-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The funny thing about a guy that has lived in AK for years, and call's others "do-nothing's," is the fact he has no sheep, caribou, goat, moose (besides one miserable yearling) or brown bear pics... all he does is from a logging road or boat.

Now that is what I call a do-nothing... a do-nothing that flushes a lot of money down the empty-grave of materialism in an attempt to impress the gullible.

Sad really...

No answer or pics... thought as much.

Poser...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

I like this. It's like having a blowhard filter.

smile

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
It seems the Boxer is a ticking time bomb just awaiting to go BOOOOOOOM.

So do 1 of 2 things, & I reckon I have the right to say this coz I started this thread for genuine reasons.
First, & I hope you choose this!
Look at yourself in the mirror & speak what you have just wrote whilst looking at yourself in the eye. If this does not awaken your soul & hit home to your attitude atm not much will.

Every man can be pulled out of the deepest abyss will the right advise, friends & time.....
But you seriously need to take a good long hard look at yourself man. And I say this not as your enemy, just a man that is a little concerned for your & others welfare....

Taking my rifle for a walk
W
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by ingwe
Thread killin' bastid......

grin

You pretty well nailed it. This was an enjoyable and informative thread for a while.

Al

Spend your life wisely.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Brad
The funny thing about a guy that has lived in AK for years, and call's others "do-nothing's," is the fact he has no sheep, caribou, goat, moose (besides one miserable yearling) or brown bear pics... all he does is from a logging road or boat.

Now that is what I call a do-nothing... a do-nothing that flushes a lot of money down the empty-grave of materialism in an attempt to impress the gullible.

Sad really...

Poser...

Burger King Brad,

Much enjoy your eloquent whine,that you live in the wrong place,go on the wrong chase and that your paycheck is far too small. No wonder you whine so well,you've very good reason(s).

Feel free to hit me with the addy of the Burger King in which you are currently working and I will happily provide the pixels demonstrating whatever pose you deem most "flattering" in the situation. Would go so far as to try to hand you a bill you could break,inundate you with all the Hunts you could not make...all while you frost your dumbphucktitude cake.

[Linked Image]

Congratulations?

hoalie,

Tough to trump your Imagination,that you ain't reading this.

Wow.

'24,

I reckon that "ticking" you hear,is the [bleep] you are setting astride upon,trying to writhe it's way to freedom.

MUCH enjoying that CM is an option for you.

Bless your Do-Nothin' Heart...along with that [bleep] you had to kick start.

'Al,

Here's HOPING that CM remains viable for you.

Laffin'!

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Sad really...

Poser...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
LOL where I come from men like you are called; Knobjockies. You certainly meet this criteria with ease.

I like your use of name. The Boxer, HAA..... Contact admin & change it to 'The Tool' LOL

PS-Im actually surprised you have not received various PM's to meet up with some of the lads here. But I guess they have.... YELLA .......

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
YOU HAVE A BIGMOUTH

C,mon admin this dicks ISP needs to be banned for good.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Melvin24
YOU HAVE A BIGMOUTH

C,mon admin this dicks ISP needs to be banned for good.

Vagenius,

I enjoy that you are yelling at yourself,though I doubt increased volume will straighten your crossed eyes. Feel free to correct me,if I'm "wrong". Laffin'!

Feel free to summons all of your abilities to Pretend,if only to bolster your Imagination.

Wow.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Pm coming.

just edited it as I could not be bothered with a SOB, plus I will take the advice.. 'DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS'

Thanks men I needed that advice wink

Last edited by Melvin24; 03/04/12.

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Life is good here.

These things are shooting BC .710.
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
melvin24, this is the key:

Apparently, the little troll gets a pass here at the campfire. Be the bigger man....

.....which isn't hard, since he's 4'10" with his heels on.

smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
MM, What speeds you getting there with the 225s?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
338Federal,

2500 fps in the 20.5" 308. That's with moly and 48gr RL17. And they do shoot in a 1/12 twist. I've had them out to 1200 yards with good consistency.

In local atmo they should hold 1200 fps to just past 1600 yards. When the ground dries out and i can see splashes, I'll take them to a mile, for [bleep]-n-gigglz.

Getting some loaded up in the 30-06, expecting to see 2600-2625 fps from a 22.5" bbl.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Sad really...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks for the recipe. May try some myself this Spring. Them's good numbers.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by goalie
melvin24, this is the key:

Apparently, the little troll gets a pass here at the campfire. Be the bigger man....

.....which isn't hard, since he's 4'10" with his heels on.

smile

Advice taken. Now I need to work out how I can stop viewing this SOB posts.....Any hints? I searched through my personal setting but could not find anything confused

PS-Just cracked the 'ignore user', sweet, no more SOB BS grin

Last edited by Melvin24; 03/04/12.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
338Federal,

2500 fps in the 20.5" 308. That's with moly and 48gr RL17. And they do shoot in a 1/12 twist. I've had them out to 1200 yards with good consistency.

In local atmo they should hold 1200 fps to just past 1600 yards. When the ground dries out and i can see splashes, I'll take them to a mile, for [bleep]-n-gigglz.

Getting some loaded up in the 30-06, expecting to see 2600-2625 fps from a 22.5" bbl.

You WILL succeed in shooting out those .30's... someday...

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here's one of my CM NULA's. Although it has been Cerakoted by Eddie Fosnaugh

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Safety is off so I'm guessing it is empty and you have no intention of shooting at something. Why would you then lay it on the table and let the snow start building up on it.

If it is loaded-and it appears cocked-again with the safety off-why would you leave it hanging over the edge of a slippery table?

laissez les bons temps rouler
Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

422 members (10ring1, 17Hunter, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1moredeer, 1badf350, 44 invisible), 1,502 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,988
Posts18,520,103
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.