Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Originally Posted by TBaker5390

He's won everywhere he has been?

How'd he do last year without Newton? We'll see how he does as a head coach, but hopefully we wont see it at the UofA. I'm betting Auburn will look a lot better on offense this year. I take it the Auburn fan here thinks they won't.

Arkansas fan without knowing what Malzahn did at Springdale?

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, I just watched the press conference with Jeff Long, AD. Petrino has been fired with cause, which means no big payout. It seems that He and the young Lady was an item before she was hired and He was on the panel that interview her. She won out over 159 other applicants. Somewhere along the line Petrino gave her $20000.00 and he was not offered any way to stay. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

How'd he do last year without Newton? We'll see how he does as a head coach, but hopefully we wont see it at the UofA. I'm betting Auburn will look a lot better on offense this year. I take it the Auburn fan here thinks they won't.

He sounds like a typical Finebaum caller. And I guarantee you he thinks what he's saying makes him look "football savvy".

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by milespatton
Well, I just watched the press conference with Jeff Long, AD. Petrino has been fired with cause, which means no big payout. It seems that He and the young Lady was an item before she was hired and He was on the panel that interview her. She won out over 159 other applicants. Somewhere along the line Petrino gave her $20000.00 and he was not offered any way to stay. miles

As bad as all that sounds it will be a cakewalk compaired to dealing with Mrs Petrinos lawyers.

A lap dance is sooooo much better when the stripper is crying
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 270LightningBLR

As bad as all that sounds it will be a cakewalk compaired to dealing with Mrs Petrinos lawyers.

2 Fayetteville divorce attorneys stand to make a nice chunk I'd bet.

War Damn Eagle!

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by .280Rem

2 Fayetteville divorce attorneys stand to make a nice chunk I'd bet.

Bob is jealous... wink

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

One can hope. Ms. Elin Woods might have a good reference for a quality lawyer or two

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I'll toss this name out...Perfect Fit..!
Barry Switzer..!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
I'll toss this name out...Perfect Fit..!
Barry Switzer..!

lol...Ark is better than OK's problems...not saying much...

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
[Linked Image]

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Nah, after his falling out of grace with JJ, no way! Not that you were even remotely serious, but I'm sure JJ will have a a good part of the decision again.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The AD did mention that this is a bad time of the year to be looking for a head coach and that we might have to go with an interim coach for the rest of this year. He has asked the assistant head coach to take charge until after spring football, while he puts out some feelers. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
At least 2 lawyers maybe 3.........bloods in the water sharks are circling

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The AD did mention that this is a bad time of the year to be looking for a head coach and that we might have to go with an interim coach for the rest of this year. He has asked the assistant head coach to take charge until after spring football, while he puts out some feelers. miles

Worse timing than the primaries...says something...

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

If you're that big of an Arkansas fan, then you know how half the state feels about him, and it ain't good.

Last edited by Kodiakisland; 04/10/12.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I harken back to late November with the pouting Petrino launching the F bombs at Les from across the field..... and I ever so slightly smile....

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I look for them to do like Ohio State did this past year. Forget this year and make a big splash with a well known coach at the start of recruiting season Urban got a late start in recruiting this year and still had a top 5 class so it can be done.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

If you're that big of an Arkansas fan, then you know how half the state feels about him, and it ain't good.

Because he whipped their ass?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Because he whipped their ass?

You can forget it. Guys that "judge" coaches like him don't have a single clue what they're talking about. However, they think they're football geniuses.

Last edited by .280Rem; 04/10/12.

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
You know that guy you used to have in your picture? he doesn't agree with you either.

@Ryan_Mallett_15 weighs in:

7:57 GM [Garrick McGee] only coach Ark should look at if they wanna win now

8:04 And not Gus M

8:04 That would be a mistake

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

343 members (2ndwind, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 40 invisible), 2,631 guests, and 1,385 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,316
Posts18,526,383
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.