Print Thread
Hop To
Page 84 of 101 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 100 101
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
I figured I'd do you a favor and give you a chance to clarify yourself, amigo! laugh

My work is done here... grin

Promises, promises... grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
grinI also want for Too-Many-Letters and TLEE to consider it for them also grin

Love ya like a brither Jim! smile smile

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by hatari
Bob,

..Did anyone try Hatari Hooch and survive?

===============

Yes sir,they sure did. I saw that bottle inch it's way down over the course of a few days. However,with the quick destruction of a bottle of Mescal,and the traditional worm eating, it's hard for me to say just exactly what liquor provided me some hilarious entertainment over the following 3 hours.

As you know,with the 24H guys,premium liquors seem to be the norm,not the exception.

You and Jorge really need to break away from your practices and join us next year. Please bring a 'scrip for muscle relaxants just in case I hunt with George and Bobby again. Those two are in great shape,man. I'll never again say a disparaging word as to their squad's water aerobic classes.

I had planned to be there this year, but coaching 10u Travel BB got in the way. I would have delegated, but it was the Super NIT weekend. We laid an egg in the first inning of bracket play and time expired before our comeback was complete. I could have used some of that firewater after that.

Mezcal? Oh brother! Knew it well back in my undergraduate days. Not man enough to eat the worm anymore. Monte Alban Mezcal was responsible for many a bad morning.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Come on with the videos already. Please.

wink

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pugs
Yep - we'll be back there next year at the same time-ish. When Steve gets back from FL look for a sign-up list to start. 37 as a max and we'll have exclusive use of the place and they'll have another 1000 acres to hunt.

1 week earlier in March so I don't have this Super NIT to deal with.!!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Pugs
Yep - we'll be back there next year at the same time-ish. When Steve gets back from FL look for a sign-up list to start. 37 as a max and we'll have exclusive use of the place and they'll have another 1000 acres to hunt.

1 week earlier in March so I don't have this Super NIT to deal with.!!

An option to consider. Week later won't work for me. Steve will work it when he's back on-line next week. I have a bit of the Calvados left so I'll be sure Jorge gets a taste at our Jagerfest in May. grin

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
After the morning hunt,maybe it was best to have missed the group pic!

[Linked Image]

Exactly, what did you miss it for? I see that Pat found a comfortable resting place for his right hand. Just how long did he keep it there?...hmmmmmmm! sick

BTW I have some SC treats for you and I'm over your way with my taxman in the next week.

Great thread from start to finish Gents!!!!!! Well done and thanks for sharing for those unable to attend!!!

David

BTW---Good idea Scott and congrats!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
That ice cold beer looked so good after George and Bobby destroyed me on that 4 hour hike which,by the way,was remarkably lacking in downhill respites. You know I'm exhausted when Pat can't make me laugh.

Today it was nothing but electrolyted water,2 salads and 20 minutes on the stationary bike. They taught me a valuable lesson for which I'm grateful.

You missed a great 4 days David and you do need to have that BBQ cook-off with Pat and Bart. Get in on the next one,if possible.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shoulda hunted with me. I know the short cuts.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Shoulda hunted with me. I know the short cuts.

I was prodded into asking...Are the shortcuts where you lost all of your arrows?

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You and George get major props with your longbow kill and George's 45 bulls-eyes. Impressive stuff. I can't believe you weren't exhausted after that 80 yard hunt.

Dan was getting pretty good with that bow of yours.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bob are you bringing an O2 tank here in October?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I was in shape for my elk hunt and Africa. I let myself go the last couple of months. After the Texas hunty,I'd tread lightly were I you. I thought you were going to pass out.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ya got me to contend with, ya gotta keep up with me, no wheeled vehicles out where we re going, bring o2. smile

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Ummm...I'll believe you'll be there when I see it with my own two eyes.

That was disgusting,by the way!

Last edited by isaac; 03/20/12.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I was in shape for my elk hunt and Africa. I let myself go the last couple of months. After the Texas hunty,I'd tread lightly were I you. I thought you were going to pass out.

Too much oxygen, heat and humidity wink ....you on my turf now..Ill take it easy on ya!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Can I shoot one from my rental? I'm buying one of those lights Pat recommended for coyotes and bobcats,if they roam there. That light Pat had was remarkable. Bought one today.

Last edited by isaac; 03/20/12.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Les maybe we will run him up to 8000 to 10,000 ft for a day or 2?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You didn't like tha prolapsed Morel mushroom Bob?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eh76
Les maybe we will run him up to 8000 ft for a day or 2?

We can go higher can't we?

Page 84 of 101 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 100 101

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

346 members (22250rem, 163bc, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 22magnut, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 1,328 guests, and 1,043 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,849
Posts18,517,549
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.