-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
To bad your hospital of "Birth" threw out the Baby, and saved the afterbirth.

Nasty and confrontational attitude like yours would garner CORK TRACKS all over what passes for your face, In REAL B.C., you sorry Bastard.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I open doors for, protect, honor and defend ladies of all ages, sizes and homley or not makes no difference to me. Miss Lynn might be 80 years old and I would not care a whit, nor would my willingness to go to battle on her behalf be affected. But, again, maybe that is just me...... Seem to be few that espouse such things anymore and to me, more's the pity and our worls is a lesser place as a result. My view, my permanently deviated nasal septum as well. Maybe the next guy that smacks my snoot and breaks it will set it aright for me smile

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
May I ask - how do you even know she's even female?

This ain't real life you know - it's the internet.

You can choose to waste time defending internet women who attack others - but then plead "Lady" when the people they trash - choose to fire back.

I choose to behave right around real women.

I don't loose sleep over defending internet personas.

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

"Nothing in life - can compare to seeing smiles on your children's faces."
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Brian,

One last post for you before I leave.

Does the Principal of the school you work for, allow you the time to post on the internet ? Are you being paid by other people's tax dollars to sit here on the net and post your garbage ? Would the school board you work for find it interesting should it come to their attention ?

I will pray for you, and your students, and your family, and your job.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I can post whenever I want. The school board I work for doesn't mind what I do - as long as I'm doing my job well. So far, I've done a good job teaching, great reports every time - and for a long long time now.

Yes, I have that freedom - at work and at home.

Don't bother with any prayers - on my behalf. I don't believe in the supernatural.

If you want to get treated well by others - review what you post - about them - and then think about how they might wish to respond.

Prayer is just an excuse for thinking you can treat people poorly - and then get a bye from your God. Then you get to act all astounded when they give you a little of it back.

In life - you get back what you give.

You should know that.

Re-invent yourself.

No one here will be the wiser.

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I reckon, with regard to having read previous posts from both of you, i would have to say i am more in doubt about the gender of you BC, than in that of Miss Lynn's.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I have nothing to hide - you see, I am real.
[Linked Image]

Miss Lynn on the other hand will NEVER show her real face.

Why?

I think - it's because she's not really who she wants you to think she is.

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by BCBrian
Have you ever called out the wrong name at the wrong time ?

That's kind of sleazy - isn't it?

I mean - unless there's so many - that you get confused now and again.

That would make things easier to understand. grin

Chickenass way of calling me a whore don't you think ?

[bleep] you, eh !

Now you know why I have him on ignore Lynn. He is useless IMHO except to serve as a BAD EXAMPLE of human behavior.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Such Chivalry!

So many brave men rushing to the defense of an internet persona. And from the safety of anonymity and thousands of miles. It's so damn touching. I hope all of you are all so filled with virtue and honour in your real-world lives.

There are REAL women worth defending, cherishing, protecting and sharing your lives with.

Those are the women you should REALLY be concerned about. You know - the REAL ones. wink

You know the old adage about wrestling with a pig? I'm starting to feel dirty. When she attacks others - we'll all give her a bye with that - 'cause she says she's just a woman. So, I'll leave "Miss Lynn" to her imaginary persona and avatar - and to those men desperate to prove your chivalry to the rest of the forum by defending this persona - you can look for other windmills to tilt against...

This thread was fun...

For a while.

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have not met her, but I have spoken with her on the phone, I am convinced she is a woman and a lady.

Kilo Mike Alpha asswhole.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hi Miss Lynn. Its me Skanky man. I am waiting.. grin

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
No - she said that I was inferring she was a whore - because she tells us that she blurted out the wrong guy's name - while she was banging him. She choose to share that gem with everyone here - the mark of a real classy lady indeed. wink

I said - I disagreed with that premise.

BUT, I said - based on her profane post - she was probably no lady either.

But - why let facts enter into a discussion with the wonderful internet creation that is - "Miss Lynn"?

She's got you guys all duped with that avatar...

I, unlike some of you, can imagine what she really looks like. wink

Thanks Doc. We were not at a crucial moment, but an intimate moment that took not only him by surprise, but me too. He's not mad, he just says the other fellow must be special if he could come to my mind while I was kissing him. Actually it blew my mind mind more than it did his I think.

I just feel bad that I did it in the first place

What I can't comprehend is how it the world you arrived at the extreme conclusions that you did when Miss Lynn's statement neither revealed nor even suggested no more about the "intimate moment" than it was simply a kiss.

You ever consider a career as a journalist for the supermarket gossip tabloids? I believe you got the talent for it!

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I have nothing to hide - you see, I am real.
[Linked Image]

Miss Lynn on the other hand will NEVER show her real face.

Why? Because of people like you (would be a pretty good reason i would say)

I think - it's because she's not really who she wants you to think she is.
Probably hasn't posted a pic of herself because of people like you.

Last edited by eyeball; 11/23/11.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Crazy people jump to crazy conclusions and do crazy things (like support those who would deny their right to firearms)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
I can't understand where BC can come up with his crap. He doesn't know if Miss Lynn was previously married to someone else and made a typical human error or what. Now I know he's not only stupid, but an azzwhole as well.

Exactly.

Thank you smile

the reason i got called "Bobby" by my wife, girlfriend at the time, was she out of the previous 11 years she had been with Bobby the first 10 and me the last one.....was a slip, when she got frustrated and mad at me her mind slipped and out came her ex's name....to me it was more humorous than anything....sure wasnt anything i would hold against her.....10 years of one person sure will lead towards habits of the tongue as someone put it....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Such Chivalry!

So many brave men rushing to the defense of an internet persona. And from the safety of anonymity and thousands of miles. It's so damn touching. I hope all of you are all so filled with virtue and honour in your real-world lives.

+1

The only reason she even posts here is to get attention from men. Has she ever even posted anything about shooting, hunting or the outdoors?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

+1

The only reason she even posts here is to get attention from men. Has she ever even posted anything about shooting, hunting or the outdoors?

Interesting. A pot smoking hater of all things and people having anything to do with Christians but may own a gun even though he does not post about hunting of fishing is better than a lady who does her best not to hurt anyone here. I will have to think about this for a while.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Scott F

+1

Interesting. A pot smoking hater of all things and people having anything to do with Christians but may own a gun even though he does not post about hunting of fishing is better than a lady who does her best not to hurt anyone here. I will have to think about this for a while.

Just because I think Tim Tebow is a crap QB, doesn't mean I hate christians. By the way, i don't even drink, let alone do drugs. I don't agree with BC's politics, but at least he isn't tripping over his dick on some website.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Scott F

+1

Just because I think Tim Tebow is a crap QB, doesn't mean I hate christians. By the way, i don't even drink, let alone do drugs.

FWIW, he wasn't referring to you.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
the reason i got called "Bobby" by my wife, girlfriend at the time, was she out of the previous 11 years she had been with Bobby the first 10 and me the last one.....was a slip
==============

Sorry about that! I'm sure you can understand why!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (270wsmnutt, 160user, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 1_deuce, 257Bob, 58 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,363
Posts18,527,244
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.