Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Stan V Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Drudge is loaded this morning on Gingrich lambasting Reagan in the 80's....and I heard Tom Delay on a Houston radio program yesterday saying Gingrich isn't conservative, and mentioned several flaws in Newt's management capabilities. That the man to support is Santorum.

I think things are going to get a lot nastier. Coulter is a good example.

All American

All the time
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
notice that the GOP candidate that appears to be 'leading' at the time, is the one on which the MSM suddenly opens the flood gates of exposure?
If Newt said all these things in the past, why is it just now, at this precise moment, 'newsworthy'?
The liberals and their running dog media lackeys are just doing another hit job on a Republican.

Sam......

Stan V Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Sam, it ain't just the left. Coulter recently (tore him up!) and The Hammer yesterday in Houston was not favorable to Newt.

At all.

All American

All the time
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The more they hammer him the more I think he's our best chance. The establishment politicians of both parties have had this race picked since 2008, and the Tea Party and their sympathizers have totally screwed up the status qua in Washington to the point that I believe there is real fear in that someone is going to upset their gravy train.

Personally I want someone in that seat that is enough of an azzhole with a chip on his shoulder NOT to play the normal political games that got us here. Newt IMO is the only one left who fits that mold. We have got to break this cycle.

Last edited by bbassi; 01/26/12.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Stan V Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Delay said yesterday that Newt believes in global warming.....I have a great deal of respect for Coulter and Delay.

I haven't endorsed anyone yet.

All American

All the time
IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by bbassi
The more they hammer him the more I think he's our best chance. The establishment politicians of both parties have had this race picked since 2008, and the Tea Party and their sympathizers have totally screwed up the status qua in Washington to the point that I believe there is real fear in that someone is going to upset their gravy train.

Personally I want someone in that seat that is enough of an azzhole with a chip on his shoulder NOT to play the normal political games that got us here. Newt IMO is the only one left who fits that mold. We have got to break this cycle.

I'm in agreement with you on this. I find it really intresting that everytime Newt gains a little bit in the polls, they go to squealing like a stuck hog. I'm thinking if it upsets them it's a good thing! I don't want any more John McCain style "Extend a Hand across the Aisle".

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost....
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Stan V
Delay said yesterday that Newt believes in global warming.....I have a great deal of respect for Coulter and Delay.

I haven't endorsed anyone yet.

Coulter also said she was going to vote for Hillary over McCain.
None of the candidates are good enough for her either.
If the MSM is attacking a candidate, that's prolly the one that the present admin doesn't want to run against, IMO

Steve

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Coulter is a nut. I can barely stand to listen to her anymore. We have some problems ahead in this election I am afraid. Something better gel soon.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Stan V Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I do believe we're going to hear from a lot of conservatives that Newt has torn his pants about Reagan.....and he's been living off his Reagan like positions.

All American

All the time
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anybody that Ann Coulter hates just can't be all bad.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They were having fun with it on Morning Joke this morning. Barnicle was literally sputtering. Funny!

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It's a sad day when the opinion of conservative talk show hosts and MSM anchors and guests supercede the intelligence of a educated voter.

The television and Internet opinions of others shouldn't be a substitute for our own thorough vetting of the candidates.

Newt and Mitt are virtually tied going into Florida. Whomever performs best in tonight's debate will likely win Florida's primary,imo. Another down to the last minute,late decider vote will select the primary victor in Florida,imo.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Stan V Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Anybody that Ann Coulter hates just can't be all bad.

I disagree with her about Romney and Christie!

All American

All the time
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Coulter's paramount goal is having Obama removed from office. She simply believes Romney is the one who can garner the voting demographic factions necessary to do so.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Stan V Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by isaac
It's a sad day when the opinion of conservative talk show hosts and MSM anchors and guests supercede the intelligence of a educated voter.

The television and Internet opinions of others shouldn't be a substitute for our own thorough vetting of the candidates.

Newt and Mitt are virtually tied going into Florida. Whomever performs best in tonight's debate will likely win Florida's primary,imo. Another down to the last minute,late decider vote will select the primary victor in Florida,imo.

Tom Delay and Dick Armey aren't talk show hosts. Now, maybe everyone will hug and kiss after the primary but right now a bunch of conservatives are all over Newt about his liberal bent.

All American

All the time
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Now, maybe everyone will hug and kiss after the primary but right now a bunch of conservatives are all over Newt about his liberal bent.

And,as you know,there are many who express the same sentiment against Romney.

Like I opined,I simply think it will come down to who shines this evening.

William Arthur Ward

Stan V Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by isaac
Coulter's paramount goal is having Obama removed from office. She simply believes Romney is the one who can garner the voting demographic factions necessary to do so.

Rush doesn't.

I'd love to hear a conversation between Coulter and Rush about Newt/Romney!

All American

All the time
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
She's gotta protect her prediction,doesn't she?

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The bitch's support for Romney will likely hurt him more than help him.I'd rather be in Newt's shoes with Pelosi gunning for me than in Romney's with Coulter and Christie supporting me.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

183 members (257_X_50, 1_deuce, 35WhelenNut, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 2ndwind, 24 invisible), 2,885 guests, and 935 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,642
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.