-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't care much about the sales and the value or even scripted or not - I just like seeing the neat stuff. Old Excelsior motorcycles, Ford memorabilia etc.

Me

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They came to my town and hit three guy's places within a two mile area. All are genuine, I know all of them. One is a building demolition man that been rat holeing stuff forever in his farm outbuildings, (the leg). This is the sequence, as I understand it.

Someone calls in the "discovery".
Someone comes to check on it.
Pickers arrive with film crew and look.
Deals are made.

Last edited by croldfort; 12/31/11.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
My wife and I like to watch the show. It is better than most reality shows and the guys do seem pretty genuine for the most part.

As for the new show coming out that I seen advertized the other day eek

Its called American Stuffers. People bring their DEAD pets to this place to get them freezed dried in various poses. Then they fluff and manicure them so the "customer" can display them in there home.

W.T.F.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
My wife keeps hollering at the TV for Mike and Frank to stop by our house.

She wants to show them our garage�I have no idea why�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rooster7
My wife and I like to watch the show. It is better than most reality shows and the guys do seem pretty genuine for the most part.

As for the new show coming out that I seen advertized the other day eek

Its called American Stuffers. People bring their DEAD pets to this place to get them freezed dried in various poses. Then they fluff and manicure them so the "customer" can display them in there home.

W.T.F.

Older lady had two pet rabbits of which she was very fond. The two rabbits expired withing a few minutes of each other. She took them to a taxidermist to have them preserved. Not knowing if she wanted them stuffed or just wanted the hides preserved, he inquired, "Do you want them mounted." To which she replied, "No, side-by-side will be fine."

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by teal
I don't care much about the sales and the value or even scripted or not - I just like seeing the neat stuff. Old Excelsior motorcycles, Ford memorabilia etc.

thats why i watch it and pawn stars.....could care less whether its scripted or not or any of the drama chit.....i just like seeing the neat stuff that turns up on the shows....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Karnis
Sitting here on the 'fire and the wife is watching the show. She just burst out laughing and said she couldn't believe what one of the guys said. I asked what it was:

"It's so hot up here, even the squirrels are handling their nuts with potholders."

Apparently they were scrounging around in some barn and the heat affected the thought process.

Yikes!

LOL

Now when are we going to find the storage units in this area?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I saw that episode TFF for sure

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Their best episode to date is "Hobo Jack". Coming up with the very rare Glenn Curtis V-twin engine was amazing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Like this?
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
or this
[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Mickey -exactly. I see stuff like that in person from time to time but it's WI and winter right now - don't get to see it much this week.

Me

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
another non reality reality show, fit only for morons. laugh

You have such a delightful persona.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mickey -exactly. I see stuff like that in person from time to time but it's WI and winter right now - don't get to see it much this week.

These were part of a cross country trip that started at Kitty Hawk, NC and went to CA. One guy found an old Indian in a basement not two weeks before the trip. There were a lot of old m'cycles and none newer than 1920. There was a four cylinder Henderson in perfect condition. I had never heard of Henderson motorcycles.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I have never understood the people buying and saving antiques. I put them along the river bank to keep the river in place. All the trash goes in the river bank. Old junk needs to be used to our benefit and not collected and stored.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
SIL went to the "Pawn Stars" shop, talked with Ric and asked if "Those Boys are really that dumb" Ric said to him,"The show is totally scripted"

I stopped by when I was in Vegas met Ric, very nice guy!

Run for your life,surrender or stand up and fight!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

467 members (160user, 22kHornet, 257man, 338rcm, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 42 invisible), 1,799 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,874
Posts18,478,834
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.