-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 31 32
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We took some pics for the inlaws in California this weekend. A couple of serious ones and a couple of the kids goofing around.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Thanks for sharing some Christmas spirit with the 'Fire.

Best wishes for a blessed Christmas season.

“You must endeavour to enjoy the pleasure of doing good. That is all that makes life valuable.”
Robert E. Lee, in a letter to his invalid wife.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks my friend!
Dittos to you and, your lovely wife.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Late July in New Mexico? Plenty of cold beer, I hope. BSB has their annual gopher shoot in Montana in April. What is it with hunters? Ain't happy unless they're sufferin'.:-)

Mule
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Your sense of Yuma is engaging!

You haven't been hereabouts at 7,000�8,000' MSL in the breezy summer, have you? Sand dunes and saguaro we ain't.

When we get together at Quemado Lake (http://www.anglerguide.com/newmexico/quemado.html) next summer, you might be interested in what kind of weather we'll be having. Go to http://www.weather.com/weather/toda...eatherLocalUndeclared&from=whatwhere and get the daily report. I'll be interested in how ours will compare with yours.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Someday you will. She also loves the high desert, and a visit out your way is not out of the question.

Be sure to remind her that come July, Paul's place won't look like this (grin) �

[Linked Image]

"Good enough" isn't.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I will do that, although in July, a day or two of that might be refreshing!

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks, Thomas. Beautiful children - you are blessed.

Hope that your whole family has a wonderful Christmas- and the same to all who gathered 'round our fires at Q Lake and in SV this year. Seems as though all of us are very fortunate in our own ways.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Merry Christmas to all!

Thomas,
Steven is sure growing up! Say hi to him for me. Nice to see brother and sister getting along....at least for a few minutes wink

Later

If guns kill people.....mine must be defective.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Leroy
He is growing up fast. Tall and strong too. Merry Christmas to you as well buddy. Was wondering about you just the other day. Glad to see you checking in. Hope the true patron norh is treating you well.

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Do we have a firm date, yet?
Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Do we have a firm date, yet?
Mark

14�15 July, IIRC

"Good enough" isn't.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I'll see what I can do. Thanks Ken
Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I don't post a lot. But, I spend more time reading on here than I should. I would like to make it. Would two young boys be welcome also? 3 and 4 years old?

Thanks

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You bet Dave. Last summer we had a member there with his wife, daughter and young grandson.
I am thinking that my two kids will be making the trip this summer too. My son is 7 and my daughter is 4. Its a great group of guys, and we are very family oriented and friendly.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I can't say my wife and daughter had a blast, they both said it was OK, pretty lake and pretty country. But my grandson had a great time and so did I. I'll definatley bring an ATV next time. The wife would have had a lot more fun with an ATV to ride around on. Looking forward to July! Kelly

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Great

I will put it on my calendar.

Dave

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Speaking of family, any of you old codgers have any good looking single daughters aged 22-27 that you're thinking about bringing?

V/r
Jon

Lifetime member: Backcountry Hunters and Anglers & Wild Sheep Foundation
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You are optimistic, Jon. Many of us "old codgers" have kids in their forties and grand-kids in their teens, although my wife doesn't seem to have aged as fast as me.

Maybe you could bring a few of your girlfriends so that Dr. Ken and I can get tired watching them for you.

“You must endeavour to enjoy the pleasure of doing good. That is all that makes life valuable.”
Robert E. Lee, in a letter to his invalid wife.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
for all you shooters

There seems to be some shooters here, so I'll post this. Here's a chance to bust out your Deer Rifle and knock the dust off from it and have some fun at the same time. The Saving Private Ryan Scope Shot. A scope will be placed on the Turkey post at 385 meters (427 yards).

Where: Rio Salado Sportsmans Club, 3960 N. Usery Pass Rd. Mesa, Az 85207. This will be held at the High Power Range by the Clubhouse.

When: Sunday Feb 19th, 2012. After the High Power Silhouette match. Approx. noon.

Th Nitty Gritty: The cost is one dollar a shot. At the start you will give the director a dollar and then you will be given a ticket with a number on it, the other half of the ticket will be placed in a can and a drawing will be held to see who is shooting first, second, ect. then you will be called to the line and you will be given 1 minute to shoot. No shooting will be done from the bench position. Either standing, sitting, kneeling or prone. Which ever position you shoot from, no artificial rest will be allowed. If you are a shooter of known ability you will have to shoot offhand. Nobody will be allowed to shoot more than one shot at a time. Half of the pot will go to the shooter who wins and half will go to the Silhouette Division. The scope is a Bushnell Sportview with a 45mm objective. To win you must bust the glass with a bullet. In other words your bullet can hit the post knock the scope off from the post and bust the glass, that doesn't count, the bullet has to break the glass. Keep your Elephant rifles at home with your .50 cal rifles.

Contact: Jim Rose, Sr at 480-641-1500 or Jim Beckley at 480-678-0783.

AZCOUES___Border Rat Clan
Page 5 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 673, 17 invisible), 1,484 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,486
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.