Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by Boxer
[Linked Image]

Where did the elevation turret go? thanks.

'223,

Have a "hunch" that I prolly buy used 6x42's by the bushel and suplizingly enough,I got caught flat footed and didn't have an ele turreted donor laying loose,so took one for the team. 223AI comeups ain't none too difficult for me to recollect,as I've a Baker's Dozen of 'em(lucky 14 enroute).

Just got back from gunning comeups and chrono readings for a coupla mainstay chamberings/platforms,if only in the interest of perpetual R&D.(grin)

Still cain't find a use for CM on a rifle,though anything other than bores is fluff.

[Linked Image]

Oops...I did it again. Have smoked more than a few CM tubes in a single day of Hunting. 'Course pards have too and it do tend to change how one builds,buys or thinks.

[Linked Image]

I remain a devout fan of S/S swivel studs,for a multitude of reasons. The light waned and I wasn't able to quite capture the sling trying to part at the seam,but this is the 3rd sling on this rifle alone and #4 is due,before schit hits the deck.

[Linked Image]

Have seen me routinely dump comeups in an erector and that constant,will also take a toll...though I've yet to puke one outright. I tend to Vaseline the cap's threads and often throw an O-ring into the fray,if only for obvious reason(s).

[Linked Image]

Ran a 20" 3-grooved 1-8" Dan 243Win through the virgin paces and thunk highly of it. Though quad rails suck from MPAJ on the ice.

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_1536.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_1563.jpg[/img]

I remain hip on a Montucky and dig the vignette.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_1569.jpg[/img]

Would like to see the chart that would(could) correlate a Safe Queen's nether regions seeing so many rounds,that they wear moly. Wouldn't want any of these Day Dreaming [bleep] thinking that CM/Walnut has any roll other than as a half-hearted Play Toy...even in a 7-08AI with 162's.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_1579.jpg[/img]

Having the luxury of not being forced to guess,is a wee bit more than a whole bunch handy.

goalie,

Cheer up I never played anything other than Varsity as a minimum and fairly reveled in banging Cheerleaders to boot. While there is no "I" in Team...there sure as [bleep] is in "Win".

Bless your heart!

yurotrash,

Never have been much into blades and the like and am much looking forward to your "knowledge","experience" and "advice" on same. Swing for the fence.

Laffin'!

'300wsm,

You are on FIRE...here's hoping you can enlighten me in regards to the 300 Whizzum,at my uninformed "expense". Shoot for the Moon toots,it'll be quite an Adventure!

Feel free to use ALL of the Imagination and Pretend you can muster,if only because you are going to fall wellll shy of the mark.

Just sayin'.

'lanche,

I never was any good at not using schit and haven't the time or inclination,to suffer wares that won't take a good [bleep] lick.

'Course that'll horn the Do-Nothing Gang right the [bleep] up.(grin)

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Boxer(stick),
Sounds to me like nobody on the fire can enlighten you about anything because you seem to know it all already? Kinda like trying to blow out one of those trick candles, you know the kind that everytime you blow a bunch of hot air on they just keep relighting and you just keep blowing. Oh well just keep blowing, your only true talent here anymore it seems. Too bad nobody really wants to hear some of your real knowledge anymore due to your need to just insult and communicate like a 15 year old. I sure you will have some wonderful response again, so blow on!!
enjoy.

If you find yourself in a hole....quit digging
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Boxer,

HAHA I hear you on not owning stuff that can't take a lick and keep tickin'. But simply throwing your riles in the water next to some fish doesn't seem to prove any points that I can see other than your rifles like to swim?? laugh

Thanks for the pics of some killer fish. The swimming rifles are amazing as always, whats more amazing is the you feel the need to take a pic of them in the water. laugh Personally, I never leave the couch so all my rifles remain pristine as the day I bought 'em. Thanks for sharing

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Geeeeeeeezuz I can not believe the way this thread is heading shocked .....Does this mean I will have to post some of my all time best kill pics up..........or maybe we should just get the ruler out & decide this once & for all LOL.........but I must warn you, I'm smaller than average LOL

Taking my rifle for a walk
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
This thread went to the ole crapper quick! Good thread for a bit.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jmp300wsm
Boxer(stick),
Sounds to me like nobody on the fire can enlighten you about anything because you seem to know it all already? Kinda like trying to blow out one of those trick candles, you know the kind that everytime you blow a bunch of hot air on they just keep relighting and you just keep blowing. Oh well just keep blowing, your only true talent here anymore it seems. Too bad nobody really wants to hear some of your real knowledge anymore due to your need to just insult and communicate like a 15 year old. I sure you will have some wonderful response again, so blow on!!
enjoy.

'wsm,

Hardly "surprising" that you refrain ALL things regarding rifles,boolits and critters...though wax eloquent in regards to blow jobs. I've zero doubt that for them curious,you could reiterate in the firsthand(for a change),the nuances of what a dick tastes like. I'm at a loss,to nominate anyone who could refute your expertise upon such matters. Congratulations?

'lanche,

Curiously enough,the amount of moisture intrusion inherent a right proper deluge,is indeed commensurate with submersion...which is/was one of numerous points. I'm loathe to toss wares needlessly into a drink,but am more than a touch comfy in using known overall length dimensioning,to subtend the relative magnitude of victims I cannot hold and photo at like times.

Much humor is added,when clueless Do-Nothing [bleep] fabricate yarns to satiate their Nothingness,as correlation to them findings. They've never seen the Species cited,caught same or schlepped it's environment...which is how you get AZ dumbphucks burning bandwidth as they talk out their ass. Stupidity IS the gift that keeps on giving.

The astute will denote tactile designators in grandiose increments,which more than quantify(or quell) relative Hogtitude. 'Tis an inordinate rod of mine,which do not capably discern them parameters in glaring fashion,much to the chagrin of the clueless(if only ion retrospect).

[Linked Image]

Though sadly...girth remains a bitch and victims ain't always hip on aligning predetermined markers.(grin)

[Linked Image]

I've yet to mar the finish upon a rifle too.

'24,

Feel free to conjure ALL of your Imagination,if only for the humor such escapades produce.

Bless your heart.

'wonka,

You take Douchedom,Imagination,Pretend and Stupidity to new levels.

Congratulations?!!?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

goalie,

Cheer up I never played anything other than Varsity as a minimum and fairly reveled in banging Cheerleaders to boot. While there is no "I" in Team...there sure as [bleep] is in "Win".

Bless your heart!

I'll bet you sucked and couldn't have made varsity cheerleading. I know you couldn't score on me more than one out of 10 breakaways. Heck, this guy didn't score on a penalty shot with the cameras running for Hockey Day Minnesota.....and he played in the NHL.

[Linked Image]

(That's me with the NHL Alumni Jersey watching the puck NOT go into the net....)

Stick to talking smack about something you might know a little about.

Varsity. Varsity??? That's pretty damn funny.

Last edited by goalie; 03/01/12.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ya know....when he isnt trying to insult everybody the man actually has a wealth of knowledge. Havent really seen him give bad advice.

Yup.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKduck
Ya know....when he isnt trying to insult everybody the man actually has a wealth of knowledge. Havent really seen him give bad advice.

I have not seen any hockey pics from him either.

He should put up or STFU.

Having a wealth of knowledge doesn't mean he isn't an [bleep]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Obvious that more than a few would have trouble tracking a gut shot Moose missing a leg in 10feet of snow.

laissez les bons temps rouler
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
hoalie,

MUCH enjoying that you fancy Figure Skating to be a "sport",especially while playing catcher...too [bleep] funny! Now say a little something about what you do for a living,to frost the [bleep] cake.

Wow.

'duck,

Admittedly,I do find it entertaining to listen to the Do-Nothing Gang guess wildly and go off on never ending Estrogen fueled rants,in reiteration of their perpetual dumbphucktitude. I never don't not have copious lengths of rope backcoiled at the ready and heartily welcome their peeling off all the slack they think they can handle.

Curiously enough,they get further and further from the crux and it really is tough to top that humor!

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by goalie
Having a wealth of knowledge doesn't mean he isn't an [bleep]

+1 That's a fact!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
hoalie,

MUCH enjoying that you fancy Figure Skating to be a "sport",especially while playing catcher...too [bleep] funny! Now say a little something about what you do for a living,to frost the [bleep] cake.

Wow.

'duck,

Admittedly,I do find it entertaining to listen to the Do-Nothing Gang guess wildly and go off on never ending Estrogen fueled rants,in reiteration of their perpetual dumbphucktitude. I never don't not have copious lengths of rope backcoiled at the ready and heartily welcome their peeling off all the slack they think they can handle.

Curiously enough,they get further and further from the crux and it really is tough to top that humor!

Who's backpedaling? You went from bragging about how you played "varsity" and cheerleaders to calling hockey figure skating.

Looks like you are short enough that eating your own foot was pretty easy.

LAFFIN

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
hoalie,

I stated simple facts,which remain beyond your ability to comprehend,though it do certainly liven up the party. I also appreciate you harnessing all 17 of your IQ points at once and providing a rollicking overview in the firsthand of what Retardation is like...that's very powerful stuff,despite your being squarely oblivious to your own Treatise.

Cheer up,I started to travel the Nation for Sports in Grade School,which were in fact long prior to the later designators of repute in following years. Do not think that it don't add to the humor,that you are incapable of connecting any dots,yet fancy yourself as having a [bleep] clue!

I reckon you gotta tell yourself something,as you squat on your [bleep] atop an ice cube and bill it as being a "Sport". Bless your heart! Prolly weren't an oversight either,that you lament the divulgence of your vocation. Go ahead and swing for the fence,I was braced prior for the impending belly laugh inherent your ineptitude.

I've long understood that Imitation is indeed the most sincere form of Flattery.

Congratulations?

Pissy Retarded Maiden,

Please understand that only YOU can prevent YOU,from saying something stupid...but do understand that I'd not stop you,even if I could. Due simply to the fact,that it'd be a grandiose waste of inherent humor to refrain such "talent".

You go girl!

I'll feign my "surprise" that you Do-Nothing [bleep] yet again deviate the crux and I prescribe that you both pop 3 Midol and insert 500cc's of Vagisil in your usual locations.

Wow.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
hoalie,

I stated simple facts,which remain beyond your ability to comprehend,though it do certainly liven up the party. I also appreciate you harnessing all 17 of your IQ points at once and providing a rollicking overview in the firsthand of what Retardation is like...that's very powerful stuff,despite your being squarely oblivious to your own Treatise.

Cheer up,I started to travel the Nation for Sports in Grade School,which were in fact long prior to the later designators of repute in following years. Do not think that it don't add to the humor,that you are incapable of connecting any dots,yet fancy yourself as having a [bleep] clue!

I reckon you gotta tell yourself something,as you squat on your [bleep] atop an ice cube and bill it as being a "Sport". Bless your heart! Prolly weren't an oversight either,that you lament the divulgence of your vocation. Go ahead and swing for the fence,I was braced prior for the impending belly laugh inherent your ineptitude.

I've long understood that Imitation is indeed the most sincere form of Flattery.

Congratulations?

So, I guess what you're saying is that you got cut from Junior Varsity, and the cheerleader was related to you?

I figured as much.

LAFFIN

As for vocation, do you really want to go there? It would probably crush your little-man ego to find out a nurse has shot much bigger trophy's than you have.....

(Edit: and, considering I have my job in my profile, I think you should run away from your keyboard and head directly to the nearest police station. I'm sure that they have a lot of unsolved crimes that could use the amazing insight you've demonstrated. I mean, wow, you figured out to look at my profile?!?!?!? At least you're just a physical midget, not a mental one.....)

Last edited by goalie; 03/02/12.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Boxer, thanks for the response on the turret. For a minute, I thought you had converted to a holdover reticle, haha. I think it was you that coined the phrase " akin to a monkey throwing a handful of crap down a scope tube" or something to that effect. haha

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'223,

Dealing Death at crosshair intersection has been THE Grail for many moons and will never be trumped...though I get a kick outta the stupidity often crammed inside scopes.(grin)

Though in fairness,rifles,boolits and glass,stump most.

hoalie,

Feel free to practice Pretend and fire your Imagination right the [bleep] up,as you's on an epic roll currently. Please understand I never meant to infer for you to quit using it and to be concise,I'm groovin' upon the exact opposite.

Swing for the fence with your frozen [bleep],bitch ass nurse cap and "all" them Critters.

Laffin'!

Will letcha' try to trump a 422(Google it dumbphuck) and HP's,if only for starters.

[Linked Image]

I'd best go wring out some more trigger time,prove more comeups and see what kissing A-Max do out of a Gasser's magazine.

Film at 11:00...bless your heart.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

Damn, you almost are as ugly as you are short. Whodathunkit?

As for size, this is far from the biggest, heck, it isn't even one of my tank kills, but you remember your first:

[Linked Image]

Not everyone is impressed with a little bald troll tooting his own horn.

Maybe someday you'll grow up. I mean in terms of maturity. Physically, you're obviously a lost cause. I hope your boyfriend likes the mustachio, it makes your mouth look like a pussy.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I was of course sandbagging...but you'll always have your Imagination. Pardon my horning you up,it weren't my intent,but your taste in men isn't to be slighted. Bless your heart.

[Linked Image]

Curiously enough,mag fed 105 kisses,whether they A-Max or HPBT...are enthralled with the 3-groove spout and 2800fps is a breeze.

[Linked Image]

50/50 rain/snow mix,which is par and enough wind to make it a 162 Day.

[Linked Image]

7-08AI 162's at 2820fps into the .4's was nice,but a Montucky 7 Whizzum remains King.

Pardon my yanking triggers,while you was yet again setting on your [bleep]...it's how I roll.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Again, is someone supposed to be impressed with that little fishy? Oooh, and you shot a rifle today.

You're still a short, ugly little troll.

And an APC is still bigger than anything you've "hunted." Of course, I was sandbagging too. A few T72's to be exact. But I'll wait until you post something bigger than that "little" turret.

FWIW, not everyone is impressed with humidity. Sand blows around same as snow dumphuck

[Linked Image]

Look, a rifle sitting out in harsh conditions. OH MY!!!!

Are you even a veteran, or did you manage to become such a self-absorbed pompous POS all on your own? Inquiring minds want to know.

Anyhow, I've met people who know more about rifles than you ever will. Amazingly, they didn't feel the need to run around telling everyone how great they were, and how stupid everyone else was.......

.....maybe the hardware from Camp Perry and that Distinguished Rifleman badge talked enough for them.

So, I'll say it again: if you actually were really as awesome and knowledgeable as you proclaim yourself to be, you wouldn't have to keep shouting it so loudly over and over and over and over and over.

Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

151 members (1OntarioJim, achadwick, 257_X_50, 21, 35, 7887mm08, 13 invisible), 981 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,921
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.