Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I don't trust members with thousands of posts. Don't care to go much business with ANYONE spends that much time on the computer.
Cisco

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cisco1
I don't trust members with thousands of posts. Don't care to go much business with ANYONE spends that much time on the computer.
Cisco

As for you, piss of then. Do everyone a favor a get off your computer.

I've done deals with matt and no problems ever.

Disabled American Veteran. U.S. Army 2000 - 2007 Proud to have served.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pretty chickenshit way of letting me know about this, thanks to the members who pm'ed me to give me a heads up about this little nasty thread.

To the OP I'll contact you VIA pm, as that is how chit like this should be handled. To anyone who questions how my transactions go on here do a quick search on my posts in the classifieds. You will not come up wanting in finding about my integrity.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ColdBore
Originally Posted by warpig602
Im not saying you are in the wrong, but he has been a member for a while with several thousand posts. Maybe he has a legitmate reason?

Same here, not defending anyone (we only have one side of the story here), but have you noticed how it's usually the low post count guys that start this stuff, and just as often end up eating their words?

I agree completely.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Noobs ruin all the fun.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Damn, I just lost a future buyer due to my post count!

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
I am sure it is misunderstanding. Matt is a stand up guy and would not knowingly defraud anyone.

+1. Matt, will make it right with you....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We'll see if I get a response to the PM I just left the OP. Depending on how that goes I'll share my side of the story and the proof to back it up. Sad things get handled like this, never thought I'd have to deal with one of these type of threads....

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Cisco

You kind of suck at math don't you

cisco1 - member for 649 days with 438 posts = .67 post per day
444matt - member for 3016 days with 3139 posts = 1.04 posts per day
That ain't a whole heck of a lot of difference.

Wanted: Vintage Remington or Winchester hats, patches, shirts. PM me if you have something.

C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Pm sent back to ya Matt. I would really like it if you told your side of this story too. Let the good unbiased people here decide for themselves who is right here.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I trust Matt so much that I sent him a rifle before he paid for it. Money was there when he said it would be there. Must be just a misunderstanding.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by pal
That's really unfair to the OP who has been a member since '09.

Any friend of 444Matt should PM him and help him save his own reputation.

No, it's not "unfair".

I made an observation, that a lot of others have said in the past. And it does seem that more often than not, these threads turn out bad for the originators. We'll just have to wait and see how this one plays out.

As for the post count, somebody asked (I quoted them). I gave the numbers that anybody can see.

Until 444Matt posts (or decides not to), we only have one side of the story.

if 444matt send by usps thats his bad..period

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by pal
You must work for the government. wink You used a statistic to discredit the OP.

Really?

By answering a question, with straight numbers (not "statistics"), directly related to the question, I "discredited" somebody??

What part of my answer is incorrect, discrediting, or biased?? Did I misrepresent anything in that answer?

Originally Posted by andrews1958
How many posts has he done? I always use this as an indicator

444Matt - 3137

chesterwy - 53

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've dealt with Matt, things went smooth.. I'm betting there's two sides to this story......

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

If I had sent payment on March 21 and had nothing to show on May 8, I'd be pissed no matter how many posts someone made. If there's a legitimate reason he hasn't anything to show, it ought to be posted.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
You have to have the sticker that says "Surface Transportation Only" on the box and it must be mailed ground.

Ground takes up to 10 days depending on the distance being shipped.

I don't think that a delivery confirmation will allow you to track the actual location in transit.

The post office has closed some major sorting stations so mail may take longer.

Good luck!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I know its a pain in th azz to go to a UPS hub but shipping ammo REQUIRES it. NO USPS.
Matt, I know the expense and time involved doing it right , but, thats why its called "doing it right.
If the PMG found the ammo they would keep it and you would be repaying the OP. How much $ would that save?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by chesterwy
Pm sent back to ya Matt. I would really like it if you told your side of this story too. Let the good unbiased people here decide for themselves who is right here.

"unbiased" we must not be reading the same forum

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
This kind of stuff is so stupid it's unreal. Posts do not relate to a person nor their morals. I know neither of these people but a person with 50 posts here may have 100000 on another forum. Judging by that is dumb. I am dealing with a guy here that has 70+ posts more than I do but I've paid for an item and have been waiting for it for over 2 weeks now since he claimed to sent it. This transaction started over 3 weeks ago and for every PM answer I get from him, he ignores 2 or 3 other PM's. I hope this transaction finally gets done with but now I guess I don't dare tell anybody about it and pass out a handle or name for the rest of you to be aware of since I'll be deemed bad as I have less posts or not enough or not in the right spot or whatever.

We all are trusting the other person and should conduct the transactions and responses as we would want them done to us. If I'm not going to be around the PC and can't respond I try to let the other party know ahead of time. This getting pissy and name calling stuff is flat out stupid. I'm glad Matt has a good rep and his buddy's stood up for him, I'm sorry the newer guy had a tough transaction on his part but this jumping on him isn't helping. The truth tends to come out so maybe a deep breath and leaving it up to Matt to handle could be the way to go. Let's not turn this site into something like some of the others that people aren't willing to even post on unless they have been there for years.

"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
-Thomas Jefferson
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
jryoung,
Happy to know you spend your time tracking me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cisco

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

157 members (achadwick, 1OntarioJim, AceBall, 257_X_50, 21, 35, 15 invisible), 1,029 guests, and 931 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,922
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.