Page 13 of 19 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 18 19
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Boxer
hoalie,

Much enjoying that flowers ain't livin',but somehow APC's is? I reckon you've long been accustomed to the fact that everyone you know,have seen or met...knows a [bleep] of a lot more than you do?!? Congratulations?

You whine [bleep] wonderfully and that it's heartfelt,do add a certain dramatic flair. You take Estrogen levels to new heights and I've not doubt you are on your 3rd or 4th [bleep] transplant,due the amount of time you spend setting static atop your's,practicing Pretend and Imagination.

Bless your heart.

I'll take that as a "No, I was too big of a punk to ever serve in the military." Musta been that pesky height requirement, eh?

Thanks for clearing that up.

They didn't allow gheys in the military 20-25 years ago..
Not that Squirrel Boy is ghey...whistle

laugh

Last edited by Nrut; 03/03/12.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
goalie: thanks for your service. Have enjoyed your exchange with old blow-hard. He has become a sad case.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by southtexas
goalie: thanks for your service. Have enjoyed your exchange with old blow-hard. He has become a sad case.

Yeah, but Montana was correct. I shouldn't have such a short-fuse with someone who is so obviously a troll.

Although, I have to admit, I find it interesting how many sycophants he seems to have. Well, that or multiple sock-puppet accounts..... Either way, it's pretty sad that someone who could be an asset to the community feels the need to act in a way that is a caricature of what libtards imagine all gun-owners are like. I guess if one is of small stature and matching ego, that's what you end up with.

I do love how he won't answer simple questions. I guess it is "ignore" time.

smile

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Nrut,

As per always,I'm groovin' on your MagnumDouche and bigsqueeze photo album and all them splendid pixels.

Laffin'!

Just because I don't post pictures, doesn't mean I can't use my imagination while lounging on the couch???
Ha!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
hoalie,

I get a kick outta your Tourist Pics and your fascination with things that drive down roads. The only way to top humor on that level,would be to Pretend to know something about the "M40",would love to hear about it's stock. I'd not go there,due to how deeply you are in over your head,but it'll be [bleep] hilarious,should you be unable to refrain.

If only to fuel your Dreams...though it's a shame I can't load audio onto a pic,or I'd add some Choo-choo noises,so as to really ring the bell and put you over the top.

[Linked Image]

"Choo-Choooo!!"...I'm cryin' I'm laughing so hard!

mouthwind,

Your's is the funniest [bleep] thing I've ever read...a [bleep] Do-Nothing Texan consoling a Whining Jarhead.

Holy schit,that is PRICELESS!

Nrut,

It only "counts" if you Post about your Imagination and Toots...you are sure as [bleep] there.

Congratulations?

cmg,

'Twas cited plainly long prior,that anyone befuddled by CM and S/S...really hasn't the faculties to savvy anything,so it is well beyond moot,to attempt to cast any enlightenment their way.

Bad enough to haveta suffer a CM receiver,but a CM bore much exceeds being a [bleep] joke,unless of course it has Chromed Lining as per the prior mention,which is all more than a touch beyond obvious. A CM Forbes is a Goat [bleep],just like any/all other CM offerings.

Toted some Squirrel Rifles yesterday too.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I hear good things about 210XBT's at 3400fps entering Cheerios and exiting wishbones,upon Squirrels.

[Linked Image]

Could see where it'd be easy to slap a 24 about and roll a 20 instead,but alas these Bean Counter "decisions" hinge on folks who "know" and "shoot" as much as these sorry Do-Nothing [bleep] here. Was mentioned long prior as well,that a .473" wearing a 3" COAL capable blind mag,would be music to the ears of the astute...which I know you ain't of the ilk.

It'd house lotsa options and negate all things '24. Though it'd take an IQ greater than 17 to connect them dots and again...you's outta luck. one could very obviously throat upper echelon BC's to kiss and have room to chase lands both,we call that "win/win".

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_1328.jpg[/img]

Light done right,leaves nothing to wish for,CM done in any fashion is a [bleep] turd.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_0716.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/20110221-DAD_1809.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/FlyweightTrifecta.jpg[/img]

Being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,do have it's distinct advantages. Bless your heart.

As per always,I'm off to rotate another slice of the herd through zero confirmation and comeup exercises...here's hoping that Pretend and Imagination run rampant here,while I'm yerking triggers. Appears to be a .435BC day and they never suck.

Film at 11:00.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And all this pertains to the Forbes 24 how?

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
How special.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cmg
And all this pertains to the Forbes 24 how?

It doesn't. I owe you guys an apology for feeding the little troll.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Goalie
There certainly is an apology due, but it ain't from you

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Choo-Chooo is pretty frigging funny though.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[...]

cmg,

'Twas cited plainly long prior,that anyone befuddled by CM and S/S...really hasn't the faculties to savvy anything,so it is well beyond moot,to attempt to cast any enlightenment their way.

Bad enough to haveta suffer a CM receiver,but a CM bore much exceeds being a [bleep] joke,unless of course it has Chromed Lining as per the prior mention,which is all more than a touch beyond obvious. A CM Forbes is a Goat [bleep],just like any/all other CM offerings.

[...]

Thank you for clearing that up. I see your point.

Best wishes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For shooting VLDs magazine box dimensions are an absolute. For serious hunting rifles that get used in Oregon's Cascade and Coastal ranges I don't want anything but stainless steel.

Thinking as much as most of you hate the guys from SE Alaska they understand hard use rifles.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Rogue,

thank you for your explanation.

Two things -

speaking for myself - I do not hate anybody from SE Alaska.

second, I will try real hunting sometime. Always wanted to...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
hoalie,

Much enjoying the long and very [bleep] awkward silence in regards to your "M40" delusions. Let's fuel some more of your precious Imagination and pave the way for you to Pretend. It is in fact a .435BC day,if only for conversation.

[Linked Image]

Groovin' on your sheer and utter cluelessness.

Wow.

Royce,

Don't be so fast to chastise hoalie's 1st Grade Teacher and be in a huff to extract an apology from her,on how she dropped so many balls those years ago...she undoubtedly didn't have much to work with and that fact is only fair to factor into the equation.

Just sayin'.

GW,

'Course it's the same old schit,you Do-Nothing [bleep] are gonna bitch,moan,whine and [bleep] complain...then point fingers at how everything is someone else's "fault". You've the Vagina Monologue down to an exacting Science and it is amazing that you think you can keep your [bleep] tied to the couch and somehow have a [bleep] clue about anything. I'm much obliged for the humor inherent and still groovin' on how stupidity isn't an Act for you. Feel free to revisit the Midol and Vagisil recommendations and thank me later.

You go girl!

cmg,

CM is for Haybale & Crockett affairs in La-La Land. Though a .435BC day,a .625BC assuredly do not suck.

[Linked Image]

As per always it is tough to trump MPAJ and good technique. Kiss,find pressure and rock on...and I do very much enjoy that the Do-Nothing Gang is so reliably stumped,with known quantities...but it IS [bleep] funny. Humor is added when you lead 'em to water and watch 'em not drink,as it sure as schit cracks me up!

Was torn on dumping ISO and stopping down to drag the shutter,so as to catch conditions(only about 10mph or so,quartering to),or shooting WFO at an increased ISO to catch itty-bitty slices of time. Tough call.

1/125 "drag" handheld.

[Linked Image]

1/180 "drag" handheld.

[Linked Image]

Going more static,due to ISO nudge to allow action catchin',though stopped a full stop for increased DOF. 1/1000.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_1714.jpg[/img]

Trio of 105A-Max in a tidy cluster,given conditions...though hardly [bleep] "surprising". Follow through is everything. Hint.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_1721.jpg[/img]

Weather is improving and I'm thinking .242BC's on the next jaunt. Can't wait for the next installment of the things the Do-Nothing Gang nearly did,with wares they nearly had and in the places they nearly went.

Wow.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I deleted my post after a little prodding from someone looking out for your best interests, but you obviously read it beforehand, so I'll reiterate, guilt must be a bittch and I'd hate to be living in your miserable skin. Keep chasing your demons and doing whatever it takes to make yourself feel better. Two outta three ain't bad.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Rogue
For shooting VLDs magazine box dimensions are an absolute. For serious hunting rifles that get used in Oregon's Cascade and Coastal ranges I don't want anything but stainless steel.

Thinking as much as most of you hate the guys from SE Alaska they understand hard use rifles.

As you pointed out S.E. Alaska isn't the only place stainless shines..
I guarantee you if I ever get a rifle it will be stainless.. whistle

As far as anyone hating anyone I just don't see how that can apply here..
There are people that post here at the Campfire that I dislike (not hate) but Squirrel Boy isn't one of them..
He is just a little comedian with a camera.. laugh

He can't possibly take himself seriously...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The funny thing about a guy that has lived in AK for years, and call's others "do-nothing's," is the fact he has no sheep, caribou, goat, moose (besides one miserable yearling) or brown bear pics... all he does is from a logging road or boat.

Now that is what I call a do-nothing... a do-nothing that flushes a lot of money down the empty-grave of materialism in an attempt to impress the gullible.

Sad really...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh boy! after 26 pages, it's time to get the popcorn going. laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rogue

Hate would take effort. I will say that I do not appreciate obnoxious jerks. Real life or the internet. A complete lack of manners is not something that should be tolerated by upstanding members of any community, even an internet community.

Thankfully, the ignore button is rather easy to use.

smile

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Roger that - can't for the life of me figure out why this crap continues.

I'm sure writing that will qualify me as a "leaking pie hole". Feel bad for dudes that can't shake short mans disease.

Page 13 of 19 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (21, 35, 7887mm08, afisher, 257_X_50, 9 invisible), 921 guests, and 836 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,919
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.