Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Waders Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PMC
Originally Posted by Waders
Romney wins with 272 votes to Obama's 266.

Obama takes all the "usual" D states (California, NY, etc) and he also takes Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Minnesota, and Michigan.

Romney takes what's left, including Ohio, Florida and Nevada. Even if he doesn't take Nevada, it's a 266 to 266 tie and the House will elect Romney as President.

So, in my model, Romney MUST take Ohio AND Florida (unless he gets Pennsylvania, then he only needs to get either of Ohio and Florida). No other state that is "in play" has enough electoral college votes to change the outcome.

Anybody else want to make a prediction? Go for it!

266 to 266 doesn't add up. A tie would be 269 to 269

Agrh! You are absolutely correct! So...with Nevada in play as a swing state, Romney needs that too--unless he takes North Carolina as so many here are predicting!

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Here's my prediction, shortly after 8:00 PST, Romnut calls Obamanation and concedes. Paul Ryan can't deliver Wisconsin. Take a long look at the various projections. Romnut will lose MA. Even Romnut knows he's ain't gunna pull it off.

ABO has deluded those motivated by hatred. Hatred harms only the ones holding it and benefits the objects of it. Obama has parlayed the ABO vote into his favor by subtly exposing such hatred as irrational.

Romnut's concession call will be made before left coast precincts are counted.

Waders Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by temmi

Obama takes all the "usual" D states (California, NY, etc) and he also takes Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Minnesota, and Michigan.

Romney takes what's left, including Ohio, Florida and Nevada. Even if he doesn't take Nevada, it's a 266 to 266 tie and the House will elect Romney as President.

So, in my model, Romney MUST take Ohio AND Florida (unless he gets Pennsylvania, then he only needs to get either of Ohio and Florida). No other state that is "in play" has enough electoral college votes to change the outcome.

Interesting...

and

If it works out it is good, welcome news

How did you figure it out?

Snake

I used http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2012-race-predictions .
It automatically adds up the votes as you go, as you pick the winner in each state.

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

NC is long gone red, and I more and more believe Wis. is red as well.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lets just hope the American People aren't stupid enough to put the Magic Black Boy back in the White House.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by bea175
Lets just hope the American People aren't stupid enough to put the Magic Black Boy back in the White House.

They did it once. Therefore, it ain't wise to underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

That's you deficiency. You believe when you ought to rely upon knowledge. Wisconsin, Ryan's home state, is blue as offshore ocean. And Michigan, Romnut's home state, and MA, the state where Romnut governed as a liberal leftist, are equally blue.

My prediction is that Romnut makes his concession call at 8:05 pm on Nov 6.

Last edited by Raisuli; 10/31/12.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raisuli
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

That's you deficiency. You believe when you ought to rely upon knowledge. Wisconsin, Ryan's home state, is blue as offshore ocean. And Michigan, Romnut's home state, and MA, the state where Romnut governed as a liberal leftist, are equally blue.

My prediction is that Romnut makes his concession call at 8:05 pm on Nov 6.

your stupidity and lack of reading comprehension is really breathtaking. Nobody suggested MASS is anything but an Obama state. Wisc. was tied at 49 in the last Rasmussen poll, latest poll by Detroit News has Obama leading Mich but within poll's margin of error. Michigan wasn't even supposed to be a state Obama had to fight for, now he may very well lose it.

I know it's heartbreaking to know the object of your man-crush may be unemployed soon....but you really should read something other than DU before you post here, just to avoid the ridicule.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
", Ryan's home state, is blue as offshore ocean".

but yet We just elected a RED GOV, go figure huh?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Electoral college projection from yesterday. Wisconsin is blue.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Here is my state by state predictions that will be carried by Romney.

N/Hamp.............................4
PENNSYLVANIA.......................20
VIRGINIA...........................13
W/Virginia.........................5
N/Carolina.........................15
S/Carolina.........................9
Georgia............................16
FLORIDA............................29
Kentucky...........................8
Tenn...............................11
Alabama............................9
OHIO...............................18
Indiana............................11
MICHIGAN...........................16
Miss...............................6
WISCONSIN..........................10
IOWA...............................6
Missouri...........................10
Arkansas...........................6
Louisiana..........................8
N/Dakota...........................3
S/Dakota...........................3
Nebraska...........................5
Kansas.............................6
Oklahoma...........................7
Texas..............................38
Montana............................3
Wyoming............................3
COLORADO...........................9
Idaho..............................4
Utah...............................6
Arizona............................11
Alaska.............................3

Romney gets 331 electoral votes and will take the popular vote by roughly 5%.

Michigan is a tie.
Romney is up in Penn.

Wisconsin has a recent history of defeating LIBS by electing a republican governor, defeating a recall, and defeating big unions. Romney is well within the margin of error. Either down by 1 or 2 points or is tied right now.

Romney is up in Virginia.
Romney is up in Florida.
Romney is tied in Iowa.
Romney is up in Colorado.

Nevada will likely go Bammy imo. Romney down by 4 to 6 points there. Too much big union influence in the Vegas area. Nevada won`t be needed imo.

When states are statistically a dead heat and within the margin of error, the majority of undecideds always historically go with the challenger. Especially this time because the economy and jobs are at the top of most everyone`s priority list.

Most lib polling sources oversample demoCRAPS by 7% or more.

Since the first debate, Romney has virtually closed the gap completely with women voters. Was down by 16 points with women. Now is a tie.

Romney is up by at least 9 points with independents.

Romney is up by 10 points overall among men.
Romney is up by about 14 points among white blue collar men.

Romney is up by 16 points in handling the economy better.

More than 60% say that the country is headed in the wrong direction.

No nationwide poll has given Obama more than 47%. Historically and aside from Clinton in `92 who won with 42% of the vote (3 man race), no one has ever gotten elected with only 47% of the vote in a two man race.

According to Rush this morning, Romney up in Ohio by about 7 points among early voters. Dems think that early voting is their BIG ace in the hole?????......NOPE! Not so fast!

Among the swing states and nationwide as well, total demoCRAP voter registration is down 5% VS in `08.

Republican registration is UP!

Mitt-mentum will not be reversed just because Bammy NOW decides to stay in the White House situation room to monitor hurricane Sandy for strictly political reasons.

ROMNEY WINS...........331 electoral votes.

Falls right in line with an analysis done by a firm who has correctly predicted the electoral college count since 1980. They predict a 320 to 340 Romney win. Dick Morris also predicts a bare minimum 300 Romney win.

Looks about right. I've been saying Romney/Ryan will get over 300 electoral votes for weeks and some are saying close to 360 votes.

I don't drink or Smoke. I spend my money on gunpowder and gasoline.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Steve_Goebbels,

I'll bet that you have never, ever picked a jury or actually tried a case. You ain't got the muzzle energy.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
How much you wanna bet,dumbschit?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
All you guys give Raisuli a ton of [bleep] about being a liberal and blah blah blah, the fact is, he is the only one that looks at things objectivly, and generally comes to a close conclusion, as sick as it makes me, i believe he is right.

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by acooper1983
All you guys give Raisuli a ton of [bleep] about being a liberal and blah blah blah, the fact is, he is the only one that looks at things objectivly, and generally comes to a close conclusion, as sick as it makes me, i believe he is right.

I hope you gotta helmet strapped on. grin

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by acooper1983

I hope you gotta helmet strapped on. grin

hehe, im sure there are a few fellers having a coronary right now as they type a scathing response as to how i must be a liberal blah blah blah, not that i give a [bleep] what they think, cause i know what i am.

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
FWIW , I will bet $1.37 + postage that Romney will win NC

Any takers ?

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raisuli
Steve_Goebbels,

I'll bet that you have never, ever picked a jury or actually tried a case. You ain't got the muzzle energy.

Put your money where your mouth is or stfu.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It's laughable you or ragoofy would think you'd get any more of a thought than a frikken gnat on a hot summer day. Sooner or later,the [bleep] still gets squished.

ragoofy is a harmless waste of life. It's the constant interruptions by his repetitive dumbass that are annoying,just like the gnat.

You bff with whomever you want,cupcake!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Kenneth
'squeeze, if you are even close on your predictions, I will never bring up your former life cycle again, EVER!

I don't see 331 though, Has that ever happened with any Election before?
...............YEP! And by more than 331.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (160user, 12344mag, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 69 invisible), 2,630 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,480
Posts18,490,152
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.