Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by bullets4yogi
Well, the mods on this forum sure are cool...whoever they are...(certainly not fauve or faux or whatever...) , but smoe of the members are raving doochbogs..bags, or
...kinda stupid a little wink
Anyway, I have had my way with you long enough and have grown tired of it...
...I just cannot bear it any longer sleep

I already know I'm cool you stupid [bleep], I don't need you to tell me.

Travis

What is it...some of you "boys" in MT got nothing better better than to turn this forum into a 24 hour circle jerk?
If you were a "mod" (you're not...obviously, too ignorant to mod anything) then this forum is in TROUBLE.

GB1

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Well, the mods on this forum sure are cool...whoever they are...(certainly not fauve or faux or whatever...) , but smoe of the members are raving doochbogs..bags, or

Travis

What is it...some of you "boys" in MT got nothing better better than to turn this forum into a 24 hour circle jerk?
If you were a "mod" (you're not...obviously, too ignorant to mod anything) then this forum is in TROUBLE.

Moderate this...THREAD CLOSED whistle

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you got the powahhh.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Ummm... not its not.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Travis

Better yet shut-up and go away...

You started this as an intent to stir the fire.
You realized the issues the had an o-schit moment.
Circled your wagons and cried "sorry please forgive me."
Then got busted as an double registered idiot.
Now you're still slinging mud cause your feelings are still hurt. Even though you deserve what ya get.

Just quit already.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Yogi: Hey Booboo
Booboo: What Yogi?
Yogi: Ya know Booboo, I know that you, know that I, know that you want puck me up the ass...
Booboo: Yes Yogi!
Yogi: So when I say go, staaaart [bleep]!

God Bless America!
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B

Now you're still slinging mud cause your feelings are still hurt. Even though you deserve what ya get.

Just quit already. [/quote]

I'm not sorry for anything...I have every right to be here as you shciit slinging idiots do...my feelings are not hurt...double register..yur .talking thru your pie-hole

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Just quit already.

...I OWE a bunch of guys (assuming guys...sorry ladies also???) APOLOGIES...

I am TRULY SORRY

I'm not sorry for anything...I have every right to be here as you shciit slinging idiots do...my feelings are not hurt...double register..yur .talking thru your pie-hole [/quote]

Seriously .. this isn't saying you're sorry... wow... you can't even remember your lies...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Travis

If you give me a [bleep], I'll let you keep posting.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B

If you were a "mod" (you're not...obviously, too ignorant to mod anything) then this forum is in TROUBLE. [/quote]

Moderate this...THREAD CLOSED whistle [/quote]

If you give me a [bleep], I'll let you keep posting.

Travis [/quote]

Nah...have one of your [bleep] campmates here do it...if they can find your peanut sized dick...

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You moron. Your posting is proof you sucked me off. Gross!

But thanks.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

I'm not sorry for anything...I have every right to be here as you shciit slinging idiots do...my feelings are not hurt...double register..yur .talking thru your pie-hole

You do know your pie hole is your mouth? He's talking out his mouth??

Last edited by Mauser_Hunter; 04/26/12.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a hunting license and that's pretty close.
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Mauser_Hunter

You do know your pie hole is your mouth? He's talking out his mouth??

...another member PM'd me that Deflave takes it up the rear...?

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
I am somewhat perplexed, amused & alarmed (mix of those 3) ...at the "accounts" of quite a few who HAVE been "charged" by a Grizz or Brown and have had the luxury of a bit of "time & distance"?
What I mean is....they did NOT shoot, but waited to determine if it was the allegedly common "bluff" charge.
ARE THEY SERIOUS???
Given the below ... copy of 2 posts from another forum that describe, (as do many others from other forums)...just how fast and how much ground a bear can cover with little time to react, EVEN in the case of decent yardage & open country at the onset of the "charge'....who, repeat WHO, in thier right mind is NOT going to shoot and wait and see if it is a "bluff"...and that so called "wait" or hesitation often brings that bear within precious few yards or feet with NO time left after that in which to react if it turns out not a bluff?

SEE THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMbnmLLnsfw

Uh, I don't think so...as for me...as they say int the world of dirtbag "perp" assaults..."I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6"...YES, bring on the Dept. of Wildlife officers...said bear charges me especially with the luxuray of some distance & time...bear dies (hopefully, lol) no benefit of doubt here!

ALSO...If I am in Brown/Grizz country and NOT hunting them, I want as much gun/caliber with cartridges/bullets that offer a combination or balance of the most M.E. - S.D. & MEPLAT in the largest bore I can handle...quick handling & iron sights...say something like a Marlin 1895 SBL in 45-70 loaded with Garrett Hammerhead ammo...if I AM hunting them, then give me similar in a longer reaching flatter shooting hunting round but with similar "most M.E. - S.D. & MEPLAT in the largest bore I can handle".

QOUTE: "#9 Re: 300 win mag vs. grizz.......?
Posted
08/06/2008
08:53 AM
Yes you can but why? For grizz go for a 340 and a heavy for caliber premium bullet. Grizz are large powerful, heavly muscled, dense tissued, big boned, and very tough. An enraged grizz can cover 100 yards in about 5 seconds with his lungs full of blood and running dead on his feet. If you do not anchor him on the first shot he may go down, he may not. If he does go down when he gets back up he will be running in what ever direction his nose is pointing. If that direction is your direction you are now in deep kimchee my son. It will be at that precise moment in time that you will wish you had a bigger gun in your hand instead of your johnson. If he runs into the thick, now you got to have your marlbourgh moment and then go in and get em. You do not want to do that. This is where things get real intense real fast. It is now time to break out the automatic 12 guage shotguns loaded with magnum slugs with short rifled barrels. Scoped rifles are useless in the thick alder and devils club. Keep in mind if he is not dead he is back tracking you with one thought in mind, to kill you.
Cheers & Tighter Groups: Eaglesnester

#12 Re: 300 win mag vs. grizz.......?
Posted
08/12/2008
06:53 PM
I got charged twice yesterday by a sub-adult who was being,as they say, a "hooligan"! On the first charge the bear covered about 120 yds. in about 6-8 sec. They look like a small car coming at you! On the second charge it ran through some very heavy underbrush and over a lot of deadfall as if nothing was there at all. The first charge he stopped at about 20 yds., then came about 5 yds. closer in 3 bounds. The second charge he stopped about 10 ft.! away. He woofed,snorted and flaired his lips and nostrils. I was wishing I had a 12 gauge with 2 rds. of O buck and a magazine of slugs! All I had was a can of pepper spray and a trekking pole. This is my tenth and most aggressive encounter so far. They are huge, fast, agile creatures."
16n69
ModifyRemoveQuote this post

I see you got flamed pretty good for this post, but I happen to agree with you and those you quoted from other threads.
If I am hunting something other than bear, or just out hiking, I will always be armed with something suitable for bear country, and if a grizzly even looks at me funny, I will his anatomical tender parts with enough lead to start a pencil company. whistle

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Exactly.

You, myself and yogi don't even bother with holsters. My schit is in hand and at the ready at all times.

Travis

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Exactly.

You, myself and yogi don't even bother with holsters. My schit is in hand and at the ready at all times.

Travis

Well, yes exactly, nothing wrong with being alert & ready.
A Grizzly or Kodiak is the most powerful fearless predator on the planet.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Why not just a dark alley? Why "semi-lit"? Your fantasy sounds awfully specific. I bet you're a high maintenance gal.

Travis

Don't you know, "semi-lit" is gay code for candle light. You know, he wants to set up that romantic mood thing with candles and flowers and a big bear skin rug.
He just loves our forum members, his sphincter is puckering as we type.

The original international turd
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sig45elite
Exactly.

You, myself and yogi don't even bother with holsters. My schit is in hand ...

Travis

Well, yes exactly, nothing wrong ...

This is righteous! We have schit in one hand, and what, Febreze in the other? What you thinking: puff ol' Ursus with a spritz of '"smell-disappear" and hope his nose will tell him you're not there?

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sig45elite

A Grizzly or Kodiak is the most powerful fearless predator on the planet.

oh, I don't know about that...

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
agreed... not so sure.

there are some Cats that would argue that

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

353 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 160user, 33 invisible), 1,534 guests, and 980 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,866
Posts18,497,404
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.