Hop To
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by 406_SBC
It keeps getting better and better...

PLEASE don't stop!
.........Ya like that uh? What parts ya like best? Anything I can do to improve your entertainment value 406 BC?
The more biographical the better. Especially any comments on your hunting/shooting/ninja prowess and the vastness of your game procuring resources...

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It keeps getting better and better...

PLEASE don't stop!
.........Ya like that uh? What parts ya like best? Anything I can do to improve your entertainment value 406 BC?
The more biographical the better. Especially any comments on your hunting/shooting/ninja prowess and the vastness of your game procuring resources...
..............Well since I can read into your obvious sarcastic comment, then for what purpose or good would it do me to tell you anything more?

Why? Just to go around and around in a vicious circle some more?

I`m sure that you have your own ,,,"hunting/shooting/ninja prowess and vastness of game procuring resources",,,and do well on your own?

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was going to cut the line, but it is too damn fun pulling the little girl's hair and getting her to squeal! I find it commical and VERY immature that you feel the need to "kick everyone's ass", that disagrees with you or points out your utter stupidity. Then you want them to waste time and money coming to visit your stupid ass for some mall cop ninja lessons. You are the idiot with the daddy issues. Why don't you man up and make a trip to Alaska, NM, IL, ID, MT and all the other states of the posters you want to "kick the asses" of???? You have gone from professional hunter, long range sniper, Weatherby guru and now Ninja turtle guru in a whole two months. What's the agenda for your imagination next month? Are you going to be a fighter pilot, super hero, Tinker Bell or what? That's me tugging on your hair again. I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Keep that imagination churning Bigsneeze. Call Chuck Norris or Royce Gracie, so you can learn a bit about martial arts. We anxiously wait for your report. Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Flinch
I was going to cut the line, but it is too damn fun pulling the little girl's hair and getting her to squeal! I find it EXTREMELY funny that you feel the need to "kick everyone's ass", that disagrees with you, or points out your utter stupidity, but you want them to waste time and money coming to you. You are the idiot with the daddy issues. Why don't you man up and make a trip to Alaska, NM, IL and all the other states of the posters you want to "kick the asses" of..ninja dude. What a dope. That's me tugging on your hair again. I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Keep that imagination churning Bigsneeze. Call Chuck Norris, so you can learn a bit about Karate too. We are all ears. Flinch
........There you go again with your deliberate "LYING" again. Two people, such as you and Stickboxer, who`s rear ends, facial features and bone structures I`d certainly love to re-arrange,,,,does not equal EVERYBODY. Two = two. Two does not = everybody. So your math certainly leaves alot to be desired.

Don`t need to call Norris, Seagal, Van Dame, Jackie Chan, or anyone else for any help.

I use my craft for teaching purposes, self defense purposes and will in life and death situations should that arise. I will not use my craft to go to other locations for the express purpose of dispatching ridiculous im-maturities who display themselves on gun blog threads.

However if you feel the need and the compulsion to have some fun, and would like to come to So Cal and pull on this little girls hair (namely me), then simply drop me a PM.

So the invitation for you to come here is certainly open. And any medical consequences that are thrusted upon you by your visit, will be those of your own responsibility, actions and doing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Squeeeze, just a question. Do you know who Roy Mercer is ?

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

Squeeeze, just a question. Do you know who Roy Mercer is ?
.............An audio/video prankster or something along those lines?.......Nice nice try though funny guy!

However these folks I am familiar with who happen to be in the field of martial arts as credited instructors.

Jeff Adler
Peter Woronoff
Steven Mosley
Gary Gione

That`s just to name a few.

Met Adler once several years ago.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well since I can read into your obvious sarcastic comment, then for what purpose or good would it do me to tell you anything more?

I`m sure that you have your own ,,,"hunting/shooting/ninja prowess and vastness of game procuring resources",,,and do well on your own?
You are a man of your word; said you're quitting and now another half dozen posts...EVERYTHING you say is suspect of lying, EVERYTHING. I'll need to see pics of you actually shooting your Accumark before I believe you own one...

For the record, no one does as well speaking of their prowess as you do. You are truly proficient at something. I'll never look at the mall cops/ninjas the same again...

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well since I can read into your obvious sarcastic comment, then for what purpose or good would it do me to tell you anything more?

You are a man of your word; said you're quitting and now another half dozen posts...EVERYTHING you say is suspect of lying, EVERYTHING. I'll need to see pics of you actually shooting your Accumark before I believe you own one...

For the record, no one does as well speaking of their prowess as you do. You are truly proficient at something. I'll never look at the mall cops/ninjas the same again...

............Well obviously others haven`t quit either on this thread uh? But thanks for the compliment of "mall cop Ninja." When I run across one in my travels, I`ll let you know.

And if I could post pics what would that accomplish? The truth is, I don`t have the right camera and don`t know how to post pics. All of my hunting pics were taken with a 35mm.

Well I do have happen to have an Accumark. Like it or not I`m happy with it.

So ya know what; you, Stickboxer and Flinch can now all get together and have this thread completely to your own im-mature devices and reeeeeeeeely let me have it some more uh??? So no matter what you say, I won`t be replying back.

That is unless of course, I get a PM of acceptance from either Flinch or Stickboxer to accept my humble invitation to visit me in So Cal???.......Not gonna happen!

So you all can have at it now. I`m finally done on this thread.

Hey Stickboxer. Try not to drink too much tonite uh!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Very humorous that Photobucket and megapixels stump you too,just as everything else in this Thread does,except for your Imagination.

I'll attempt to curb my "surprise" that you are now beating the barbed-wire drum and Haybale Exploits,as means of quantifying your "experience" as a Trump Card.

Impressive that you are too stupid to shut your yap and can't refrain elaborating upon how amazingly clueless you are across the board.

Pun to boot and bless your heart.

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Yes the accumark? it ok Just got on so I hope so.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She can't figure out how to use a camera, but has a picture book with 800 big game kills to her name. She lives in the game rich, pro hunting state of California, is a long range shooter/hunter, but can't Google instructions on how to post pics. I can't stop laughing!

Next thing you know, she will be a scout sniper and have 100 kills under her belt, all hand to hand combat with her ninja skills. Hold on, I'm getting another bite. laugh Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Am wondering how someone's fed tax bill is 150 large and they can't score a Nikon CoolPix and a "Digital Camera for Dummies" book?

Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kawi
Yes the accumark? it ok Just got on so I hope so.

The thread isn't about that any more, but it is an awesome rifle with an awesome action. It's got a very short bolt lift and bolt throw and is extremely strong and effective and very accurate.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the 257 bee is also......deadly! In an Ultralight weight

332 yards , 110 AB at 3500 + fps One shot one kill.

Dinky buck...as usual..... wanted to fill out ASAP so the kids can have the weekend free to hunt all day long for lopers.

[Linked Image]

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 18 invisible), 1,387 guests, and 941 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,865
Posts18,478,668
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.