Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Have you ever called out the wrong name at the wrong time ?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
not in the sack, but in a store i called a guy by the wrong name... he and another gent i know were in said store when i met them both, and i got them confused when i saw one of them several weeks later...

just dont do it in the sack... bad news... or so i hear...

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Once. Only once...

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Reminds me. I have a friend who's second wife had the same name as his first. Pretty much eliminated the problem...

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I did way worse than calling out the wrong name. Saw a woman in Macey's who from behind was a dead ringer for a cousin of mine who is my age (old). I walked up and slapped "Patty" on the butt and said "What you doing Babe!"

Wasn't Patty.

Quando Omni Moritati
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And you survived Boggy? God must love you!

As to your question Lynn, no thank the stars. But then I don't have a list to call on.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Never. Being on a first name basis with a lady tends to take the thunder out of a good time. Never mess with someone you know.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Never!

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No, but I think you must have a story to share but aren't sharing?

And is there a right time to call someone by the wrong name? I would think not but there are times when it is worse than others.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nunya smile

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

i miss on my kids' names all the time...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Gotta be more to the story. Fess up. grin

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
My aunt and uncle were shopping at Lowes on day. A sales associate walks up behind them and asked "Do you ladies need any help?"

I guess my uncle was a bit irritated,but thats what you get when you're a guy and have hair down to the crack of your azz.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

Okay, rewording;

Having you ever called someone by the wrong name while sharing an intimate moment ?

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
No, being that we we're first BF/GF for both of us... now some of the names she calls me I think are wrong... it's more a perceptive issue...

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No, I have not. grin

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yeah, I use to have a buddy who was a Burt Reynolds look alike..

He was married to this gorgeous gal who had an IQ right around 10... everyone teased him about how dumb she was...and it hurt his little ego...

so he goes out and gets a g/f who is a school teacher, great looking sexual dynamo...except "Burt" keeps mentioning her name in his sleep... finally the wife asks him about it, and he makes up a story...

so then he dumps her, goes out and finds another gal, who has the same name as his wife ( Diane)...but she id also gorgeous and not overly bright...

he goes thru several Dianes until he starts dating a gal with a PhD named Diane who teaches at the local Community College...

"Burt" is in the reserves like I am, so when we are at Ft Lewis in training for our medical MOS's, we are up there for 18 months...Diane the community college professor gets a job at the local community college in Washington for a year, so her and "Burt" can be together...

I get to meet Diane the professor... Gorgeous, PhD etc... still dumber than a box of rocks...

So all of his Army Buddies mention it to "Burt" about her lack of common sense or intelligence, and his response is "what do ya want?? She's got a friggin PhD!" ( in English Lit)....

"Burt" was from Massachusetts... and we were both from the same reserve unit...of course, his entire life revolved around ego and glitz/how it all looked....

Nice guy, but shallow as a mud puddle... and I met both his wife and his G/F who came out to Washington.. both gorgeous, but mentally so slow, they could drown in a mud puddle...

but at least when "Burt" muttered Diane in his sleep or during sex with one of them.... he never had to worry about muttering the "wrong name"

Sad thing, he had several other Diane's on the side along with those two...

Lucky for the guy, he couldn't father kids.....

on the other end, his wife had several while they were married, and he didn't find out he couldn't father kids until she had her fourth...

so as my grand dad use to tell we boys,
'what goes around, comes around... so you better make it good!'

of course even tho he couldn't father kids, along after that ( once we had departed paths) there came around that little AIDS virus...

he was the only guy I ever knew by design that had a g/f with the same name as his wife, so he wouldn't get caught by mentioning a wrong name during sex or in his sleep...
( what a moron!)

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Her name is always Baby. My name is oh god.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
[quote=AKHntr]Never. Being on a first name basis with a lady tends to take the thunder out of a good time. Never mess with someone you know.[/quote. You're saying you can't have a real good time with a woman who really knows you? You can only have a good time with promiscuous ladies who have fun on a first name only basis? I've seen some of the things guys like you have unfortunately impregnated. I was always a little judicious as to where I lay either of my heads. wink

Last edited by eyeball; 11/22/11.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

187 members (280shooter, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 19 invisible), 1,656 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,335
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.