Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I've never been much of a Facebooker to begin with, but recentley found a pretty good western hunting page.
I had copied my hunting album to the page and was enjoying contributing some photos of my hunting exloits and my trophy room.

Apparentely, someone linked my photos up to several animal rights activist's Facebook pages and holy hell erupted.
Next thing I know my email box explodes with these fine messages...

MaLenu wrote: "Let us isolate the barn with him and his hunting buddies....."

Julie wrote: "The sad thing is, he probably considers himself an intelligent human being instead of the moronic cretin he actually is."

Simone wrote: "WTF- someone needs to SERIOUSLY do something to stop this"

Christina wrote: "You're a disgusting excuse for a human being!"

Isabella wrote: "Just one hunter can cause so much devastation! Don't we have any regulations at all?! He should be serving time for the damage."

Marnie wrote: "Absolutely DISGUSTING - Murderer - you should be ASHAMED of yourself !!!"

Chelle wrote: "Very sad...killing/slaughtering families...sigh..."

Mitch wrote: "Another Example of Inbreeding at it's Finest!!!!!!!!!!"

Mitch wrote: "LOSER"

Mitch wrote: "Really that IGNORANT?? This is why Inbreeding needs to Stop!!!"

Diane wrote: "Can I shoot you to ? I would never call you a human... cause you're not even an animal.... Stupid"

Arnay wrote: "That is ridiculous 'is he going to eat em!!! I can only imagine his karma in the next life if he is that lucky..."

K Bharani wrote: "Shameful. Disgrace to humanity."

Constance wrote: "I believe for every life you take, something will be taken from your life. How this person can look in a mirror is something I will never understand."

Nedret wrote: "as we look at this picture, we as human race, doing this to our own spices, since we don't have any fur to speak of , we don't hang the corpses on the barns... we are long way away from being decent peaceful beings..this is shameful."

Haley-Mahala wrote: "That is disgusting and they should BURN in HELL!!!!"

Patti wrote: "The devil's spawn. This picture screams evil incarnate. We have monsters prowling this earth as well as demons. I think they can slither on their bellies as well as walking upright. Agree with the comments about him. He should be poster boy for "use condems so you won't give birth to one of these. I curse him and the bitch that spit him out."

Carol wrote: "Sick and pathetic. What the hell is wrong with people. its to bad the roles cant be reversed and this man be the pray."

Melinda wrote: "Somebody should hang his sorry remains on barn see how he likes. I hope he meets up with all those poor word in next life on their terms."

Amy wrote: "its too bad his mother was pro-life."

Bradley wrote: What purpose, exactly, does trophy hunting like this serve? What good does it do? The truth is, this is the reason so many species around the world are near extinction. We are constantly having to add new species to protected lists. And what is this "hunter" going to do with all of these animals? Sell the fur pelts? Eat the meat? Well, you can't eat it, so it's all going to have to be disposed of somehow. And what happens when that really starts to smell, when all those carcasses start to rot? Can you say public health hazard? Use your brain. It's far more useful than for just holding up your hat."

Bradley wrote: "BTW, in case you or this "hunter" didn't know, foxes are on the endangered species lists in most states. Killing one is worth about a $5,000 fine and six months in jail. How am I an expert? I work for a pest/animal control company. We trap and release these all the time. They're actually rather docile, and enjoy human interaction. Enjoy your prison sentence."

Bernice wrote: "Nothing bad enough can happen to this cretin. Too bad his mother didn't have a ride to the abortion clinic. Piece of pure s%@t."

F�tima wrote: "I agree,Krista you�re right,this is a monstrosity!"

Krista wrote: "This is disgusting. I agree with Dee Dee. Poach his family and string them up!!! And Donna is right. A better way would be to insulate that [bleep] barn with poachers, hunters and trappers. And people who support the fur trade."

Kimberly Fabri commented on your photo.
Kimberly wrote: "[bleep] needs shot!"

Dee wrote: "DISGUSTING! I'd like to poach his family and string them up!"

Madison wrote: "SICK BASTARDS."

Lea wrote: "OMG!! That's horrible....what a sick individual!"

Jan wrote: "Gun nuts who get off on the corpses of dead animals."

Kimberly wrote: "That is disgusting."

Ann wrote: "O m g so sad and sick "

Jan wrote: "These gun nuts really love corpses, don't they?"

Ron wrote: "what is the addy of this place i would like to visit one day and kneecap the son of a bitch"

Patti wrote: "It's not just about this picture. If you go to his FB wall you can see he is a trophy hunter of all animals. I hope to live long enough to see the day when the trophy hunter ..... becomes the hunted

Patricia wrote: "They should hang him up, what a yellow belly to kill all of them"

Selen wrote: "Psychopath!!! House of death !! Evil subhuman !"

Amanda wrote: "is there a way to hang him up there to with all thoes poor animals?"

Morgan wrote: "This guy is sick in the head."

Kim wrote: "what an ass"

Wendi wrote: "What a fricking lunatic. That place needs to burn to the ground."

Cindy wrote: "Disturbing behaviour. Very disturbing behaviour."

Michael wrote: "Horrendous!"

Dirk wrote: "This guy is enjoying it and what do we do???? Nothing!!! Where is the reason, where is the law? STOP KILLING, START THINKING!!!"

Dawn wrote: "heartbreaking"

Renata wrote: "Sick Bastard!!! I would burn that place to the ground if I saw it!!!! Scumbag!"

Thea wrote: "That is not only sick, that is plain satanic.. :'''"

Karin wrote: "This is utterly disgusting."

Elena wrote: "Wish there was a hunting season for ppl like him"

Jane wrote: "he is sick"

Michelle wrote: "Beautiful creature MURDERED by an arrogant species! You will pay the price for killing Gods creatures scumbag!!!!!"

Kat wrote: "Don't worry...He will pay in this life of the next. What a total POS. I am pretty sure that a-holes who feel a need to kill like that are compensating for something small, if you get my drift."

Kelly wrote: "That is really disturbing! Anger issues I bet! Wonder if he gets drunk and slaps his wife and kids around like his dad use to do to him."

I'lll stop here, but it goes on forever.
Living in California I feel like I'm surrounded by people just like the ones that responded above.

Being battle weary, I deleted my Facebook account due to the fact that you simply don't know what type of radical psycopath you are dealing with or just what they are capable of.

My advice is to keep your hunting photos off of Facebook.
Hell, dump your account anyway, it surely ain't much of a loss...

Proud NRA Life Member

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
i kinda think, you can tell a man by his enemies. you got libs hating you. you did good lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sir, i want to shake your hand and go kill some hippies with you. It would be an honor!

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One of the MANY reasons I DO NOT use those sites.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The hunter haters the same people that think it's sport chopping up babies.

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Salmonella

Bradley wrote: "BTW, in case you or this "hunter" didn't know, foxes are on the endangered species lists in most states. Killing one is worth about a $5,000 fine and six months in jail. How am I an expert? I work for a pest/animal control company. We trap and release these all the time. They're actually rather docile, and enjoy human interaction. Enjoy your prison sentence."

Hilarious stuff! grin

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
[bleep] them, post more pictures. They have no clue and I wouldn't give a word they say a second thought. Also great job pissing off the hippies!

Marty, I'm in. grin

Last edited by heavywalker; 11/25/12.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i've had my run in's

[Linked Image]

Duane Gumm are these fresh ones?
February 6, 2011 at 12:23pm � Like

Roger V. Hunter fresh from this morning on ice right now.
February 6, 2011 at 1:45pm � Like � 1

Melissa Datzme � 4 mutual friends
are we having sausage lol good job roger!!
February 6, 2011 at 2:22pm � Like

Duane Gumm man, I work too much!
February 6, 2011 at 3:33pm � Like

Monica Raquel Fernandez Ch MONSTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 11, 2011 at 7:55pm � Like

Roger V. Hunter From now on every pig i kill will be in monicas honor
March 11, 2011 at 8:15pm � Like � 2

Monica Raquel Fernandez Ch You are a frustrated psychopath. MONSTER !!!!!
March 11, 2011 at 8:59pm � Like � 1

Roger V. Hunter Since i now realize you are a friend of rauls this will be my last comment to you. Prehaps you should seek his professional help. Do you think that the meat that eat is grown in a test tube. No the cow pig or chicken is killed before you purchase it!
March 11, 2011 at 9:18pm � Like

James Starns seems like someone doesn't like the "I hunt therefore I am" people
March 11, 2011 at 10:00pm � Like � 1

Paula Mariana Cruz Fernandez Sorry but... do you think.... mister R HUNTER.. everybody eats meat?? I don't!!! and think before you publish those pics and comments!!! hi TIA ESTE SE�OR ESTA RE LOCO jajjajaja beso!!
March 11, 2011 at 10:01pm � Like � 1

James Starns some will just not stay out of your business will they Roger
March 11, 2011 at 10:08pm � Like

Chris Rocha-Starns � 2 mutual friends
@ PAULA,,,YES THE MAJORITY OF THE PPL DO EAT MEAT,,,,AND WE DO LIKE THE " I HUNT THEREFORE I AM." TODOS EVEN LOS LOCOS TOO THAT BBQ!!! WOOOO....HOOOO......BBQ & HUNTERS ,,,,WE LOVE MEATS !! GOOOOOOOO Meeeeaaaatsssss!!!! :-)
March 11, 2011 at 10:12pm � Like � 1

AT JAMES,,,,THAT AN AWSOME PIC !! smile
March 11, 2011 at 10:13pm � Like

Paula Mariana Cruz Fernandez Chris DO WHAT U PREFER BUT .. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY.. FOR ME IS AGRESIVE
March 11, 2011 at 10:14pm � Like � 1

Paula Mariana Cruz Fernandez HUNTING HERE IS OUT OF THE LAW I AGREE YOU HAVE TO EAT THAT'S WHY U'RE SICK I'M OUT BE HAPPY !!! JAJAJAJA
March 11, 2011 at 10:18pm � Like � 1

YES UR ENTITLED,,,FREE COUNTRY,,,BUT SOME DO FIND IT AGGRESSIVE,,,MY HUBBY LOVES HUNTING & I'M ALL SPORT. BUT NOT WHEN IT SOME PPL TAKE IT 2 FAR LIKE POUCHERS. THIS IS GAME HUNTING,,,,U KILL U EAT. smile
March 11, 2011 at 10:19pm � Like

AND THE VALLEY IS ALL HUNT & WE R ALL HAPPY ! smile smile smile
March 11, 2011 at 10:20pm � Like � 1

Irene Garza-Estrada you look cool, Roger! poor piggies! lol! such is life!
March 12, 2011 at 1:02am � Like � 1

Roger V. Hunter enjoyed some bacon this morning.
March 14, 2011 at 10:34am � Like � 1

G8 Pic,,,,Saw James' 2,,,Those R Some Big Pigs ! I Saw A Heard Of Em Coming Down From La Porte,,Near Encino.
March 14, 2011 at 11:39am � Like

@ Roger The Above Comment Is 4 U,,,Loved The Pic,,,,Those Pigs I Saw Sure Were Big,,Same Color As The One In Ur Pics. They Were Feedin On The Side Of The Road. I Couldn've Take A Pic w/ My Phone But Didn't Think About. Like Ur Pics. :-)
March 14, 2011 at 11:45am � Like

Sally Guerra Zepeda If some ppl don't like Roger's pics, STAY OFF HIS WALL! It's his not yours! Some ppl have some nerve insulting someone on his own page. Mind your business.
March 15, 2011 at 4:50am � Like � 1

Emily Hunter Just for some who don't my son Roger _He is the kindest and most honest person anyone have the luck to meet and a friend foever -Mrs Hunter
March 15, 2011 at 8:09pm � Like

Georgina Santich red neck [bleep] off
April 5, 2011 at 5:54pm � Like � 1

Sally Guerra Zepeda Raul's friends or not...they have NO RIGHT to write these things. You are the nicest, most honorable, loving and giving man I know. An amazing son, brother, father, friend!!!! Like your mom said I am very lucky to call you my FRIEND FOREVER! These people need to GO!
April 5, 2011 at 8:07pm � Like

Monica Raquel Fernandez Ch You need a woman..... hahaha !!!! BOLUDOOOOO !!!!!
April 6, 2011 at 10:10am � Like � 1

Duane Gumm The ones that are complaining the most are also wearing the most makeup which a lot is made out of animal and bug parts. Were you aware that eyeliner is actually made from bat dung!
June 26 at 8:01pm � Like

Roger V. Hunter could explain their attitude.
June 26 at 8:07pm � Like � 1

Sally Guerra Zepeda Duane that hateful apparently angry and miserable woman ( Monica ) doesn't have a brain cell in that big head of hers! She wouldn't understand no matter how simply you argued our point! hahaha
June 26 at 8:10pm � Like � 1

Duane Gumm I went on one of their profiles which shows a nice steak right off the grill....I guess they think that falls from the sky.....hypocrites!
June 26 at 8:12pm � Like

Duane Gumm Sorry, Roger, I am through now.Don't stop what you do, I enjoy your pictures!
June 26 at 8:13pm � Like

Sally Guerra Zepeda Not to mention the makeup she wears badly is TESTED on animals! What an IDIOTA!
June 26 at 8:16pm � Like � 1

Raul Capitaine Hey Roger sorry about coments !! Enjoy what you do you are my best friend !!
June 26 at 8:21pm � Unlike � 1

Roger V. Hunter they don't bother me Raul.
June 26 at 8:23pm � Like
Raul Capitaine This is the land of the FREE ! Except the freaking taxes !! Lol
June 26 at 8:23pm � Like

Roger V. Hunter you got that right!
June 26 at 8:28pm � Like

Sally Guerra Zepeda Sorry Doc! She ruffled my feathers in defense of our good friend! We both know Roger and know he is the most kindest person and a decent man and great friend. Sorry Roger! Judgmental people irk the hell outta me! smile
June 26 at 8:38pm � Like

Monica Raquel Fernandez Ch Stupid , ugly and monster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 26 at 9:15pm � Like

Jerry Walker Roger, You Rock!!!
June 26 at 11:50pm � Like

Sally Guerra Zepeda Monica you must be so DESPERATE for attention! You are a SAD individual! Shooo fly! Buzz off no one here cares what you think!
June 27 at 12:01am � Like � 1

Write a comment...

[Linked Image]

Louie Garza � 110 mutual friends
very nice!!
February 8, 2011 at 8:44pm � Like

Monica Raquel Fernandez Ch This is awful, creepy, really. They are animal and you are a killer. I hope you get the same thing. I hate you. I do not know how u can be so proud of this. At this moment Im crying for what Im watching. You are a monster.
March 11, 2011 at 7:53pm � Like � 1

Monica Raquel Fernandez Ch MONSTER !!!!!!
March 11, 2011 at 7:59pm � Like � 1

Roger V. Hunter While you cry ill enjoy some pork chops. Im going to go out and kill some more jurt for you. You will be responsable for their deaths ;-)
March 11, 2011 at 8:05pm � Like � 1

Carolina Pitchon � Friends with Raul Capitaine
maloo!! pobres bebes!!
June 12, 2011 at 12:09pm � Like

Write a comment...

Last edited by stxhunter; 11/25/12.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Solid work! smile

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At this moment Im crying for what Im watching. You are a monster.
March 11, 2011 at 7:53pm � Like � 1

Roger V. Hunter While you cry ill enjoy some pork chops. Im going to go out and kill some more jurt for you. You will be responsable for their deaths ;-)

Classic!!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Facebook is gay and all of the above reenforces that fact.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
i like this one...Isabella wrote: "Just one hunter can cause so much devastation! Don't we have any regulations at all?! He should be serving time for the damage."

these people really are that ignorant

=========================================================
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Kinda ironic that all this evil chit we all do is 100% licensed and legal.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter

Johnny Barsness and I are both on Facebook and we both have boo-coo dead critter photos displayed. Heck, I've got a big honkin' dead antelope with a grinnin' Steve as my front photo.

And, hey, Noveske, Remington, Ruger, the NRA, Hornady, Sierra, Leupold and anyone worth their gunpowder is ABSOLUTELY on Facebook.

Hey, I even did "likes" on the Archdiocese of Portland, the Roman Catholic Church and The Bible.

It's amazing how many old, old, lost friends show up for a visit. It's nice.

I suspect that Facebook is what you make of it.

God Bless,

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Salmonella

That guy is one stupid SOB laugh

Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
The hunter haters the same people that think it's sport chopping up babies.

Spot on mad

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
10-4 it makes it easy to keep track of people and you can set your privacy settings so only your friends can read your page.i have mine public because i don't mind [bleep] with the looney's.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Mostly i've seen nothing but negative crap come out of facebook and I'll refuse to do it till the day I die.

Have no use for crap like that at all.

I can still send folks a text or email if I wanna show it to em. Or better yet a printed shot in person.

Some of this new stuff is just a waste IMHO.

Though years ago with spare time I probably would have jacked with the idiots. I refuse to waste time with it nowdays.

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is truly amazing how violent those animal lovers can be crazy

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Amazing.. these same idiots are the first to complain when their tulips are mere stubs in the spring!

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
Mostly i've seen nothing but negative crap come out of facebook and I'll refuse to do it till the day I die.

Have no use for crap like that at all.

I can still send folks a text or email if I wanna show it to em. Or better yet a printed shot in person.

Some of this new stuff is just a waste IMHO.

Though years ago with spare time I probably would have jacked with the idiots. I refuse to waste time with it nowdays.

Jeff

It's what you make of it. Wifey and I have reacquainted ourselves with friends all over the world with facebook.
If you don't want the above, just have your page private.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 160user, 1234, 73 invisible), 2,265 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,099
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.