Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 41 of 49 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 48 49
496 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
But what if Obama does turn the economy around in the next four years?

Even I laugh at that one LOL

AN OATH IS NOT SOMETHING YOU GIVE BACK UNLESS YOUR A POLITICIAN!

RACISM ALWAYS EQUALS FEAR!

THE WANTS OF THE FEW SHOULD NOT OUTWEIGH THE RIGHT OF THE MANY!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Posted on facbook

CUZ ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BLACK!! I LOVE AMERICA!!!!! [bleep] YOU OBAMA HATERS!

Didnt take long to delete her.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Jeff O.

People like you are the achilles heel of this country.

You stand for nothing because you have no belief system. You voted for this guy in 2008 and probably voted for him again.

You are the problem, not the religous right.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bets on where the market closes tomorrow?

Otto is my co-pilot.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 496
But what if Obama does turn the economy around in the next four years?

Even I laugh at that one LOL

laugh laugh laugh

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
jeez, did you just see the Fox shot of the vote counters in Cuyahoga county. Five enormously obese black women sitting around staring at the lights. that's not encouraging.

Yep. Illiterate, fatass welfare recipients looking for free cheese!

I don't think I've ever seen so many ugly ass retards in one room as they keep showing at Bambams HQ in Chitown. If thats what true American's look like, we are truly [bleep] ! mad

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
..the truth is conservatives did support Romney, vastly and overwhelmingly. Romney didn't lose because conservatives didn't support him, he lost because there are too many people to whom conservative ideas are meaningless because they don't pay taxes, don't run businesses, don't care about deficits, and in many cases don't work. That is the sad truth of this election.....and it is insane to suggest somebody more conservative would have done better....

And there you have.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NathanL
Bets on where the market closes tomorrow?

down big

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Colorado goes to O.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You sure they weren't buses? laugh

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The truth is that this country has morphed into a nation that is truly divided in half. And the division has exceeded the political venue and entered into personal beliefs, patriotism, freedoms, religion....chit basically all those things that one holds dear to their heart. I hate to say it but the outlook aint purty. God only knows the acts of violence that will pop up as folks get pushed to their personal brinks. I have to admit its a pretty weird feeling to live for 40 years thinking of the world you live in and the world you raise your children in has somehow 180'd into a [bleep] nightmare! Even worse days ahead fellas, thats all I got to say!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KFWA
the truth is conservatives did support Romney, vastly and overwhelmingly. Romney didn't lose because conservatives didn't support him, he lost because there are too many people to whom conservative ideas are meaningless because they don't pay taxes, don't run businesses, don't care about deficits, and in many cases don't work. That is the sad truth of this election.....and it is insane to suggest somebody more conservative would have done better.

no, the truth is , for the past 5 years or so you actively worked to marginalize the libertarians while promoting an agenda of a big government vision of conservatism. You presented an idea to the libertarians that their vote didn't matter only to realize that tonight, yours doesn't either.

Until the GOP can unlock the puzzle of 90% of their base being white, representing a fractured base that refuses to give up on imperialism and social conservatism, they aren't going to win. In 2016, the GOP base will be even more less of the voting population than they are now - moving toward being a demographic minority.

Your approach of exclusion is a no win proposition for the Grand Old Party. Its a crutch to blame all these welfare queens for the demise of the GOP

Right on, Right on KFWA!

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by wfpack14
Guys I am too young to remember anything about Reagan(sp). What were his social standings? i.e. Abortion, Gay rights and what not? Did he have to appease the evangelicals like the current Reps do?

Back then [bleep] weren't demanding the right to marry---they were just dying (like flies) of AIDS. Ronnie toed the party line on abortion, but it was not his cause celebre (sp?).

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Imagine the mess Obama gets to gripe about the next term that he inherited.

Otto is my co-pilot.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The achilles heel of the whole process is that elections are based on blackmail and racketeering.

Fiscal responsibility IS a [bleep] social issue, which is why a majority of people don't like being taught, lectured and being threatened that the schit has got to stop. They don't care.

But make it about sex or abortions if that's what you think will turn things around or the blame needs placed....it's larger than that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve
Colorado goes to O.

Didn't know they had that many unemployable minorities.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Politics is great when you win and a total bitch when you lose.

Congratulations President Obama.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Originally Posted by Steve
Colorado goes to O.

Didn't know they had that many unemployable minorities.

Millions of em!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Winnie1300
Posted on facbook

CUZ ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BLACK!! I LOVE AMERICA!!!!! [bleep] YOU OBAMA HATERS!

Didnt take long to delete her.

Thanks for admitting that you are racist. But we already knew that.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by KFWA
even given the media ballwashing, the complete burial of the Benghazi fiasco, and the monolithic black vote and high turnout, I am surprised that the country has enough stupid people to reelect this loser, who has lost jobs in four years of his disastrous presidency.

when Romney loses to a Marxist, it's hard to argue that a more right wing candidate would have done any better. in fact, it's kind of insane. we apparently have slipped over the threshhold where the non-tax paying class is in control.

will they still be saying he needs more time after four more years of this walking disaster?

don't know but I bet you'll be dismissing hard core conservatives for not supporting the neocon agenda

the truth is conservatives did support Romney, vastly and overwhelmingly. Romney didn't lose because conservatives didn't support him, he lost because there are too many people to whom conservative ideas are meaningless because they don't pay taxes, don't run businesses, don't care about deficits, and in many cases don't work. That is the sad truth of this election.....and it is insane to suggest somebody more conservative would have done better.

The Achilles heel of the republican party is the religious Right... it's also a main pillar of the party. It's a conundrum.

I believe the direction the R's should turn is towards small-L libertarianism. Stop pissing against the wind on the social hot button issues. Focus on actual freedom, fiscal responsibility, and shrinking government to include the military.

But they won't. They can't. Without the religious Right the party is too small. With the religious Right, they come across as meddlesome and intrusive to many.

I also will posit that people are truly sick of being lied to. Romney was clearly a fake, a man in a costume. He was a lie personified.

Anyway, beyond that I agree with others that this was about Entitlement Nation. It's only getting worse folks. The Boomers are gonna bankrupt us for real.... and there's a lot of them... and they vote. Cuts to SS and Medicare aren't gonna fly there. Bumpy ride ahead.

DITTOS!

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Page 41 of 49 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 48 49

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

223 members (1minute, 16penny, 222ND, 219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 31 invisible), 2,379 guests, and 1,104 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,551
Posts18,510,367
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.