Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 243WSSM
Originally Posted by BLG
Your so full of chit your head is going to explode.

Clyde

Why would you say someone is full of [bleep] when they are talking about the worst beating they ever took?

That is the definition of full on Moron, someone who calls BS on someone they have no way of knowing.

Someone lays out just about the stupidest thing they've ever done, of which they definely took the bad end of and you call BS? Now that might have sounded far fetched had I claimed to have thrown down the mother of all ass whippings on 12 black gangstas.

What a dumb sumbitch. grin

Who is the dumb sumbitch that would go into another's dorm room, outnumbered 10 to 1 and throw the firsts lick. And exactly how did you know it was him that stole it? You've got more tails than TRH.

By the way, did you teach your mom a "lesson" by making her forefit the money the bank owed her the second time? You're a tool and a troll.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Sorry for the hi jack good luck ex bio!!

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Well, I survived and mostly got my ass kicked.
Started with chasing down a "drunk" with no padding who would then run around a building and pull a gun, at which point you're supposed to disarm him. Next you keep running around another building at which point a female trooper, with no padding jumped out and you were supposed to disarm her. After that was the run back to the gym, going through the parking lot, someone would jump out and try to hit you with a bat, and you needed to disarm him.

Then they hat you kicking a bag about a dozen times, after that they finally bring you into the mat room. In the mat room, you still didn't get to just go to town, we had to punch a padded up trooper with a bag from standing and kneeling positions, then from your back while he's in the mount. Then he puts you in a choke or headlock and will occasionally hit you while you try to toss him and keep your gun.
Then get up disarm him when he eventually gets your gun, and basically end up on the ground wrestling again til time's up (not certain what the total time actually was though). Come out and paramedics and other students take your shirt and vest off, get you a wet towel and some water while you sit next to a trashcan ready to puke.

I did good outside by taking the corners wide and seeing things coming. Knocked the lady trooper down and choked her with no real problems (a couple guys later, another dislocated her elbow), I elbowed the guy with a bat right in the face, which was nice. I was in a position to knee the crap out of him when I looked over to the troopers and asked if I was allowed to, they told me to just disarm him (which I think they should have specified before just sending us out there, but I know they wanted a little surprise factor). By the time I got into the mat room, I was gassed. When I tried to dislodge the trooper in the mount, he eventually took my back and tried to choke me. I bit him hard! He had no padding on his arms, just a helmet, chest protector and gloves. Still, I only got a weak little elbow and knee in when I was on the ground. Didn't puke, crap my pants, pee or die at least (cadet 3 years ago did die though).

Last edited by exbiologist; 03/15/12.

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by 243WSSM
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

Why would you say someone is full of [bleep] when they are talking about the worst beating they ever took?

That is the definition of full on Moron, someone who calls BS on someone they have no way of knowing.

Someone lays out just about the stupidest thing they've ever done, of which they definely took the bad end of and you call BS? Now that might have sounded far fetched had I claimed to have thrown down the mother of all ass whippings on 12 black gangstas.

What a dumb sumbitch. grin

Who is the dumb sumbitch that would go into another's dorm room, outnumbered 10 to 1 and throw the firsts lick. And exactly how did you know it was him that stole it? You've got more tails than TRH.

By the way, did you teach your mom a "lesson" by making her forefit the money the bank owed her the second time? You're a tool and a troll.

Clyde

Well clyde, I knew because I was on the phone in the hallway and saw him leaving the room with something tucked under his shirt, went back to the room because I knew I'd left the locker open because nobody was there when I went to the phone. I was deeply pissed when I saw the gun gone, have you ever been so pissed off you did something really really stupid? I was that mad that I ignored the warning bells about stepping into a room full of guys.

Two guys to a dorm room, it wasn't that hard to figure out who took something.

No buddy, it's just what happened, but right now whatever story about anything I told you'd say the exact same thing, it's BS.

So you know what? What you say doesn't amount to a little pile of beans and I'm sure you feel the same way about me, so there's absolutely no reason for me to weigh into anything you say or vice a versa. On chat sites I pretty much leave the really unbelievable things off the table and stick to the tamer things I've done, it's a bit annoying when some Gerbil calls BS, but what the heck. People who know me don't doubt anything being talked about, I've done some crazy things in my life, many of which are really and truly unbelievable.

By the way, as far as my mom was concerned I wasn't teaching her anything. I used a considerable amount of business clout getting her money back the first time she screwed up and I wasn't doing it again, something I don't expect a Gerbil to understand.

Last edited by 243WSSM; 03/15/12.

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

This is how and where a topic goes south and gets into a pissing match. The Gerbil who thinks it's somehow bright to call BS on what someone else is saying that has nothing to do with them.

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by exbiologist
I bit him hard! He had no padding on his arms, just a helmet, chest protector and gloves.

Atta boy, glad you made it thru...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You da man! Congrats!

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Started with chasing down a "drunk" with no padding who would then run around a building and pull a gun, at which point you're supposed to disarm him. Next you keep running around another building at which point a female trooper, with no padding jumped out and you were supposed to disarm her. After that was the run back to the gym, going through the parking lot, someone would jump out and try to hit you with a bat, and you needed to disarm him.

Then they hat you kicking a bag about a dozen times, after that they finally bring you into the mat room. In the mat room, you still didn't get to just go to town, we had to punch a padded up trooper with a bag from standing and kneeling positions, then from your back while he's in the mount. Then he puts you in a choke or headlock and will occasionally hit you while you try to toss him and keep your gun.
Then get up disarm him when he eventually gets your gun, and basically end up on the ground wrestling again til time's up (not certain what the total time actually was though). Come out and paramedics and other students take your shirt and vest off, get you a wet towel and some water while you sit next to a trashcan ready to puke.

I did good outside by taking the corners wide and seeing things coming. Knocked the lady trooper down and choked her with no real problems (a couple guys later, another dislocated her elbow), I elbowed the guy with a bat right in the face, which was nice. I was in a position to knee the crap out of him when I looked over to the troopers and asked if I was allowed to, they told me to just disarm him (which I think they should have specified before just sending us out there, but I know they wanted a little surprise factor). By the time I got into the mat room, I was gassed. When I tried to dislodge the trooper in the mount, he eventually took my back and tried to choke me. I bit him hard! He had no padding on his arms, just a helmet, chest protector and gloves. Still, I only got a weak little elbow and knee in when I was on the ground. Didn't puke, crap my pants, pee or die at least (cadet 3 years ago did die though).

Outstanding! Great training, great fun, great thread! Thanks for sharing your experience with us! I'm glad you survived and left unharmed for the most part.

BTW, the worse butt kicking I ever got was at Level III Army Combatives training at Ft. Benning.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Congratulations, it sure is a learning experience. BTW, it would kill me these days!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Just the running around the building part would kill me!

Congrats Exbio!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Ingwe, that's what the dog is for...right? grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
As I mentioned in an earlier post...the dog is there to prevent MY ass from being kicked! wink

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad u survived and that crap is over. I think being a Game Warden is a heck of a job.

I know you will enjoy it and best of luck buddy.

JM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Good job, you did well. Don't let this type of training be a onetime event in your career. I go back to a DT/Officer Survival Course about every five years to keep up with tactics.

The same with my ASP Instructor Certification. It's a small world at times, when I got my first ASP Instructor Certification, it was taught by a KSP Instructor who worked with CrimsonTide, this fellow only knew one speed, that was 110%, he was a very good instructor.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I have talked to police officers who have been jumped while
on duty by more than one assailant. One told me that it felt
like time stopped and all kinds of things went through his mind
and he did what he had to do, try not to fall and get pinned
down, dont lose your weapon, etc. Even though other LEOs were
seconds away it felt like an eternity before they arrived.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One of the most memorable and well deserved ass-kickings I ever got was when I returned my dad's '53 Lincoln I had stolen for a couple days, before I was old enough for a license. eek

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by hunter1960

Good job, you did well. Don't let this type of training be a onetime event in your career. I go back to a DT/Officer Survival Course about every five years to keep up with tactics.

The same with my ASP Instructor Certification. It's a small world at times, when I got my first ASP Instructor Certification, it was taught by a KSP Instructor who worked with CrimsonTide, this fellow only knew one speed, that was 110%, he was a very good instructor.

Congratulations on completing this phase of your training. Good advice ref taking a refresher officer survival course every so many years.

Hunter, as far as I know, none were better than Alex, and darn few were his equal. A great person to be around and a natural teacher. He's retired and doing well these days.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (338rcm, 1minute, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 2,368 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,538
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.