Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Hello Aicman,

I see what I said as totally natural or instinctive. Is the same machanism or fundation of the orctoptic or "peep" sights!
The human eyes allways try to look throught the center! I did not said it is imposible to look around the edges of the binocular field but the eyes must be forced to do it. Anyway, the "sweet spot" in the FL, at least in the 10x42 as mine, is large enough FOR ME, and they give me a very relaxed long time view, even at dusk or down...! It is a pleasure to be hunting in the Andes, around my home with the kind of view the FLs, the vivid colours, the sharp contrasts and the superb resolution...I am useing binoculars from the past 45 years and I am very picky about them...I sold a pristine and great Leica BA to buy the Victory FL and I never regreted it!

Regards

PH

GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

I'm not involved in Zeiss company or with any other optic companies but had chance to test and abuse lots of their products.

Met Mr Jensen in december in Zeiss at Wetzlar, tested the new Victory HT and hunted a bit with him among others.

For sure, all he writes here, is the absolute truth. These new Victory HT will be a breakthrough in optical market, the new goal to aim for other makers.

Not to forget: Mr Jensen is really a MAN, the one who stand behind his products and knows what he speaks about.

Too bad we need to wait a bit for the Victory HT scopes on the market in Europe too.

Dom

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Thanks. Not sure who this is, but I spent time with a lot of people over there in December. Appreciate the good words. Now I have to live up to them smile

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Mike,
I hope the new HTs are selling well... What is the feedback you are getting on them, and is there any possibility of 8x32s hitting the market anytime soon.
Thank you!
BBerg

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
BBerg, Victory HT orders are coming in well and I expect this to continue It's an incredible binocular We will begin delivery to the market in August, and should have product in most dealers by late August.

No chance on the 32mm HT in the near future... however, Conquest HD 32mm binos will launch very soon, with August deliveries. The NEW Conquest HD's are cleaning up market reviews all agreeing that they are excellent. The 32mm will also be in this premium quality/moderate price category, appx $100 less than the 42's. News to come soon on this product.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mike:

Does that mean production will or has been discontinued on
the 32 and 42mm FL's? How about the big 56 FL ?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MJensen
BBerg, Victory HT orders are coming in well and I expect this to continue It's an incredible binocular We will begin delivery to the market in August, and should have product in most dealers by late August.

No chance on the 32mm HT in the near future... however, Conquest HD 32mm binos will launch very soon, with August deliveries. The NEW Conquest HD's are cleaning up market reviews all agreeing that they are excellent. The 32mm will also be in this premium quality/moderate price category, appx $100 less than the 42's. News to come soon on this product.

Mr. Jenson:

I thought I'd try again, you seem to reply to some asking about your optics. You first mentioned the new Zeiss
HT back in Feb. so I thought you would reply to a question from a Zeiss owner who has, or has had the Zeiss 8x42 FL
and a 10x56.
What is the current status of the FL. They are a very good optic, and I am wondering about how the current range
of sizes will continue.
You mentioned the Conquest, and I did handle one, a new 8x42HD at a store recently. I thought it was alright, but it is
not a Victory.
Let us know.

Jerry

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Thank you, Mike, will have to take a look at those HD Conquests.
BBerg

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Those Zeiss HT looks good. Is there any review on them yet?

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,369 guests, and 1,461 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,167
Posts18,484,520
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.