Page 26 of 29 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Steelhead
To wit
I've seen your pic. I schitt bigger n you. You CAN'T scare me.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 4_S_ter
First I was a DICKHEAD. Now a Candy ass. Do me a favor and start thinking above my belt. Sheesh. You probably are a zit faced teenager.

Yer still just a poosy and that's it and that's all.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Childish name calling. Is that all you can do? You can't get along with anyone on this forum. No one likes you. Why not just go away...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
lmfao hahah man you are a tool. where are all the pics of all these deer mr whitetail? so far in 51 pages you have posted one pic that probably isnt even you to begin w/ and its nothin spectacular at that. your saying as hardcore awesoe hunter as you are you dont take any photos of anything. i find that hard to believe.

LETS SEE SOME PICS!!!!!!!!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've got a few whitetail racks laying around here.....and a few pics to go with them. Can I play? My face is even in some of them.

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
To wit

Weeelll.....You essentially are full of chit. So no surprises there.

laissez les bons temps rouler
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by southtexas
Childish name calling. Is that all you can do? You can't get along with anyone on this forum. No one likes you. Why not just go away...
My god, the fact that I can't get along with any of the pathetic beotches here is the biggest compliment you could pay me. Thank you, from the bottom of my cold, cold heart. Bitch.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by skybuster20ga
i know that and i know that too, wheres your pics? thats how the game works. see, ill explain again, i go you go i go you go.....ages 3 and up so i figured you might catch on hahhaha

anytime you wanna come to maine and show me hows its done im ready to learn. we can have one deer a year, i may not kill a huge one every year but i do tag out and it put delicous staeks and sausage in our freezer. new hampshire too!
I tag out every year in NY too boy. And we get to shoot a couple more than you so you'll never catch up.

I don't know how old 'buster is, but judging by his pic he has quite a bit of life left in him. You, OTOH, are likely to code out in your chair yelling at the computer while you type. He'll catch up, and pass...

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by NH K9
i know that and i know that too, wheres your pics? thats how the game works. see, ill explain again, i go you go i go you go.....ages 3 and up so i figured you might catch on hahhaha

anytime you wanna come to maine and show me hows its done im ready to learn. we can have one deer a year, i may not kill a huge one every year but i do tag out and it put delicous staeks and sausage in our freezer. new hampshire too!
I tag out every year in NY too boy. And we get to shoot a couple more than you so you'll never catch up.

I don't know how old 'buster is, but judging by his pic he has quite a bit of life left in him. You, OTOH, are likely to code out in your chair yelling at the computer while you type. He'll catch up, and pass...

George
Not one [bleep]' chance in hell. Never was, never will be. Try again Mr. wannabe.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Not one chance in hell of what, you coding out at the computer or him passing you?

Schit, a couple years of travelling to Ohio and he could put numbers on the board. That'll just make you angrier and increase the odds of a stroke. Win/Win.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by scenarshooter
I've got a few whitetail racks laying around here.....and a few pics to go with them. Can I play? My face is even in some of them.

Sure thing Scenar. Your pics are always welcome. Got any with pruning shears in em?

This isn't 'Nam Donny, there are RULES...
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by battue
To wit

Weeelll.....You essentially are full of chit. So no surprises there.
Wannas take me on old man ? You'll lose. Bad.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The young man said he was up to the challenge and is willing to back it up with evidence. Soooo....Let's see what you got.

You nailed it. I'm a bastard.

Last edited by battue; 09/05/11.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[Linked Image]

What caliber is that?

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
The young man is a fraud as are you. I only live one state away. I'd be willing to meet with you face to face on the NY/Pa border whenever is most convenient for you. We'll discuss particulars when we get there little big man.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by NH_Sharpshooter

Sure thing Scenar. Your pics are always welcome. Got any with pruning shears in em?
Go play with your dolls like a good little girl, little poosy wannabe.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Theyoung man is a fraud as are you. I only live one state away. I'd be willing to meet with you face to face on the NY/Pa border whenever is most convenient for you. We'll discuss particulars when we get there big man.

If I recall Logcutter also wanted to meet people face to face to settle things.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I got 1K on Battue whipping your sorry azz and I know he has a bunch of years on you. Not that I would let him because I would be all over you like stink on chitt. Think I am PLAYING? Try me.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

please do!! everyone loves deer pics. even if they are small like mine. heres one i shot about 15 years ago. i was 14 at the time, last day of a dry season. IF I HAD MY PRUNING SHEARS I WOULD HAVE QUARTERED HER AND LUGGED HER OUT IN MY POCKETS! i was happy and it tasted damn good ice fishin

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is good. The man wants to fight because he can't take a damn picture. Only on the internet. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Page 26 of 29 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

285 members (10gaugemag, 264mag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 39 invisible), 1,777 guests, and 1,091 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,048
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.