving.

We have been fishing around the Allagash Waterway, points further west, and sometimes a little closer to home. Most of our trips we have been seeing far more deer than moose and have seen some tremendous bucks. There also has been a nice increase in the herd in NE Aroostook with a good number of does and fawns.

We aren't talking Iowa but overall better than the last few years.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
JDK have you been up near Monticello,Harvey's Siding or Mountain #9 country at all?

I'm encouraged by what you say.....trying to decide where to go in November and thinking Maine or New Brunswick.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Blackheart how many bucks are you allowed in New York annually? I know you have said you shoot 4-5 deer per year like breaking sticks,so just curious how many are bucks....
The basic answer is that you're allowed two bucks a year. You get one buck tag with your rifle/shotgun license and then another either sex tag that's legal to use either during bow season or muzzleloader season {but not during rifle}.

IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Thanks for that info.

J
JDK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
JDK have you been up near Monticello,Harvey's Siding or Mountain #9 country at all?

I'm encouraged by what you say.....trying to decide where to go in November and thinking Maine or New Brunswick.

I don't get down to southern Aroostook very often so I can't really help you.

I am doing a project in the Houlton area and have been seeing deer in the fields down there. There are from Route 1 so it isn't much help. I do know that the Harvey Siding area has been rather "intensively managed" by the landowners these last few years.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
OK thanks again.At least it sounds encouraging....you're up there so know what's going on.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The only desperate person here is Blackheart himself. He's so desperate for people to believe he is as skilled as he claims he is. He is so desperate to be noticed he resorts to being vile, disgusting and ignorant because in his pathetic little world he feels that any attention is good enough. I cannot imagine the self esteem and insecurity issues he deals with every day
Yeah, I'm desperate and looking for attention/ recognition. That's why I use my real name and post pic's of myself all over this site you stupid bastard. But hey, tell yerself whatever ya gotta to sleep soundly at night. There are lots of wannabe's here who think they know more than me and are constantly looking for personal recognition/admirastion and that list would include a couple from out West and one or two from NH and Maine. Pathetic [bleep] really.

where??

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Dont try to fool us, your posts have pretty much shown everybody here what kind of immature, insecure mental midget you really are. You try to "one-up" everybody here and try to convince us that you are the greatest hunter God ever put on this earth since the creation of Great White Sharks, Orcas, Saltwater Crocodiles, Siberian Tigers, Polar Bears, African Lions, Black Mambas, Tundra Wolves and Phillipene Eagles. You've been absolutely classless and rude in your comments here and if this thread is indication of the type of person you really are I would be shocked if you have anybody in this world that would consider you a friend.

Lets take a look at your best quotes on just this thread...

Well, today you can either be a deer hunter or a deer farmer, your choice. Lot's choose to be farmers and if it didn't make it easier to kill deer I doubt like hell they'd bother.

Well lotsa people do suck at hunting. I do it completely old school myself and averaged 4.7 per season over the past 10 years.{didn't keep track before that} There aren't any food plots where I hunt and I haven't set foot in a treestand since the 90's. I could kill more if I could get more tags. Way more.

Oh but I do know so don't try to bullschit me

I believe it's you and Jeff {and JGRaider} who are the ignorant ones here and apparently you'd prefer to stay that way.

...there was a story posted on here awhile back by a little girl who killed her first buck {and a nice one at that} under a feeder from an elevated shooting house in Texas. That story paints a picture that perfectly illustrates what I'm talking about, and quite frankly, it made me puke in my mouth just a little when I read it.

Why yes I do hunt with a .30-30 and a .243 during rifle season. I also hunt with an open sighted T/C Hawken muzzleloader during MZ season and occasionally a Bear kodiak Magnum recurve during bow season. In the past, I've also taken deer with shotguns and handguns.

I can't help it if you don't have room to hunt the way you want. Move.

Why can't you hunt the way you want ? Some dickhead deer farmers won't allow it cuz they're afraid it'll [bleep] up their feeder/shooting house/trophy farm buck setup ?

Boy you're full-o-schit. I've got a little 32 acre spot I used to still hunt a buck off of of every danged year I hunted there.

Nobody ever said deer farmin' practices don't work dickhead.

Well dickhead I don't have a digital camera or a scanner so I'm afraid I ain't gonna be putting up any pics. But hell, this is the internet anyway and I don't know you from Adam so how do I know those are really your pics or your deer ? It amazes me the dumbphucks who post pics of targets on here all the time and get taken as gospel.

Gosh it really concerns me that you question my posts dickhead.

Dang, be careful 'bout sayin' stuff like that 'round here or sure as hell some bait pile watchin' deer farmer will call you a liar.

You can't teach a deer farmer how to hunt. They already know it all and don't want to hear any different.

Wishful thinkin' on your part. I know the difference between farming and hunting and never get the two confused.

Ankle biters are always obvious. And pitiful.

But you'll never get it sitting on your a$$ in a shooting house overlooking a food plot.

If you think I haven't observed deer undisturbed at close range many times you are badly mistaken.

I have taken deer every way it's commonly done except in front of dogs. I wouldn't say I'm the best but I have been quite successful.

Are you always a whiny little asswhole ?

Believe it or not, we've got those here too. I carry a pruning shear as part of my kit to help get through the thick stuff.

As far as the pruning shear, you are only clipping enough to snake through when you have to, not clearing a trail.

You dumbasses here never disappoint. You can always be counted on to act like a bunch of grade school children. Especially when it's you who are being shown as the ignorant.

Are you going into first grade this year little girl ?

Now shut the [bleep] up and go play with your dolls. You have nothing of value to contribute to an adult conversation. As usual.

As for the God's gift to hunting accusation. It absolutely is obvious that most here don't know diddly schitt when it comes to still hunting. I gave some factual pointers on doing it properly and the children here don't like it because they don't like having to face the realization that they really didn't know how at all.

If they're in there, I'll go in after them. I ain't in a hurry to get through so no need for a machete or bush hog. A pruning shear in your pocket is very little weight and clips off blackberry brambles or small branches conveniently. I'd post some pics if I had the capability but no scanner or digital camera here.

You [bleep]' Texans always crack me up. You always think the way you hunt in Texas is the only right way and if you can't accomplish it some other way, nobody else can either. I never once said I was the best hunter since Ishi died. What I did say is that it's obvious many here have little knowledge or experience with still hunting and obviously don't really know how to go about it correctly. That IS A FACT and it won't change because you refuse to listen to, and don't even want to hear from someone who has done it successfully for years.

Sometimes it's hard to fathom the level of immaturity that comes from supposed grown men here.

Ain't braggin' about it. Just trying to tell these guys who say it isn't possible that it is. Other than that, [bleep] off pilgrim, nobody asked you.

You're grasping at straws now you silly llittle puke. The depths that the scum will sink to around here is really quite astonishing.

Talk about losers. You retards are too stupid, petty,jealous and self absorbed to even recognise good advice when it's offered. If scenarshooter were such a classy guy he would have stayed out of something that was none of his affair. You dumb [bleep], including scenarshooter and jpro, assume waaaaaaay too much here. For instance, none of you have any idea as to my hunting or shooting prowess/credentials yet you adamantly claim I'm an also ran at either. You are a pitiful bunch of slack jawed, inbred, ankle biting losers period, end of story.

BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAA, WHAT A [bleep]' MORON ! Go peddle your bullschitt elsewhere Bubba. I've gotta real nice 8 point with a shattered skull cap here that I plugged in the back of the head from 15 yards after "sneaking up" on him in his bed and clipping offending branches as I went.

Yeah and I've gotta pretty good handle on yours after you posted pics of those piddly a$$ little 2.5 and possibly 3.5 year old bucks and claimed they were 4.5 and 5.5 year olds too. Liein' [bleep]' wannabe ! How many state championship medals you got from NRA registered rifle matches you sorry asss bitch ? I've got three myself.

Bwaaahaaahaahaaahaaa. [bleep]' wannabee !

I've shot flyin' birds and runnin' rabbits with a .22 many a time my little chicadee. No bullschitt whatsoever. I've shot flying barnswallows out of the air with a BB gun too and more than once.

Go peddle yer BS to somebody that'll buy it !

There's no question that you suck. Never was.

You girls might be able to BS each other but you can't BS me.

We've got guides around here too. They're pretty much the same as any other whores. Selling their worn out wares to desperate pricks that can't get off on their own.

Yeah, I'm desperate and looking for attention/ recognition. That's why I use my real name and post pic's of myself all over this site

Pathetic [bleep] really.

Your words Blackheart. You really are not worth the 15 minutes it took me to pull this all together but it was funny to see all the crap you have posted on this thread in one spot. I do find it funny that you mentioned in two of the quotes that you would post pictures but that you didnt have a digital camera or a scanner then in the second to last post you claim to have pictures posted all over this website?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I have actually been on a hunt with Drummond, First, he hunts nearly all spot & stalk, not over food plots or out of "shooting houses". He Does Not hunt in high fence areas, & i have seen him stalk deer from 800 yards away. So he is not a guide / whore as you so ignorantly claimed. I've hunted with several guides in the past, and he is one of the best in the business!!! And lastly, you sure are tuff to be insulting him & other guys on this forum that you have never seen or met. To hide behind your keyboard & insult someone whom you have never met shows a total lack of class & cowardness! If you ever met him, you would find that he is one of the nicest & fun loving guides in the business. Not to mention one of the best! And if you met him in person, you definately would not be calling him names or insulting him. He is a pretty big guy & I'm sure if you made him mad, you would be awfull sorry! But again, he actually has class & manners & knows how to respect other people's views & opinions, Something you obviously know nothing about...
I have deer hunted in Louisiana south of I-10 anyone that even wants to try stalking a deer around the parts I have hunted is a better man then me. Some of the thickest nasties stuff I have ever hunted.

Well duh! Your not packing pruning shears!
We've got guides around here too. They're pretty much the same as any other whores. Selling their worn out wares to desperate pricks that can't get off on their own.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
im still wondering where all the PICTURES are!

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by skybuster20ga
im still wondering where all the PICTURES are!
Wow, just..... WOW ! Really ? Try looking up the word sarcasm in the dictionary.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I have actually been on a hunt with Drummond, First, he hunts nearly all spot & stalk, not over food plots or out of "shooting houses". He Does Not hunt in high fence areas, & i have seen him stalk deer from 800 yards away. So he is not a guide / whore as you so ignorantly claimed. I've hunted with several guides in the past, and he is one of the best in the business!!! And lastly, you sure are tuff to be insulting him & other guys on this forum that you have never seen or met. To hide behind your keyboard & insult someone whom you have never met shows a total lack of class & cowardness! If you ever met him, you would find that he is one of the nicest & fun loving guides in the business. Not to mention one of the best! And if you met him in person, you definately would not be calling him names or insulting him. He is a pretty big guy & I'm sure if you made him mad, you would be awfull sorry! But again, he actually has class & manners & knows how to respect other people's views & opinions, Something you obviously know nothing about...
I have deer hunted in Louisiana south of I-10 anyone that even wants to try stalking a deer around the parts I have hunted is a better man then me. Some of the thickest nasties stuff I have ever hunted.

Well duh! Your not packing pruning shears!
Huntsonora has been an insulting,condescending little prick through this whole thread and deserves whatever treatment he gets. Same goes for many others here. I'm sure they're all great big tough guys that would have me shaking in my boots if we were face to face, so thank goodness we're here on the internet where all these wonderfully sophisticated, mature, intelligent, super nice guys can't kick my a$$.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Here are a few pics of two of my deer and one of my buddies all taken spot and stalk with rifle and bow with Drummond. He is one of the best guides in the business and I have hunted all over the world with many, many outfits.

Pic 1 is me with my 202" gross 4X4
Pic 2 is my buddy with his 205"
Pic 3 is the rack of the one I took last year that suffered significant horn damage after taking a header into a deep draw after I arrowed him. Unfortunately I can't put him in the books but he scored a shade over 225" 6X5 with stickers and a shade over 32" wide. sorry for no kill pic, kills me too.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by GAP243; 08/30/11.
Page 17 of 29 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1100mag, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 64 invisible), 18,967 guests, and 1,372 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,981
Posts18,540,068
Members74,053
Most Online21,066

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.