Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by deflave
Hey, I have a question for the vagina brigade:

If a vehicle is suspected to be full of illegal immigrants should that vehicle be pursued?

Thanks in advance,
Travis

lets add - thru your neighborhood with your kids on bikes riding around and your wife out walking the dog

Sure. Let's add that.

Can you answer now? Or do you need another caveat?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I can answer it easily

the answer is no.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by okbowman
And to the Aussie who condones tazering or spraying this dude and calling it suicide, well, I don't know how things are done in Australia, but here in the United States we decided long ago to not allow our government to have that degree of power over us.

Mmmph....you are kidding me....right?

No I am not kidding you!!! Cops DO NOT have the right to do whatever they want to do in the name of supporting the law. I know some good cops, and to a man I guarantee that they would not support this.

There is a great liklihood that this rider was of a young age, perhaps 16 or so. Imagine this was your kid, and he was tazered and then died from the crash that ensued for being tazered. How would you feel? Would you have thought your kid deserved what they got? Of course you wouldn't!

Again, the ATV rider was wrong, but as the trained professional in this situation the cop should have called off the chase. It simply wasn't worth it.

I do know how I would feel if some low-life piece of filth ran my Daughter over whilst he was joy riding....and as for the filth dying, so what.....it not like they are rare, after all they still make them.

Out of curiousity, just exactly what did the perp do that was so wrong or so dangerous prior to the pursuit beginning other than riding an ATV on a public thoroughfare? Nice to know that anyone who breaks a traffic law is filth.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

No I am not kidding you!!! Cops DO NOT have the right to do whatever they want to do in the name of supporting the law. I know some good cops, and to a man I guarantee that they would not support this.

There is a great liklihood that this rider was of a young age, perhaps 16 or so. Imagine this was your kid, and he was tazered and then died from the crash that ensued for being tazered. How would you feel? Would you have thought your kid deserved what they got? Of course you wouldn't!

Again, the ATV rider was wrong, but as the trained professional in this situation the cop should have called off the chase. It simply wasn't worth it.

Um, this is the bit I found amusing " ....to not allow our government to have that degree of power over us".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh, I think that had he run over your family member you would be somewhat less understanding about his boyish prank.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I can answer it easily

the answer is no.

Of course not.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Oh, I think that had he run over your family member you would be somewhat less understanding about his boyish prank.

You still just let them go.

Always let them go. These guys convinced me. I'm actually having my testicles removed this afternoon. Just made the appointment.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I'd be just as pissed if a LEO t-boned a family member in an intersection chasing a kid on a quad.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I'm always amused by the "get tough on crime" crowd, that blames bleeding heart liberals for being soft on crime, that then says "Just let them go, they aren't hurting anything".

I liken this to training criminals that if you just run, we'll let you go on doing what you're doing.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Always let them go. These guys convinced me. I'm actually having my testicles removed this afternoon. Just made the appointment.

Travis

you seem to really be focused on genitalia

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
As amusing as this has been fellas, I have to go to bed as I need to go to work in the morning.

Goodnight.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I'd be just as pissed if a LEO t-boned a family member in an intersection chasing a kid on a quad.

I'd be pissed at the kid for running in the first place.

Without that, there is no chase.

The cops don't go careening down the road alone because they're bored and want practice. They do it because somebody is running.

Put the blame in those cases where it belongs.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Good thing that dick head on the quad can't hurt anything. Just let him go.

Travis

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

What would your reaction be if the rider ran past the cop, the cop did nothing about it, and the kid then t-boned somebody all by himself?

I bet you'd be SCREAMING that the cop could've prevented it if they had acted instead of ignored.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Um, this is the bit I found amusing " ....to not allow our government to have that degree of power over us".

umm, can you go down to your local walmart (if you have those) and buy a Bushmaster and be back to work before your lunch break is over?

I can.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Travis

you seem to really be focused on genitalia

Who isn't?

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ColdBore

What would your reaction be if the rider ran past the cop, the cop did nothing about it, and the kid then t-boned somebody all by himself?

I bet you'd be SCREAMING that the cop could've prevented it if they had acted instead of ignored.

Godddamnit ColdBore! You just let them go man! That's the type of thinking that got our great nation where it is today! Just let them go!

Travis

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
The dickhead on the unlicensed/unregistered quad probably had no license/suspended, outstanding warrants, drugs/alcohol in his system, so he didn't want to talk the police.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by slumlord

umm, can you go down to your local walmart (if you have those) and buy a Bushmaster and be back to work before your lunch break is over?

I can.

Grab a cube of Budweiser too please. Thanks.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by sse
The dickhead on the unlicensed/unregistered quad probably had no license/suspended, outstanding warrants, drugs/alcohol in his system, so he didn't want to talk the police.

Negative. That is presumptive.

You simply let them go. Illegals. Terrorists. Doesn't matter. If they flee, you let them go.

Travis

Page 6 of 23 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 007FJ, 1234, 54 invisible), 1,765 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,107
Posts18,522,570
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.