Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Walker
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

- Billy Graham

The great Rev. Billy Graham has probably lead more souls to Salvation through Christ than any other person on this planet. So I'll take his word of Faith to heart & agree that our beloved pets will be there with us in Heaven.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kwg020
When I pass, I want to go over the Rainbow Bridge. I have a couple of good friends there I want to pick up and take with me to my final destination. kwg

You and me both Kris, you and me both!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
But, but, what about the Indians?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Steelhead
It's all guesswork, unless you've been there?

Amen brother...

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
If our spirit is there as it was here, how could our spirit be happy without our dog.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

They have indians in heaven? Are they 'native american' type indians, or can I expect to order a variety of curries?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Scotts' feeble attempt at making conversation about which he likes to denigrate.

He's a POS and the DFTFT should apply here.....regardless of his post count. wink

Figured you wouldn't find any humor in it. You are another perfect example of the west coast piece of [bleep] club.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I have heard of some churches allowing you to bring your dogs to Heaven if you become a member.

Last edited by slg888; 09/29/12.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
vel, if we're going to stretch the envelope and let in the dogs, and maybe a few of the cats, let's go further.

let's let in a few big spreading oak trees to sit under when the sun is at it's zenith. that way, we can stay cool and enjoy the breeze while the dogs play and romp.

one thing for sure, there won't be any need for Preachers or Lawyers in heaven. they will have to be retrained for other duties.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What happened to that lil' Chihuahua?

You should have named him Jesus.

"Jesus, come to me".

"Jesus, where are you?"

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
That one found a new home with 2 kids. Loved the dog's attitude but I couldn't warm up to a dog that can't jump into the truck.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That one found a new home with 2 kids

Good on ya. (and I "get" it).

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The Bible was written for and about people. There's no mention of any kind about animals in heaven. Any discussion about it is pure speculation with basis. I would like to think that there will be but it would be pure guesswork.

And the lions will lay down with the lambs.

Isaiah 11:6-10

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
KJV

Because the God of all creation will supply all our needs according to His riches in Glory, he will certainly provide us with the companionship of the animals of that creation if that remains a need. God created on earth what He saw as good. I would believe if it was good for earth, it is good for heaven also.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
RickyD, it zounds like everything will become vegetarian. i wonder if the wolves and lions know that yet?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Would be nice if old motorcycles were there too.

No fear, no doubt, all in, balls out.

"America"
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The Bible was written for and about people. There's no mention of any kind about animals in heaven. Any discussion about it is pure speculation with basis. I would like to think that there will be but it would be pure guesswork.

And the lions will lay down with the lambs.

Isaiah 11:6-10

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
KJV

Because the God of all creation will supply all our needs according to His riches in Glory, he will certainly provide us with the companionship of the animals of that creation if that remains a need. God created on earth what He saw as good. I would believe if it was good for earth, it is good for heaven also.

Compare with Isaiah 65. Here it talks about young children. In 65 it talks about birth and death. That won't be happening in heaven. I think these verses are talking about the millenium, not heaven.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
There you go taking scripture in context again. What fun is that. grin

BTW. I think you are right.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
So in the millennium there will be births and deaths but all living creatures will only eat veggies?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eyeball
So in the millennium there will be births and deaths but all living creatures will only eat veggies?
That appears to be the case. The Bible really doesn't say much about life during the millennium other than there will be a perfect government with Jesus as it's head. Satan won't be there to screw it up until a short time before it's end when he's turned loose for a while. It's hard to visualize a world without Satan.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (1OntarioJim, 12344mag, 257Bob, 22250rem, 2500HD, 1badf350, 46 invisible), 2,454 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,911
Posts18,518,691
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.