Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
It sucks. In 2007 I had it from October until April of 2008. I then got a staph infection from it that damn near killed me. Pneumonia is no joke...take care of yourself.

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

S
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Just got back from the doctor's office. It wasn't for the pneumonia though, it was for a check up on a hernia repair I had done 3 years ago. It isn't bad enough to sit here feeling like crap, but coughing up all that junk must have blown out the canvas they put in me for the hernia.

At least Ric (Cocadori on the Campfire) came by and picked up my Zeiss spotter. We had a good talk about hunting and shooting, seems like we are the only 2 that know anything about it.

One more comment from deflave about my sunglasses and there will be another thread about who is worse, even though everyone here knows Travis is a toadhunter...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shrapnel

At least Ric (Cocadori on the Campfire) came by and picked up my Zeiss spotter. We had a good talk about hunting and shooting, seems like we are the only 2 that know anything about it.

you rotten old...

Know anything about moving boxes and throwing chit away?

Now that I remember, no you don't. I've seen pictures of your garage.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Just got back from the doctor's office. It wasn't for the pneumonia though, it was for a check up on a hernia repair I had done 3 years ago. It isn't bad enough to sit here feeling like crap, but coughing up all that junk must have blown out the canvas they put in me for the hernia.

Mucinex will help.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
You're probably aware that the Pneumonia vaccine only works on one of the two types of Pneumonia, the Bacterial type. Viral Pneumonia has no vaccine.

I pray that neither kind would hit me, the chemo meds have made me a disaster waiting to happen for any type of virus or bacteria shocked frown

IC B2

S
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

you rotten old...

Know anything about moving boxes and throwing chit away?

Now that I remember, no you don't. I've seen pictures of your garage.

Rancho, I haven't got anything else to do, come and pick me up and I will help, anything is better than a week of movies on the TV...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When did you stop watching Oprah and Dr. phil?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've had pneumonia! Sucked. Don't expect to be running at 100% anytime soon.

WAR EAGLE!

S
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S

After you told me they were resposnible for you getting that sex change operation...

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
I have been home since Tuesday last week sicker than a dog. I got a shot that helped some, but I am a long ways from being better. I have never spent so much time on the Campfire as I have this past week and yes there is something worse than pneumonia, a thread that won't quit with 2 guys calling each other names and no end to the debate.

No wonder I am not getting any better...

my son has been home from college with viral pneumonia for almost two weeks......think he's probably going to have to drop the semester. yesterday was the first day he was really up and around since he came home. bad chit.

I wonder if this is what I've had. I'm just getting over it, but I didn't go see a doc for it. Started as a dry cough, then became a full blown set of cold/flu symptoms and eventually started what I thought was bronchitis or a respiratory infection (i.e., fluid in the lungs). It has been a tenacious bug that took my immune system a long time to get ahead of.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Pneumonia definitely sucks. Take your meds, keep up the fluid intake, and keep moving, but rest when you need it. Laying around lets the crap lay in your lungs, while activity mobilizes it and lets it get coughed out or absorbed. I've had it a few times on top of my asthma. No fun.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

After you told me they were resposnible for you getting that sex change operation...

You have me mistaken for that deflave sicko.. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have been home since Tuesday last week sicker than a dog. I got a shot that helped some, but I am a long ways from being better. I have never spent so much time on the Campfire as I have this past week and yes there is something worse than pneumonia, a thread that won't quit with 2 guys calling each other names and no end to the debate.

No wonder I am not getting any better...

This might be worse: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/236184.php
Heal quickly.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Getting it twice in the same year.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

One more comment from deflave about my sunglasses and there will be another thread about who is worse, even though everyone here knows Travis is a toadhunter...

Ok, ok, no more aviator comments. Man, you get grumpy when you're sick.

I'll be down there on the 17th. Maybe I can buy you a green beer.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You have me mistaken for that deflave sicko.. grin

That's why I'm so good at getting inside the mind of a woman. It's almost like cheating. Please don't tell anyone else.

Travis

S
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Man, I've hacked up enough crud to fill a water tough, spent more time in front of a computer, and watched more worthless crap on TV. Right now Julia Roberts is in some movie with an abusive husband. I swear she is the ugliest woman that ever sucked the chrome off a Ford bumper, what a mouth.

I think I am getting better, but not because of the TV or the Steelhead thread...

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Desparation, man. You feel so bad, you either get better or croak. laugh

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Man, I've hacked up enough crud to fill a water tough, spent more time in front of a computer, and watched more worthless crap on TV. Right now Julia Roberts is in some movie with an abusive husband. I swear she is the ugliest woman that ever sucked the chrome off a Ford bumper, what a mouth.

I think I am getting better, but not because of the TV or the Steelhead thread...

Yeah, I never found her very attractive. Not that a woman need be for me to get involved with her, I'm just saying she isn't.

We're here for you shrapnel. We'll get you through this. That Steelhead thread sucks. The drama queens are still trying to maintain it's drama.

Travis

S
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
No, I've been over there too, trying to wreck that train wreck of a thread...

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 49 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,921
Posts18,518,822
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.