Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yes, and have been there many times and have hunted and camped with him.

Last edited by eyeball; 08/23/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
EdM...yes, Between the Walls is still open and business is booming.

Salmonella, I got to see it in person once. I couldn't take my eyes off of his wild sheep collection. His wife whacked a few of them IIRC.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Modesta has about 22-24 sheep and is only a few animals short of requirements for the prestigious Weatherby Award. She has a world record class croc and huge lions and rhino, also. I think Modesta has a couple more sheep than Clayton. They are in Africa on safari now.

Last edited by eyeball; 08/23/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
GorgeI:

I think you are missing my point. Yes, those highway $ come from tax payers, no doubt about it. But you have to remember that we do not have private equity firms bank rolling new roads. The feds send tax $ down to the states and the projects are bid out to private cos.

The point being is without the Feds very few or no infrastructure projects would be built. As a small business man you can build as many houses, drilling rigs or steel beams as you want but the raw materials could not reach you're manufacturing plant and no finished product could reach the consumer without assistance from the federal government.

Obama's comment which has been mis-quoted by the FOX noise machine states...Here is the text with no editing. Take some time to read the entire passage and you will see the point is , if your successful, some one helped you along the way...

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you�ve got a business -- you didn�t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn�t get invented on its own

It is amazing how both sides can snip 7 or 8 words out of a speech and make the author look like Jack the Ripper. Always looking for the next sound bite...Got to get something into the news cycle...

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Thank you for that message, sponsored by the DNC......

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by fburgtx

No...Just me.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
NWA, the statement "If you've got a business--you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" speaks for itself. No one has to take it out of context, it's clear as a bell. Surely there are a few folks in Alaska who have had the gumption/balls/initiative/drive/desire to start and build businesses without Uncle Sam holding their hand the entire way and showing them how to make it happen. Jesus man, pull your liberal head out of your ass!

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by fburgtx

No...Just me.

In your case it's the DANC.....Dumb Ass National Convention

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
How did that scum even become involved in a normal thread?

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
He's like a bad dream that won't go away......

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Hemorrhoids think they are important if the get big enough to become a pain in the azz.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
eyeball, that's a +1!!

NRA Benefactor
Lifetime-Texas State Rifle Assoc.
Lifetime-American Motorcycle Assoc.
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Assoc.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (2500HD, 257 mag, 21, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 60 invisible), 2,004 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,470
Posts18,508,564
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.